Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

lobudek
Colorful Printing Shiny Rhinestone Transparent Long Dress Women Birthday Evening Party Celebrate Mesh Dress Singer Model Costume
$116.16-44%

zlatameer
Popular Latex Hood Rubber Full Cover Mask Handmade Headpiece S-LM306
$28.56-28%

crossdress fetish latex
High Elastic Pink Flesh Crossdress Fetish Over Knee Silicone Rubber Socks Cosplay Lolita Leggings Thigh High Long Stocking
$60.49-20%

2022 chastity
2022 Brand Latest Tshirts For Men 100% Cotton Chastity Is Abuse T-Shirt Short Sleeve O-Neck Casual Tee Shirt 4XL 5XL 6X
$11.98-29%

latex rubber fashion
Men Plus Size 46,47,48 Dropshipping Fashion Men Shoes Genuine Leather Outdoor Men's Casual Shoes Men's Business Leather Shoes
$42.35-48%

voletex
Women Latex Hoods With One Tress Wig Hair Customized Fetish Open Eyes Mouth Mask Heroine Hood Headgear Zentai
$71.39-7%

crossdresser silicone body
Dokier Silicone Realistic False Fake Muscle Belly Body for Cosplayers Artificial Simulation Muscle Chest Man Crossdressers
$340.28-68%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Realise Swimsuits - long-term review
(26 Jun 2016, 13:18 )Like Ra Wrote: What means, that a smaller size can be used.

that's interesting, because the largest standard size was just about too small for me!
Same here. I managed to get in 3L, but that means that right now I have to lose several kilos. Even 4L does not look too flattering in the shoulder-armpit area with bulging skin... So, I'm looking forward.

I would avoid front zipped suit, despite the gorgeous look - the zip does not go deep down enough, so it will be very difficult to put the swimsuit on if you have broad shoulders. I'm speaking from experience. Rear zip - no problem.
I'm also thinking about this one:

transparent-swimsuit-realise-03-white.jpg   

Should look interesting when wet on a man with a proper erection 😋
One 4L 900 series is available! http://www.jpnswimming.net/product/1319 Be quick!
(06 Jul 2016, 00:48 )Like Ra Wrote: One 4L 900 series is available!
Sold. Anybody from this forum? 😋
I can see the appeal of these swimsuits...

tumblr_o90cev85281swbnt1o1_540.jpg   

MJ
 yellow-transparent-shiny-swimsuit-01.jpg    Yellow, shiny, transparent, wet, and Realise 😋
finally had a chance to post

ordered 2 suits from http://www.sleequemystique.com/
I love both, and want to share details

my size: 
bust 34"
waist 30"
hip 34" (widest point at hip 38" important for putting suit on, not while wearing it)

58-59" torso 

5'9" 138lbs

http://www.sleequemystique.com/front-zip...ink-purple

shiny_blue_realise_swimsuit-01.jpg   

ordered blue LL
the fabric is really awesome. it is 2 layers. the outer layer is completely waterproof. the inner layer changes to a MUCH darker version of it's color when wet. all the model pictures are completely dry.

Pros:
Front zip makes it very easy to close
Hugs everywhere nicely
Lots of room at crotch while still hugging everything nicely
Shows off everything wet inside it if worn dry

Cons: (more concerns than cons)
the bottom of the zip is pretty high. this makes it very hard to get arms into it. i have pretty flexible arms so i did not have too many issues here.
the total size of the hole you climb into is very small because of the high zip. the hardest part of getting it on was trying to pass hip level. you need to pull the fabric to prevent the zipper from taking all the strain. 
I would love to wear this in size L, but I worry I would break the zipper as this size aeady has the zipper make a T shape

http://www.sleequemystique.com/back-zip/...-gun-metal

shiny_gray_realise_swimsuit-02.jpg     shiny_gray_realise_swimsuit-03.jpg   

ordered L

Pros:
much focus on the crotch <3
can wear under most clothes without anybody knowing

Cons: 

takes a while to close the zip. i would say you need to be able to touch your hands behind your back and over your head to be able to close this. you need to hold both sides close, then zip short bits at a time. (or just have somebody do it for you which i dont have)
testicular retreat...sometimes my nuts will try to hide higher than i want them to, and they move themselves into the seam line. not painful, but not in my comfort zone

both are very fun for keeping toys in place

let me know if you want any other details(no pictures)
thanks for letting me know about that site!
(26 Oct 2016, 03:52 )Laser Wrote: takes a while to close the zip. i would say you need to be able to touch your hands behind your back and over your head to be able to close this. you need to hold both sides close, then zip short bits at a time.
Can you tie a string to the slider and pull it with one hand, while holding both sides of the zip and pulling it upwards with the other?

BTW, it's size "L", so you asked for the trouble 😁 Yet I love the skin-tight smooth feeling.

(26 Oct 2016, 03:52 )Laser Wrote: much focus on the crotch <3
Yeah, I know what you mean, sometimes I wear my daughter's old Speedo one-piece swimsuit. I think she was 9 at that time 😁 It's so unmercifully tight, that I can't survive it for longer than a couple of hours.
Added photos for convenience.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Leohex review Like Ra 241 55,788 Yesterday, 08:48
Last Post: MIWSTIUS
Pharfaite swimsuits Like Ra 35 10,168 10 Apr 2024, 21:24
Last Post: FagMan
Swimsuits SwimBond 65 15,009 09 Apr 2024, 00:05
Last Post: Like Ra
Men in swimsuits and leotards (photos) Like Ra 302 306,774 08 Apr 2024, 12:45
Last Post: MermanPet
Girls in swimsuits and leotards madjack 37 27,167 20 Feb 2024, 05:32
Last Post: MIWSTIUS

Contributors: Anne (2) , B1u3 (2) , bondagetom1 (2) , boundsolo (1) , Culmor (6) , dexlargo (1) , essanym (2) , hendrike99 (2) , herrpee (2) , jtr765 (1) , kenwaynguyen (48) , Kit-Katt (1) , Laser (1) , LeotardLover (2) , Like Ra (170) , ltxrob (3) , LustrousLaminaLover (5) , madjack (14) , MIWSTIUS (5) , no smile (7) , Phill (1) , Realise79 (2) , rugharcz (1) , secret (1) , shinytights (1) , silentsmoker90 (1) , Strappado (31) , TightSlip (2) , Tinker D (8) , unicast (12) , unlocal (1) , Vixien (2) , wenken (1)