Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

silicone bodysuit
Women High Waist Body Shaper Silicone Non-Slip Seamless Shorts Waist Trainer Tummy Control Slimming Shapewear Shaping Underwear
$14.27-47%

zentai
VIP FASHION Zebra Pattern Cosplay Costume Leopard Zentai Bodysuit Halloween Fancy Animal Swimsuit Long Sleeve Summer Swimwear
$15.72-19%

shiny stockings
Sexy Women Shiny Pantyhose Super Elastic Magical Stockings Shinning Glitter Tights Plus Size 70 D Skinny Shimmer Tights Ladies
$93.28-35%

latex fetish
Latex Fetish Hood Sexy Rubber Mask with Red Mouth Long Nose Tube Back Zipper Handmade
$32.65-20%

soronssy
Silk luster One piece women swimsuit sexy tight Color matching oil glossy dead tank water plus size bathing suits Swimwear
$290.40-29%

anal training
Anal Plug Sex Toy For Men Women Anal Training Clitoral Massager G Spot Stimulation Butt Plugs Adults Erotic Sex Toys for Couple
$2.38

realistic mask kigurumi
(Rabbit 58) Full Head Crossdress Girl BJD Doll Mask Fate/Apocrypha COS Cartoon Anime Realistic Silicone Astolfo Cosplay Mask
$966.78-11%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay
(10 Dec 2021, 09:16 )kor faeron Wrote: I didn't find a similar thread
This is the one 😉
(10 Dec 2021, 09:16 )kor faeron Wrote: I didn't find a similar thread, so starting this. I would recommend this plugs, they're seams like 100% silicon (checked it with flame method), soft and comfortable for long term.

Now I'm searching for 100% silicon dildos. From AliExpress

I have a few of those... quick review here
And something new again: Inflatable flower butt plug in Shenzhen Adult Store

11 cm is A LOT and can not be easily removed without deflation.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 inflatable_plug-12.jpg     inflatable_plug-13.jpg     inflatable_plug-14.jpg     inflatable_plug-15.jpg     inflatable_plug-16.jpg     inflatable_plug-17.jpg     inflatable_plug-18.jpg   
(20 Sep 2022, 23:10 )Like Ra Wrote: And something new again: Inflatable flower butt plug in Shenzhen Adult Store

11 cm is A LOT and can not be easily removed without deflation.
It looks interesting, but from the pictures I think the stem may be a little short to be comfortable.
I got one of these https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DmFle8X

(not from that supplier, but it's the same item)

I do not recommend this as the TENS signal strength I get from it is very low. It's like a weak tickling sensation & about 25% of what I would usually use even when the controller is set to max. It's not the controller either as I tried all 4 of the ones I own.

Which is a great shame, as the material and design is great & it's easy to clean with the electrodes being moulded in.
(13 Feb 2020, 20:49 )Like Ra Wrote:
(13 Feb 2020, 20:28 )Tinker D Wrote: This plug not Available on ebay.
Which one? This?  inflatable rubber plug with a metal ball inside  It's available on Ali.

Bringing this one back from the past...
If you have one, have you tried connecting a string/ribbon to the base, insert, inflate so it can't be pulled out easily.
Now pull and release the ribbon & the internal ball gets pinged around inside you.

When I get the chance I'm going to explore this further and see if it can be used as a fun anchor point for bondage.
(02 Feb 2023, 16:27 )egregious Wrote:
(13 Feb 2020, 20:49 )Like Ra Wrote:
(13 Feb 2020, 20:28 )Tinker D Wrote: This plug not Available on ebay.
Which one? This?  inflatable rubber plug with a metal ball inside  It's available on Ali.

Bringing this one back from the past...
If you have one, have you tried connecting a string/ribbon to the base, insert, inflate so it can't be pulled out easily.
Now pull and release the ribbon & the internal ball gets pinged around inside you.

When I get the chance I'm going to explore this further and see if it can be used as a fun anchor point for bondage.
Interesting idea. The balls in these are so light that even if it's moving about when the plug is inflated I can't feel it over the pressure aeady applied by the inflated plug. Maybe the extra momentum from a good tug would be enough to counter this.
(02 Feb 2023, 21:52 )pixie Wrote: The balls in these are so light that even if it's moving about when the plug is inflated I can't feel it over the pressure aeady applied by the inflated plug.
What about jogging?
(02 Feb 2023, 22:03 )Like Ra Wrote: What about jogging?
Have not tried with inflatable plug. Have done a short 'trial' distance with a rigid plug that has two balls (in separate compartments) but sensation kind of got lost amongst all the others. A brisk walking pace was better. Again I think this is due to the weight of the ball.
(03 Feb 2023, 00:04 )pixie Wrote:
(02 Feb 2023, 22:03 )Like Ra Wrote: What about jogging?
Have not tried with inflatable plug. Have done a short 'trial' distance with a rigid plug that has two balls (in separate compartments) but sensation kind of got lost amongst all the others. A brisk walking pace was better. Again I think this is due to the weight of the ball.

With inflatable one, pixie is correct, too big & ball can't really be felt unless you do something that makes it move with force.
It almost works best when the inflation is only 2 pumps.
Walking up stairs works.
And to some degree, sitting on a dining chair and wiggling side to side fairly quickly does too.
But sensation is more a gentle reminder, not earth shattering.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
E-stim Plugs Vacbedbound 7 2,289 04 Jun 2021, 12:12
Last Post: Like Ra
Vibrators Like Ra 7 10,423 29 Jul 2015, 17:00
Last Post: Leanne12
Inflatable plugs Like Ra 6 12,551 17 Jun 2015, 16:20
Last Post: rubberspares
Best material for long-term wear, PLUGS gunz 4 5,044 21 Dec 2014, 02:59
Last Post: gunz
Penis Plugs and Sounds madjack 16 15,330 14 Jun 2013, 00:39
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: alphahawk (1) , B1u3 (1) , Bound Whore (1) , BoundWolf (1) , Culmor (2) , egregious (12) , essanym (6) , FagMan (2) , herrpee (1) , jtr765 (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , kor faeron (1) , krypton85 (2) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (151) , ltxrob (17) , madjack (23) , Max515 (4) , no smile (5) , pixie (2) , Pseudo_Sissy (3) , sweetrubber (4) , Tights (1) , TightSlip (5) , Tinker D (65) , tvwatcher (1) , Vacbedbound (4) , Vixien (17) , Zooy (3)