Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anime bondage
Sexy Bondage Leather Bodysuit Underwear Sets Bikini Three point style School Cosplay Costume Girls Women Uniform Temptation
$130.68-20%

latex zentai
Latex Stocking Sexy Lingerie Cekc Zentai White Latex Handmade Princess Club Style with Black Chiffons Lace Macrame Trim
$42.22-19%

pvc stockings
Sexy Women's PU High Stockings Gloss Dazzling PVC Faux Leather Club Dance Stage Wear Moto Biker Overknee Stockings Plus Size
$108.90-25%

transparent panties
Sexy Panties for Women Nylon Clear Transparent Strap Trim Thong G-string InvisibleUnderwear Female T-back Lady Bikini Underpants
$3.07

realistic mask kigurumi
Crossdress Girl BJD Doll Mask Sword Art Online Cartoon Anime Realistic Silicone Alice Cosplay Mask Kigurumi Cross Dressing
$966.78-10%

headphone sleeping mask
Silk Sleeping Headphones Bluetooth Eye Mask for Women Men, Wireless Satin Music Blackout Masks for Side Sleepers Insomnia Travel
$146.97

leohex
LEOHEX Sexy Matte Black Leotards Sleeveless Bodysuit High Cut One Piece Swimwear Women Swimsuits Japanese Bathing Suits
$388.93-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Religion
Only as it cropped up in another post. Where do people sit? What do you believe if anything. Are you religious in any way?
I prefer to avoid religion, politics and race discussions here, as they are the most dangerous, toxic and tend to kill any resource, which is not dedicated to these themes.

Saying that... If anybody likes to proceed, please, keep that in mind and be even more polite, patient and tolerant, than in other sections of this site 😊
Ha,  I thought this would kick off after the recent not-so-subtle post
Yes, I was afraid of that too 😁

Anyway, politics is worse.
I quite agree. Was just curious. I’m interested in all religions and peoples ideals, regardless of if I believe them or not. No two things tend to stir the pot more.
Heck, I'm vaguely left-of-centre atheist Remoaner!

I'd quote Sherlock but I think it would probably be a bit OTT under the circumstances.
I'm not religious, but I'm not atheist either. I had an experience a couple of years ago that sort of proved to me that there is more to life than what we are experiencing now and I went from being somewhat atheist to 100% belief in an intelligent superconciousness... what some would call god.
I can see some values in all beliefs and faiths. Even as far as satanism/church of Satan. In fact the 7 tenets of satanism make a lot of sense in my eyes. For example.

1. One should strive to act with compassion and empathy toward all creatures in accordance with reason.

2. The struggle for justice is an ongoing and necessary pursuit that should prevail over laws and institutions.

3. One’s body is inviolable, subject to one’s own will alone.

4. The freedoms of others should be respected, including the freedom to offend. To willfully and unjustly encroach upon the freedoms of another is to forgo one's own.

5. Beliefs should conform to one's best scientific understanding of the world. One should take care never to distort scientific facts to fit one's beliefs.

6. People are fallible. If one makes a mistake, one should do one's best to rectify it and resolve any harm that might have been caused.

7. Every tenet is a guiding principle designed to inspire nobility in action and thought. The spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice should always prevail over the written or spoken word.

I read about a variety of stuff quite often Sikh teachings, Muslim beliefs. I’m a curious soul.
(02 Mar 2020, 21:38 )essanym Wrote: I'm not religious, but I'm not atheist either. I I had an experience a couple of years ago that sort of proved to me that there is more to life than what we are experiencing now
Same here.

I'm more inclined to a mix of Mahayana Buddhism and Nagualism.

Also, the Dutch invented their own thing called Ietsism (from iets - something) - "there is something out there, but I have no idea what it is".

BTW, none of those three is actually a religion, so to speak. The first two are teachings (LOTS of teachings within Buddhism, some of them are completely the opposite of the others 😁) and the 3d one is, well, an internal knowledge of "something" else.
Hello,

Since it is asked, I'm a Messianic Orthodox hyper-Calvinist Armenian Christian. The bible says nothing about fetishes so I don't see any issues so long as it happens within a married relationship---which the bible regards as starting with the first sexual act rather than ceremony. The bible doesn't place any restrictions on sex within marriage other than adultery. Puritanism is a modern heresy. But I say this with the full understanding that I have no moral authority outside of the church beyond my own behavior: I have no standing to judge anyone outside the church.

I'm a libertarian... So now we have all three: sex, politics and religion.
Always curious SLL
Interrests: orchids, tropical fish, sociobiology, theology,  anatomy, latex and maybe BDSM.