Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

vac-u-lock machine
Suction Cup Spring Adapter For Machine Vac-U-Lock With Quick Air Connector Device Attachment
$33.61-45%

aonihua women one
Women Sexy One Piece Swimming Suit For Summer Spa Slim Swimwear Black Color Beach Wear Surfing Bodysuit
$29.03

gaff men
Sexy Men Sissy Briefs Lace Sponge Pad Pouch Thong Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong Hollow Shapping Underwear
$57.48-48%

msemis
Kids Girls Ballet Leotards Costume Long Sleeve Gymnastics Leotard Jumpsuit Unitard Ballet Dance Class Training Performance Wear
$60.74

masturbator
20 Modes G Spot Dildo Vibrator for Women Soft Female Vagina Clitoris Stimulator Anal Massager Masturbator Sex Products for Adult
$16.65

pantyhose bodysuit
Thigh High Tights Erotic Lingerie Fishnet Stockings Sexy Lace Top Suspender Intimates Bodysuit Pantyhose Garter Belt Long Socks
$15.73-50%

jialuowei
jialuowei 2023 Summer New 18CM Super High Heel Pumps Peep-toe Shallow Slip-on Sexy Women Party Shoes
$427.70

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Realise Swimsuits - long-term review
Ok, a 3L is too small for you.
I have a 34 inch waist. Maybe a 6L would fit.

Yea, I would like to know if rope can slide easy or will the materal grip the ropes and keep them in place.
I managed to get in on my own without help 😉 This swimsuit is truly amazing. It beats latex hand down. It immediately feels "fetishy" and "bondagy". When I put it on and stroke myself "in the front down there", my first thought was:"Mmm... my hands definitely must be tied behind my back." Then came a correction:"I want to be tied and deep-throated". This suit injects very naughty wishes in your mind...

(05 Jul 2014, 18:43 )Tinker D Wrote: I would like to know if rope can slide easy or will the materal grip the ropes and keep them in place.
The surface is quite slippery. Especially for fabrics. Latex will stick to it.

Still wearing it. But my wife said, that the suit is too tight and she will not allow to sleep in it, and that I should order 4L. OK, I'm all for it 😁

But I need to lose a pair of kilos anyway.

My current Realise suit is black. What color do you think I should order next?
I would try the white, and thin take a shower to see what happens.
It should be almost invisible.
Yes, your wife is right about sleeping in it. Because its very tight, your arms and legs may, and I can almost garintee that will be the case here, they will go nume.
Better safe than sorry.
(06 Jul 2014, 02:08 )Tinker D Wrote: I would try the white, and thin take a shower to see what happens.
It should be almost invisible.
Yeah, that would be fun! (But not with hairy chest ha-ha). The shiny suits do not come in white and they are not transparent. I tried mine in the shower yesterday and it seems like it's more water repellent and slippery, than latex.

Realise do make transparent white swimsuits but from a different fabric.

(06 Jul 2014, 02:08 )Tinker D Wrote: Because its very tight, your arms and legs may, and I can almost garintee that will be the case here, they will go nume.
Not sure that it will be as severe as you said (also, I would wear pantyhose on my arms as well), but yesterday I god pretty much visible "rope marks" on my shoulders 😁
Yesterday I told my wife that this Realise swimsuit was the first birthday present (yes, decided and bought collectively 😉 ) that I was completely mad about 😋
I figured white should be next, because like a white Tee shirt, when it does get wet, things mite become more visable. But because you like Blue, get blue.
Another Realise beauty on eBay: golden Realise swimsuit

golden-realise-swimsuit-04.jpg     golden-realise-swimsuit-03.jpg     golden-realise-swimsuit-02.jpg     golden-realise-swimsuit-01.jpg   
Could not resist - bought the same suit (shiny black vinyl) in 4L and a stretchy version in "navy" 3L.

Realise is very addicting 😋
BTW, the shopping category for Realise swimsuits is "Rubberized Women" 😋
And the two Realise swimsuits have just arrived!!!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pharfaite swimsuits Like Ra 35 10,160 10 Apr 2024, 21:24
Last Post: FagMan
Swimsuits SwimBond 65 15,003 09 Apr 2024, 00:05
Last Post: Like Ra
Men in swimsuits and leotards (photos) Like Ra 302 306,697 08 Apr 2024, 12:45
Last Post: MermanPet
Leohex review Like Ra 240 55,687 08 Apr 2024, 05:55
Last Post: MIWSTIUS
Girls in swimsuits and leotards madjack 37 27,158 20 Feb 2024, 05:32
Last Post: MIWSTIUS

Contributors: Anne (2) , B1u3 (2) , bondagetom1 (2) , boundsolo (1) , Culmor (6) , dexlargo (1) , essanym (2) , hendrike99 (2) , herrpee (2) , jtr765 (1) , kenwaynguyen (48) , Kit-Katt (1) , Laser (1) , LeotardLover (2) , Like Ra (170) , ltxrob (3) , LustrousLaminaLover (5) , madjack (14) , MIWSTIUS (5) , no smile (7) , Phill (1) , Realise79 (2) , rugharcz (1) , secret (1) , shinytights (1) , silentsmoker90 (1) , Strappado (31) , TightSlip (2) , Tinker D (8) , unicast (12) , unlocal (1) , Vixien (2) , wenken (1)