Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

penis milking machine
Masterbater Silicone Ring Strap-Ons Stretcher Penis Rod Adult Sex Toys Blow Job Vibrator Ring Erotic Furniture Toysgay God
$47.40-33%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Sexy Fetish 21Cm High Ballet Heels Boots For Women Crotch Thigh High Long Boots Women Pointed Toe Platform Shoes Custom
$324.28-36%

bondage device
New Small Metal Chastity Cage Device BDSM Steel Hemispherical Penis Ring Chastity Belt Slave Bondage SM Sissy Gay Sex Toy 18+
$78.23

sexy
Women Underwear Lace Panties Thongs Sexy Ladies Low Waist Solid Seamless G-strings Underwear For Sex New Hot
$1.86-37%

voletex
Women Latex Hoods With One Tress Wig Hair Customized Fetish Open Eyes Mouth Mask Heroine Hood Headgear Zentai
$71.39-7%

temorish
Latex GLVOES Seamless Fingerless Latex Gloves
$32.67-10%

crossdress fetish latex
Crossdress Men to Women Shiny Transparent Ultra Thin Latex Zentai Nail fetishism Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$212.96-19%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Realise Swimsuits - long-term review
More than half a year now, this should be enough long term for another post. Of course, I still do have this swimsuit, and sometimes, I wear it. The outer material feels absolutely great and the inside gives you this typical "latex-sucking-feeling" on the torso. The seams are in perfect shape and the suit still looks brand new. But I have to admit, this suit is too short from hip to crotch. Although I sort of get very hot when wearing the suit, I don't get hard.

If anyone is interested to buy the suit from me, send me a personal message. As mentioned earlier, I paid a bit less than 170 Euro inclusive postage, of course, I don't expect as much for an offer, but I am also a collector, so I expect a reasonable incentive. The suit will be cleaned/washed, well packed and posted by whater means you are ready to pay. I have a paypal account, probably the safest way for both of us.
I will post here again, if it is sold or if I decide to keep it. Until then, even after years, feel free to ask.

As a reminder: It is the suit with full body, with crew neck and back zipper from neck to waist, also see the image in one of the previous posts.
If it was smaller, I would take it in a heartbeat. 😟
I am tempted to, just to assess the material though...
*sigh*...decisions, decisions.

Don't hold back with the sale on account of my indecision, by any means, and if I make up my mind I'll fire you a PM. 😊

Another pointless post, brought to you by:
/LLL
(20 May 2012, 15:01 )Like Ra Wrote: This is the official sizing:

Code:
Size   S           M           L           LL          3L
Bust  77-81cm     79-84cm     82-99cm     86-93cm     89-95cm
Hip   85-89cm     87-92cm     90-96cm     92-98cm     94-100cm

Eh... is this the only sizes? 😕
(08 Jan 2013, 04:31 )LustrousLaminaLover Wrote:

Code:

Yes, I think so. The suit is designed for asian women, not for western fetishists. 😉

(08 Jan 2013, 00:00 )LustrousLaminaLover Wrote: If it was smaller, I would take it in a heartbeat. 😟
I am tempted to, just to assess the material though...
*sigh*...decisions, decisions.

Don't hold back with the sale on account of my indecision, by any means, and if I make up my mind I'll fire you a PM. 😊

Another pointless post, brought to you by:
/LLL

Don't worry, I am feeling as fee as a bird 😊

Ok, I'd rather sell it to you, being a frequent poster here, than to someone I don't know at all. But actually, you can buy the real thing in a suitable size and I think, there are some cheaper offers at ebay at the moment. So, even while paying a bit more than you would to me, you would get the real thing, in your size, brand-new and with a return-option.
(08 Jan 2013, 19:28 )Strappado Wrote:
(08 Jan 2013, 04:31 )LustrousLaminaLover Wrote:

Code:

Yes, I think so.
Well that's disappointing... 😕

(08 Jan 2013, 19:28 )Strappado Wrote: The suit is designed for asian women, not for western fetishists. 😉
This injustice will simply not stand!
*Bangs fist on table*
I demand swimsuits for fetishists. Shiny swimsuits for all, dammit!

