Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

nose hook bondage
SM Leather Head Bondage Hood Breathable Hole Mask,Bdsm Slave Metal Nose Hook Fetish Open Mouth Ball Gag With Nose Clip Sex Toys
$39.32-50%

camatech
camaTech PU Leather Zipper Single Glove Armbinder with Over Shoulder Straps Sexy Full Sleeve One Arm Binder Bondage Restraints
$272.25-35%

hypnosis device
Hand-held Sleeping Instrument Intelligent Sleep Aid Device USB Charging Micro-current Relax Sleep Hypnosis Sleep Hold Instrument
$151.95

armbinder
Pussy Spreader Silicone G Spot Clitoris Stimulation Vagina Speculum BDSM Bondage Spread Vaginal Lips Flirt Sexy Toys Bdsm Toys
$5.30-50%

roanyer
Smitizen Silicone Cow Udders Pants Cosplay Costumes with Anal Hole Fetish BDSM Halloween
$968.00-47%

2023 chastity
2023 NEW 3D Print Bee-hive Design Breathable Cock Cage 2 Types of Penis Rings Male Chastity Device Adult Products Sex Toys F003
$11.54

app chastity
Chastity Lock Locklink Chastity Device Key Pod Qiui Safe Box Remote Storage QIUI APP Outdoor Control Cock Cage Accessories
$21.94-2%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Realise Swimsuits - long-term review
(08 Jan 2013, 19:28 )Strappado Wrote: and with a return-option.
Not always available for swimsuits and similar products.

(10 Jan 2013, 22:14 )Strappado Wrote: Does someone speak Japanese?
Google does πŸ˜‰

(08 Jan 2013, 20:05 )LustrousLaminaLover Wrote: I demand swimsuits for fetishists. Shiny swimsuits for all, dammit!
Plenty of fetish suits are available on the Inet. E.g. fets-fash. But the dedicated fetish stuff is different from the "real things", isn't it?

(09 Jan 2013, 19:41 )Strappado Wrote: Realize is made for fetish
Here we go. But Realise is a "real thing" 😁
(14 Jan 2013, 13:28 )Like Ra Wrote: ...
(10 Jan 2013, 22:14 )Strappado Wrote: Does someone speak Japanese?
Google does πŸ˜‰

Er, I don't want to write them in a style similar to

"Depth length swimmer size I would please?".

Once I communicated with a Chinese guy about sending a parcel once more. He used google, and it was quite like the above example. It took almost a year until things worked out!
Ah, so you want to write in Japanese, not to translate from! 😁
I want someone to ask for the actual length of the new size of swimsuits, and how and where to order them.
(09 Jan 2013, 00:25 )LustrousLaminaLover Wrote: Are manufacturers really that naive?! Jesus, there's a whole market out their just waiting to pounce on their products, if they could only open their eyes a little...

Why don't they do it? Why?! *Starts to cry*

I believe Speedo (uk) aeady have to be aware of the fetishist market. There can't be many women that would fit the biggest size hydrasuit. (if only they could also have the same items as US speedo, or US speedo would ship to europe)

You might also want to check out starwearusa.com (they ship to europe) where some suits go up to XXXL and some even have a "Male cut" option (a little more fabric in the front so the parts get covered).
Actually, Speedo used to make hydrasuits for men.
 swimsuit-for-men-21.jpg   
(15 Mar 2013, 17:49 )secret Wrote: You might also want to check out starwearusa.com (they ship to europe) where some suits go up to XXXL and some even have a "Male cut" option (a little more fabric in the front so the parts get covered).
I did not find anything interesting thereπŸ˜•
Hi!

I decided to buy that kind of swimsuit and i looked those from rakuten. Please notice that the model im buying is not ''rubber'' material.

The model i have thought is this: http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/acqueen/item/t-011/

Does somebody know if this material is as elastic as common swimsuits (nylon & spandex) ?
Rakuten gives this products elasticity 3/5 and for the one in opening post 1/5 ( rubber material )
Just wondering what size i should buy because S - size common swimsuit ( asics, adidas ) fits me well.
If the swimsuits elasticity is not as good i need to re-think my size. I am 176 cm / 83 kg

My hip is ~90cm so i thought M - Size.

Can somebody tell what size you bought and what are your own measures? 😊

And is the crotch big enough to keep my balls and cock nicely in their place? 😁

One more question: Is there any other webshop that ships to europe these swimsuits?

-silentsmoker90
(28 Mar 2013, 00:43 )silentsmoker90 Wrote: I am 176 cm / 83 kg
Very close to my size - 176/80 nowadays. I can fit into Speedo Hydrasuit size 38 (36 is too small, though I managed to close the zip πŸ˜‰ Not sure what 38 corresponds to ("M"? "S/M"?) I've heard that Realize suits should be one size larger.

(28 Mar 2013, 00:43 )silentsmoker90 Wrote: Is there any other webshop that ships to europe these swimsuits?
I've seen a couple, but eBay is cheaper.
I wonder what they mean by elasticity 3/5 and 1/5. It is not the ratio of normal versus expanded, probably the opposite. If you check my older posts, I have mentioned some measurements expanded and normal, that is the 1/5 ratio.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pharfaite swimsuits Like Ra 35 10,089 10 Apr 2024, 21:24
Last Post: FagMan
Swimsuits SwimBond 65 14,941 09 Apr 2024, 00:05
Last Post: Like Ra
Men in swimsuits and leotards (photos) Like Ra 302 306,453 08 Apr 2024, 12:45
Last Post: MermanPet
Leohex review Like Ra 240 55,478 08 Apr 2024, 05:55
Last Post: MIWSTIUS
Girls in swimsuits and leotards madjack 37 27,109 20 Feb 2024, 05:32
Last Post: MIWSTIUS

Contributors: Anne (2) , B1u3 (2) , bondagetom1 (2) , boundsolo (1) , Culmor (6) , dexlargo (1) , essanym (2) , hendrike99 (2) , herrpee (2) , jtr765 (1) , kenwaynguyen (48) , Kit-Katt (1) , Laser (1) , LeotardLover (2) , Like Ra (170) , ltxrob (3) , LustrousLaminaLover (5) , madjack (14) , MIWSTIUS (5) , no smile (7) , Phill (1) , Realise79 (2) , rugharcz (1) , secret (1) , shinytights (1) , silentsmoker90 (1) , Strappado (31) , TightSlip (2) , Tinker D (8) , unicast (12) , unlocal (1) , Vixien (2) , wenken (1)