Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex tights
Women Sexy Patent Leather Thigh High Stockings Oil Shiny Tight Socks Pole Dance Hosiery Latex Stockings Cosplay Club Party
$5.59

rubber latex dress
Women Red PVC Halter Dress Wetlook Faux PU Leather Black Latex Rubber Clubwear Catsuit Erotic Fetish Mini Skater Dress Costumes
$161.09-15%

latex pencil skirt
High Waist Faux Latex Mini Skirt Women Stretch Slim PU Leather Pencil Skirt Ladies Summer Short Skirt Pocket Clubwear New Custom
$379.29-39%

bondage lock
Inflatable Penis Gag Oral Fixater Open Mouth Gag Expandable Big Butt Plug Dildo Pump Anal Dilator Vibrator Lock Bondage BDSM Toy
$9.92-20%

mummy bondage
Plus Size Oil Shiny Tight Full Body Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Bondage Pullover Oily One-piece One-piece All-inclusive Tights
$216.59-50%

wetlook
Hot New Fashion Leisure T-shirt Mens Stretch Summer Tank Top Tee Wetlook Clubwear Fitness Performance Plus Size
$188.88-39%

wig hair
13x6 Hd Lace Frontal Wig 613 Blonde Wig 13x4 Lace Human Hair Wigs Deep Wave Brazilian Hair Curly Human Hair Wigs For Women
$60.50-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Realise Swimsuits - long-term review
And I still haven't tried them on. Was too busy. But they look soooooo fetishy and sexy..... The blue one is shiny and small. I think I developed another fetish for small (like kids size) pieces of clothes that still fit me. Elasticity is an interesting thing on its own...
Your hooked, my friend, like a fish to a shiny lure.
Your going to wiggle and thrash about like a trout on the end of a fishing pole.
Finally I had a couple of minutes to try the new suits on. If 4L is bigger, then only by a little. My wife had to close the zips on both new suits - I could not 😉 But I blame it on the weather. It's +30 here, my body is "swollen" and sweaty and I have at least 1 kilo extra.

On the other hand, it's possible that my chest has indeed expanded after daily qigong/yoga exercises.

But the bottom line is:

o- currently I have three Realise high-neck swimsuits: vinyl black (3L and 4L), shiny (but not vinyl) dark blue (3L)
o- they are very tight and incredibly sexy
o- I love the suits
o- no time/place for photos
(17 Jul 2014, 23:17 )Like Ra Wrote: o- no time/place for photos

Make time 😋
Welcome to the club, Like Ra! Your description of the suits is better than mine, which was too technical.

I found two shops offering Realize suits:

http://www.jpnswimming.net/product-list/67 - availability varies, they also show items which are out of stock
and
Rakuten (http://global.rakuten.com/en/search/?k=r...uct_search) - better search for "swim suit"
(28 Aug 2014, 01:38 )Strappado Wrote: Welcome to the club, Like Ra! Your description of the suits is better than mine, which was too technical.
Oh yes! And I love every second I have Realise on! 😋 I think you can even swim in them 😁

(28 Aug 2014, 01:38 )Strappado Wrote: http://www.jpnswimming.net/product-list/67 - availability varies, they also show items which are out of stock
Yes, this is where I bough my suits. It's also less expensive, than Rakuten. I keep an eye on these pages. I want more and they have so many designs and colours... I can't stop...

BTW, has anybody tried their thong version?
I'm wearing the shiny black 3L one right now. What an incredible feeling... It compresses your body in such a way that you feel lifted off the ground.

Even after I lost 3 kilos it's a bit tight under the armpits. So I think 4L is still the way to go. And I know which one I want right now - 4L vinyl silver Realise high neck suit. Not available at the moment 😟

Interestingly, 3L non-vinyl suit is more elastic, but feels tighter and simultaneously less hugging. So, it's all down to the used material.
They have new suits:

With a front zip (finally!) and turtle neck:

shiny-swimsuit-realise-11.jpg     shiny-swimsuit-realise-12.jpg     shiny-swimsuit-realise-13.jpg   

and transparent ones:

transparent-swimsuit-realise-01.jpg     transparent-swimsuit-realise-02.jpg   

I want them all.... 😡
Yes, realise swimsuits are available at Amazon Germany now:

http://www.amazon.de/s/ref=sr_pg_1?fst=a...1428162876

Prices are probably higher than from Japan, but the range differs a bit from rakuten and jpnswimming.net.

The times of bidding ridiculous amounts at ebay are definitely over!
(04 Apr 2015, 16:56 )Strappado Wrote: Realise swimsuits are available at Amazon Germany now
Not the new suits yet. I think they appeared only on jpnswimming.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pharfaite swimsuits Like Ra 35 10,164 10 Apr 2024, 21:24
Last Post: FagMan
Swimsuits SwimBond 65 15,005 09 Apr 2024, 00:05
Last Post: Like Ra
Men in swimsuits and leotards (photos) Like Ra 302 306,722 08 Apr 2024, 12:45
Last Post: MermanPet
Leohex review Like Ra 240 55,690 08 Apr 2024, 05:55
Last Post: MIWSTIUS
Girls in swimsuits and leotards madjack 37 27,161 20 Feb 2024, 05:32
Last Post: MIWSTIUS

Contributors: Anne (2) , B1u3 (2) , bondagetom1 (2) , boundsolo (1) , Culmor (6) , dexlargo (1) , essanym (2) , hendrike99 (2) , herrpee (2) , jtr765 (1) , kenwaynguyen (48) , Kit-Katt (1) , Laser (1) , LeotardLover (2) , Like Ra (170) , ltxrob (3) , LustrousLaminaLover (5) , madjack (14) , MIWSTIUS (5) , no smile (7) , Phill (1) , Realise79 (2) , rugharcz (1) , secret (1) , shinytights (1) , silentsmoker90 (1) , Strappado (31) , TightSlip (2) , Tinker D (8) , unicast (12) , unlocal (1) , Vixien (2) , wenken (1)