I do wonder if that's what makes it so appealing though...?
Have you ever noticed how you never really hear about a swimsuit that's manufactured for fetishists, even though they exist? It's always mainstream items that have a fetishistic appeal, that gets the rumor-mill going.
I think us kinksters must just like to pervert innocent things 😉

(08 Jan 2013, 19:28 )Strappado Wrote: So, even while paying a bit more than you would to me, you would get the real thing, in your size, brand-new and with a return-option.
return-option... now why didn't I think of that.
*gives Strappado a cookie*
That's a much better idea for assessing the material. Thanks! 😁

/LLL
Was it me or someone else, who even got a reply from a swimsuit shop "we don't sell fetish items"?
(08 Jan 2013, 23:14 )Strappado Wrote: Was it me or someone else, who even got a reply from a swimsuit shop "we don't sell fetish items"?

*facepalm*
Are manufacturers really that naive?! Jesus, there's a whole market out their just waiting to pounce on their products, if they could only open their eyes a little...
It doesn't even have to go under the umbrella of the main brand:
  • Asics could do Assix
  • Tyr could do SaTyr
  • Arena could do FetishArena
  • Speedo could do... Hmm, yeah, let's not do Speedo...
But they could make them alongside their standard products and no-one would be any the wiser. Heck, they could even disguise it as a 'performance' material if they wanted...

Why don't they do it? Why?! *Starts to cry*

EDIT:
😊😉😎😁😋RolleyesShy😟At😇😡BlushConfusedDodgy❗💓🤔Idea😴😕
That's better...

/LLL
I think, the trouble is the competition rules, which don't allow any rubber anymore (if I am correct). And they probably don't even know the potential of the fetish market, although they should have noticed, how their sales numbers went down, when they discontinued their rubberised suits.

Realize is made for fetish, therefore it is a bit odd, that they don't offer larger sizes for the European market. Ok, this is interesting: I looked up the original webpage that links to a shop named "active queen" http://acqueen.com/goods.cgi?sg1=t-015 . Realize claims, that the prices there are lower than the ebay sellers. I checked the suit on that website and it is around 90 Euro. The suit with "t-shirt back" and high collar is just 65 Euro. Clearly cheaper than ebay, but I could not find any shipping charges.

Oh, in their "about us", they say, that they are facing the European market. Who knows, in one or two years, they might be here, with realistic sizes!
Code:
Size

S                 M               L              LL        3L               4L
Bust     77 ~ 81cm     79 ~ 84cm     82 ~ 89cm     86 ~ 93cm     89 ~ 96cm     92 ~ 98cm
Hip     85 ~ 89cm     87 ~ 92cm     90 ~ 96cm     92 ~ 98cm     94 ~ 100cm   97 ~ 105cm
It seems they have extended to a 4L. Or at least they have for one specific item on ActiveQueen...

/LLL
(10 Jan 2013, 01:57 )LustrousLaminaLover Wrote:
Code:
Size

S                 M               L              LL        3L               4L
Bust     77 ~ 81cm     79 ~ 84cm     82 ~ 89cm     86 ~ 93cm     89 ~ 96cm     92 ~ 98cm
Hip     85 ~ 89cm     87 ~ 92cm     90 ~ 96cm     92 ~ 98cm     94 ~ 100cm   97 ~ 105cm
It seems they have extended to a 4L. Or at least they have for one specific item on ActiveQueen...

/LLL

Aha! Does someone speak Japanese? I would like to know the length of the new size.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pharfaite swimsuits Like Ra 35 10,129 10 Apr 2024, 21:24
Last Post: FagMan
Swimsuits SwimBond 65 14,972 09 Apr 2024, 00:05
Last Post: Like Ra
Men in swimsuits and leotards (photos) Like Ra 302 306,613 08 Apr 2024, 12:45
Last Post: MermanPet
Leohex review Like Ra 240 55,570 08 Apr 2024, 05:55
Last Post: MIWSTIUS
Girls in swimsuits and leotards madjack 37 27,131 20 Feb 2024, 05:32
Last Post: MIWSTIUS

Contributors: Anne (2) , B1u3 (2) , bondagetom1 (2) , boundsolo (1) , Culmor (6) , dexlargo (1) , essanym (2) , hendrike99 (2) , herrpee (2) , jtr765 (1) , kenwaynguyen (48) , Kit-Katt (1) , Laser (1) , LeotardLover (2) , Like Ra (170) , ltxrob (3) , LustrousLaminaLover (5) , madjack (14) , MIWSTIUS (5) , no smile (7) , Phill (1) , Realise79 (2) , rugharcz (1) , secret (1) , shinytights (1) , silentsmoker90 (1) , Strappado (31) , TightSlip (2) , Tinker D (8) , unicast (12) , unlocal (1) , Vixien (2) , wenken (1)