Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent dress
Sexy Women Nightdress Lingerie Floral Sheer Dress Transparent Lace Slip Dress Romantic Nighties Valentine's Day Gift Night Dress
$62.25-53%

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT 2024 Hot New Fashion Embroidery Splicing Mesh Sexy Colour Collision See-Through Erotic Lingerie Two Sets Onlyfans
$31.06-54%

click lock bondage cage
2022 New HT-V5 Click&Lock Padlock Male Chastity Cage Device Set Cock Cage Penis Ring Bondage Belt Fetish Adult Sex Toys Bdsm 18+
$26.33-50%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Seamless Leggings for Women High Waist Yoga Pants Sexy Booty Leggings Scrunch Butt Fitness Sports Tights
$29.03

shibari
Anime Shibari Dark Bdsm Socks Brown Socks Personalized Custom 360° Digital Print Gift Harajuku Unisex Adult Teen Youth Socks
$79.39-37%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody High-Quality Vintage Flare Jeans Women's High Waist Elastic Trousers Fashion Women Clothing Striped Jeans
$48.39

cock ring
Cock Ring Silicone Penis Lock Ring Male Reusable Delay Ejaculation Ring Scrotum Bondage Goods Couple Cock Erection SM Erotic Toy
$14.27-2%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self-bondage Cam Show
Hi Everyone,
I want to do a cam show where I will tie myself up. I have wanted to do this for a while as it is on my bucket list. I want to tie myself up naked while I am watched by a number of people online. I am a 49 year old male.

However, I know of places like chaturbvate but they ask for verification which I totally understand but I am not comfortable sending a photo of my id to them. Does anyone know where I can broadcast myself doing this that does not ask for any proof via id for verification purposes?

Once I know I will schedule a cam show and post it here so you can all watch if you like.

Thank you.
(22 Oct 2022, 00:20 )boundme197373 Wrote: Hi Everyone,
I want to do a cam show where I will tie myself up. I have wanted to do this for a while as it is on my bucket list. I want to tie myself up naked while I am watched by a number of people online. I am a 49 year old male.

However, I know of places like chaturbvate but they ask for verification which I totally understand but I am not comfortable sending a photo of my id to them. Does anyone know where I can broadcast myself doing this that does not ask for any proof via id for verification purposes?

Once I know I will schedule a cam show and post it here so you can all watch if you like.

Thank you.

You could try a YouTube livestream on a link only basis or share a channel link and the time to find it. However livestreams require significant bandwidth and if anything goes wrong/gets awkward you can't really stop the video. Just sayin. 

Ps I have not filmed live but I have videoed a few times myself and I would recommend trying your exact bondage at least once. It was awkward on my video when I got really confused by the straps behind my back and that was with a well designed setup I aeady tried once or twice beforehand. Also if you want to preserve your anonymity you might want to cover your face with something. Many use zentai suits but I personally just use a mesh swimcap which is breathable and fairly visible.

Contributors: boundme197373 (1) , Lancer (1)