Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bodystockings
Sexy Men Bodysuit Silky Temptation Full Body Plus Size Exotic Body Stocking for Men Bodysuit Sexy Gay Men's bodystocking
$11.45-42%

bondage corset
Punk Pole Dance Hollow Sexy Body Cage Chain Bondage Body Harness Crop Top Top Bra Lingerie Elastic Adjustable Harness Cage
$31.64-40%

ikoky
IKOKY Leather Belt Fasten Cock Rings Erotic Time Delay Ejaculation Adjustable Sex Toys For Men Penis Rings
$3.91

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Heart Embroidery Lingerie Set Women Contrast Bra + Panty Underwear Set Ball Gown Garter Kit
$25.35-37%

latex catsuit
Latex Rubber Gummi Catsuit Black Corset Korsett Uniform Kurzarm Ganzanzug 0.4mm
$1075.53-62%

XCKNY
XCKNY men thongs Low rise V-shaped larger waist glossy oversized underwear solid bikini high score bikini underwear
$29.72-55%

sexy
CINVIK Sexy Lace G String Panties Women Nylon Silk Panty Thong Briefs Underwear Lingerie Female Ladies Floral Pantys Underpants
$8.11-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pengu Swimsuits
I think I've found a swimsuit that might solve all the issues with zips. This model has a short shoulder zip.

http://www.pengu.at/?product=earth-sondermodell

waterpolo_swimsuit_pengu_earth_02.jpg     waterpolo_swimsuit_pengu_earth_03.jpg     waterpolo_swimsuit_pengu_earth_01.jpg   

A bit more expensive, than I would like to pay for it, but it might be my perfect yoga outfit.
won't the zipper start digging in your shoulder?
(07 Dec 2016, 13:32 )herrpee Wrote: won't the zipper start digging in your shoulder?
That's what I'm worrying about. I like these suits very tight.
A disadvantage of the back zipper is that it tends to pull down the neck line. That doesn't happen with shoulder zippered suits; they fit much better especially in very small sizes.
I happen to own one an original Speedo Aquablade Hydrasuit with shoulder entry. I don't find it less comfortable than any of my back zippers even though it's one of my tightest suits 😁 .
The zipper is a little bit tricky to close, though.
(06 Dec 2016, 23:16 )Like Ra Wrote: I think I've found a swimsuit that might solve all the issues with zips. This model has a short shoulder zip.

http://www.pengu.at/?product=earth-sondermodell

A bit more expensive, than I would like to pay for it, but it might be my perfect yoga outfit.

Now that they are offering larger sizes (as custom orders), I thought I'd give them a go, but it looks like they don't ship outside the EU.

Anyone had any luck getting them to ship to the USA?
It looks the amazing Austrian hydrasuits from Pengu, many with opening on left/right shoulder instead of back zipper, are back on eBay again.

pengu_hydrasuit-01.jpg     pengu_hydrasuit-02.jpg     pengu_hydrasuit-03.jpg   

eBay: Pengu swimsuit
(28 Feb 2019, 09:04 )unicast Wrote: eBay: Pengu swimsuit
They are in my wish-list 😉
Question for anyone here that own Pengu swimsuits:
I'm thinking of getting 1 or 2 suits for myself, I wanna ask, how's the fabric for Pengu suits?
I see that they have a few fabric selections, but I wanna know from your experiences which one feels the best/tightest to wear.
(07 Nov 2023, 17:41 )kenwaynguyen Wrote: Question for anyone here that own Pengu swimsuits:
I'm thinking of getting 1 or 2 suits for myself, I wanna ask, how's the fabric for Pengu suits?
I see that they have a few fabric selections, but I wanna know from your experiences which one feels the best/tightest to wear.

Maybe visit this Dutch 'men-in-onepiece-swimsuit' forum, where plenty of members have experience with Pengu (Swiss brand if I remember correctly). You can ask them about it in English.

Pengu thread @ Dutch men in swimsuits forum
Pengu is in my wish-list: eBay: Pengu swimsuit

Also mentioned in:

https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...-swimsuits
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...1#pid34051

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pharfaite swimsuits Like Ra 35 10,158 10 Apr 2024, 21:24
Last Post: FagMan
Swimsuits SwimBond 65 15,001 09 Apr 2024, 00:05
Last Post: Like Ra
Men in swimsuits and leotards (photos) Like Ra 302 306,687 08 Apr 2024, 12:45
Last Post: MermanPet
Girls in swimsuits and leotards madjack 37 27,158 20 Feb 2024, 05:32
Last Post: MIWSTIUS
Realise Swimsuits - long-term review Strappado 340 155,998 15 Feb 2024, 17:21
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: herrpee (1) , johngerners (2) , kenwaynguyen (3) , Like Ra (5) , MIWSTIUS (1) , unicast (1) , unlocal (1)