Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

meise
Sexy Shiny Gloosy High Cut Bodysuit Short Patchwork Sheer Shaper Bodysuit Longsleeve Ballet Bottom Wear Thong Leotard Sexy Tight
$22.05-36%

crossdress fetish latex
Crossdress Drag Queen Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Long Pink Rabbit Nails Fetish Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$35.08-20%

latex bondage
M-3XL Sexy Men Faux Leather Bondage Jumpsuit Wetlook PU Latex Long Sleeve Zipper Open Crotch Fetish Hot Bodysuit
$119.79-35%

wig hair
Blonde 13X6 Frontal Wig Pre Plucked 13X4 Transparent Lace Front Wig Barbie Ash Blonde Body Wave 5X5 Human Hair Wig for Women
$165.43-51%

roanyer
Roanyer Silicone Hip Pads Body Shaper Butt Lifter Fake Ass Enhancer Fake Ass Enhancer Padding Hipster Wear For Crossdresser
$415.03-48%

shiny pantyhose
Sheer Oil Shiny Glossy Pantyhose Womens Sexy Transparent Tights Stockings Smooth Anti Hook Stockings Hosiery Lingerie Clubwear
$24.38-44%

glossy body suit
Men Thin Fitness vest Tights suit Slim Bottoms Satin Glossy Leggings Streetwear Athletic Shorts Quick-drying Compression Pants
$155.57-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self bondage hogtie with ice release for keys to handcuffs
Just did my first ever hogtie self bondage. My legs are tied nice and tight together, with a loop at my feet that I can slide the handcuffs through. I was gagged with microfoam tape and a barely inflated balloon to stuff my mouth. I also just got a vibrator wand and used that for extra stimulation while tied up.

*Unfortunately even though I had checked and planned to make sure that my phone was properly lined up to record with me in frame, I ended up laying down on the floor not quite fully in frame, so my head is slightly cut off in some photos. Oops.

Starting off, before my hands are cuffed and tied to my feet.
 ht.00_09_51_13.Still001.png   

The hogtie has begun, and the wand is on for pleasure
 ht.00_11_35_06.Still002.png   

Turned on my side - now you can better see the extent of my gag and also the wand
 ht.00_11_57_25.Still003.png   

Looking up at the ceiling to see how much the ice has melted, helplessly waiting
 ht.00_13_45_01.Still004.png   

Spitting out the balloon that was stuffed behind the microfoam tape because unfortunately the microfoam tape had slowly slid down and off of my top lip. I've been finding myself using re-using microfoam tape a few times before throwing it out because it's expensive and i find the stickiness actually holds up for a few uses. I will roll the tape back onto the roll when I'm done. I think I used this strip a few too many times though so it wasn't sticky enough and that's why it slowly slid.
 ht.00_32_08_14.Still005.png   

No longer gagged... 😟
 ht.00_32_12_16.Still006.png   

A blur falling down - the keys have fallen from their ice release.
 ht.00_38_09_05.Still007.png   

Freedom!
 ht.00_38_35_01.Still008.png   
Nice one.
Simple and classic hogtie.
I love it
So fun fact about this last session. I did this session late at night before going to bed in a room that is currently empty - it used to be the living room but we're switching some things around before my new roommate moves in next month so it's currently empty with nothing in it. However there was a hole in the wall that needed fixed, and my landlord had his handyman out this morning to fix it while I was at work.

The thing is, the ice release on the ceiling used a rope tied to an o-ring and the rope taped to the ceiling - and because it was late and I was tired, when cleaning up I totally forgot about the rope and O-ring dangling from the ceiling. When I got back the handyman was just leaving and I found the rope and o-ring placed on the floor against the wall. So my landlord and possibly the handyman too, depending on whether the landlord went in the room before hand, would have saw some random rope and a ring dangling from the ceiling and probably been like wtf is this.

He hasn't mentioned it, and if he doesn't I'm not going to lol. If he does mention it though I think I have a fake story that can explain it somewhat reasonably lol...
SB in a roommate situation ... how does that work out?
Did you ever get caught? Or are you open about it and they know about your hobby?
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
(27 Aug 2022, 22:51 )Bound Whore Wrote: SB in a roommate situation ... how does that work out?
Did you ever get caught? Or are you open about it and they know about your hobby?

No, it's definitely a secret, my old roommate didn't know and I don't plan on telling my new one. Right now I'm actually between roommates, my old one moved out and the new one hasn't moved in so I've been taking advantage of that and doing self bondage more often, and using the nice empty space that currently exists in one room temporarily. But otherwise, I just make sure to do it when I know my roommate will be gone for many hours (like when they're at work). 

Weirdly enough, an advantage is that doing SB with a roommate does provide a safety net if something were to go wrong though. An embarassing one, but a safety net nonetheless, as you wouldn't be stuck for days on end or even indefinitely should something go wrong.
You could tell the handyman…
Why did you take down our light ring?
And show him a hanging disco light.
(28 Aug 2022, 00:10 )Tinker D Wrote: You could tell the handyman…
Why did you take down our light ring?
And show him a hanging disco light.

Me? A disco light? Yea right! Lol

Should it come up, the excuse I've thought of is that I was trying to make a funny video of myself for something that I needed my phone/camera to be looking down at me  from a bird's eye view, and what you found hanging from the ceiling was half of what I used to hold my phone up on the ceiling. I had started to pull it down and then got a phone call and forgot to take the rest down from the ceiling.

But maybe he just won't ask and I won't have to worry about it. I'd have loved to see what his reaction was when he saw rope with a ring hanging from the ceiling held by tape, must have been very confused.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Self-bondage by candle light, various time-release designs and safety maid_heather 28 52,288 29 Aug 2010, 13:04
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Bound Whore (1) , Peeklemeekle (4) , Tinker D (2)