Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Fairy Lingerie Beautiful Tulle Underwear Transparent Lace Exotic Sets See Through Delicate Bilizna Sexy Fancy Intimate
$10.36

zlatameer
Black Latex Women Catsuit Rubber Front Zip Bodysuit Tight Costumes Handmade Clothing S-LC293
$139.88-18%

crossdresser silicone mask
(NEW-32) Handmade Full Head Silicone Mask Masquerade Party Crossdresser Doll Japan Cartoon Kigurumi Cosplay Masks Anime Girl
$920.23-9%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Ankle Boots Patchwork Platform Wedges Cosplay Unisex Booties Ladies Height Increase Shoes Woman Big Size 44 46 52
$102.64-37%

ultrathin pantyhose
Sexy Stockings Heart Print Mini Skirt Pantyhose for Women High Elasticity Anti-slip Ultrathin Mesh Soft Jk Lolita Party Club
$1.62-59%

manyjoy
PU Leather Neck Corset Collar Restraint Bondage Locking Roleplay Face Cover Mouth Slave Adult Sex Toys for Couples
$17.27-29%

anal training
3pc Silicone Butt Plug Ease-in -Anal Plugs Training Set Expandable Beginner Anales Beads Beginner Soft Silicone Anal Plugs
$2.37

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Search idea for Milking machine speed automation.
I don't know were to put my question, so I put it here.

some time ago i bulid my self a Venus 2000 style milking machine and i love tu use it during selfbondage.
I can speed up the milking by by turning the Speed poti of the milkingmachine motor. So i start the machine and close the Selfbondage.
The Milking goes on and on with no mercy but it stays in the same speed the whole time. So my question is: Can i put any automation to it that it changes the milkingspeed in random patterns? And maybe the possibilety to change the time how long it stays i one speed before it changes to an other.
I have no idea how to programm an arduino or a raberry pi, so does anyone have an idea how to make it?
What kind of motor does it have... voltage and amperage?

Also, have you considered posting your question to some of the fetlife groups?  Here's a few to start with:
Arduino Love
Engineering, machines...
Do it Yourself
It is a 24V dc 5A dunkermotor, that is controlled by a PWM motor controller, that is adjusted by a poti.
This should help.  I'm not a super awesome programmer but I can try to help you as much as I can with this. In the video, he references programming a bi-directional PWM motor. I don't think that's necessary for your purpose.

[video=youtube]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc892r--njw
[/video]
Got a simpler way.
If you have just a pot, glue a leaver on it and attach it to geared down motor.
Or, you can connect an auto from your cassette player to a color organ. Remove the light driver and connect it to the pot.

You could connect the lever to an enema bag and spring.
As the bag drains into your rear, your 2000 would suck harder.

Or, you could program an 8051 controler and built an interface.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Fuck Machine Tights 13 9,210 06 Nov 2022, 19:59
Last Post: p.hose
Married & addicted!...recommendations for fucking machine trainer? Liverlad 7 2,612 30 Jul 2019, 14:31
Last Post: rubriccharm

Contributors: essanym (2) , Tinker D (1) , Vacbedbound (2)