Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sorbern
SORBERN Fashion Light Weight TR90 Memory Round Eyeglasses Men Women Magnet Polarized Lens Clip On Sunglasses Magnetic Glasses
$26.84-20%

vatine
Sex Toys for Women Nipple Massager Clitoris Stimulation 10 Speed Chinese Rose Shaped Vibrator Sex Shop Intimate Goods
$13.82-30%

gaff panties
Sexy Fake Ass Sexy Butt Lifter Boxershorts Men Padded Shapewear Hip Enhancer Underwear Drag Queen Camel Toe Panties Hiding Gaff
$182.59-30%

aonihua women one
2024 Sexy Summer Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Swim Shirt One Piece Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit Daving Bathing Suit
$31.45-20%

Bitysie
Bitysie 2023 Original Transparent Mesh T-shaped Split One-Piece Swimsuit High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual Women Spa Suit
$39.52-5%

aoylisey
Aoylisey Women Pink Ballet Dance Leotard With Skirt One Piece Short Sleeve Skirted Bodysuit Latin Scoop Neck Gymnastics Dresses
$22.16

ladyboy
New funny retro LADYBOY T-SHIRT Thailand Thai katoey bar shemale transexual clothing
$287.98-66%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Realise Swimsuits - long-term review
(09 Jan 2013, 19:41 )Strappado Wrote: I think, the trouble is the competition rules, which don't allow any rubber anymore (if I am correct). And they probably don't even know the potential of the fetish market, although they should have noticed, how their sales numbers went down, when they discontinued their rubberised suits.
Yup, that's why all swimming suits are completely changed. Pity, I liked the long legged compressing suits very, very much. It was the only time you could publicly walk around as a man in the same outfit as the woman. And it felt so good, compressing and snug...
Btw, have you seen real athlete female swimmers? They have shoulders bigger than most normal man, they are not tiny (like gymnasts) because heigth is an advantage. That's why they have competition suits for ladies in very large sizes (for a woman). Not because man are into it 😋
And the potential for a fetish market... why change or keep an outdated line, you aeady buy suits...
I know I do Girl_blush2
Black shiny Realize swimsuit size 4L on sale right now. 1 hour left!

shiny-swimsuit-realise-05.jpg     shiny-swimsuit-realise-06.jpg     shiny-swimsuit-realise-07.jpg     shiny-swimsuit-realise-08.jpg   

Search eBay UK: Realise Swimsuit Hi Neck Zip Water Polo

A bit too big for me... 😟
If you know someone who can fit into Realise size M (XS-S), check this eBay seller out. Beautiful models and low prices.
The success of the Realise suits is inspiring. And a new Japanese brand appeared: LaReina:

eBay: lareina swimsuit

They claim that LaReina swimsuits are Realise-like but bigger. At least the price is definitely Realise-like...
The lareina swimsuits look nice, but only one model, with open back, as it seems. And they are definitely more expensive than the realize suits. However, they seem to be a reasonable choice for impatient people.

http://www.jpnswimming.net/product-list/67 is still up, I have bought another suit recently, http://www.jpnswimming.net/product/1006. Total including German VAT was below 85€.
I'm thinking about 3L light blue...
Hi,

If someone of you want to buy some Realise swimsuits, look at this:

http://global.rakuten.com/en/search/?k=r...id=acqueen

Till now I have bought several swimsuit there (k-5001, n-007shbig,n-015).

There where no problems with delivery to germany. I got all my orders withing approx. ten days. But beware, at least in germany you have to pay custom fees (19%).

Happy Buying 😊
My birthday is getting closer...
I will merge with this thread with this one: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-...erm-review
Is this swimsuit also Realise or something different? There is no "Realise" logo and it's semi-transparent. And I want one! 😋

yellow-transparent-shiny-swimsuit-01.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pharfaite swimsuits Like Ra 35 10,138 10 Apr 2024, 21:24
Last Post: FagMan
Swimsuits SwimBond 65 14,974 09 Apr 2024, 00:05
Last Post: Like Ra
Men in swimsuits and leotards (photos) Like Ra 302 306,638 08 Apr 2024, 12:45
Last Post: MermanPet
Leohex review Like Ra 240 55,578 08 Apr 2024, 05:55
Last Post: MIWSTIUS
Girls in swimsuits and leotards madjack 37 27,139 20 Feb 2024, 05:32
Last Post: MIWSTIUS

Contributors: Anne (2) , B1u3 (2) , bondagetom1 (2) , boundsolo (1) , Culmor (6) , dexlargo (1) , essanym (2) , hendrike99 (2) , herrpee (2) , jtr765 (1) , kenwaynguyen (48) , Kit-Katt (1) , Laser (1) , LeotardLover (2) , Like Ra (170) , ltxrob (3) , LustrousLaminaLover (5) , madjack (14) , MIWSTIUS (5) , no smile (7) , Phill (1) , Realise79 (2) , rugharcz (1) , secret (1) , shinytights (1) , silentsmoker90 (1) , Strappado (31) , TightSlip (2) , Tinker D (8) , unicast (12) , unlocal (1) , Vixien (2) , wenken (1)