Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

otouch
OTOUCH Vibrating Egg For Women Sucker Clitoris Vacuum Vibrator Female G Spot Dildo Vagina Sex Toys 2 in 1 Clitoris Vibrator
$539.32-20%

stainless steel cock
FRRK Steel Male Chastity Cage Mesh Lock Cock Cage Penis Rings Metal Chastity Belt Band Erotic BDSM Adult Sex Toys for Men 콕링
$48.25-20%

vac-u-lock machine
DTSUDU Noiseless Advanced Sex Machine New Accessories VAC-U-Lock Dildos Women's Love Toys Sex Products
$41.12-50%

automatic masturbator
Telescopic Sex Machines 60mm Stroke Automatic Female Masturbation Sexual Kits 3XLR Sex Machines 0-500rpm Big Dildo DIY Sex Toys
$522.26

bondage corset
SM Bondage Corset Sex Clothing Men's Sexy Black Leather Multi-pin Buckle
$27.70

2024 chastity
CHASTE BIRD 2024 316 SteamPunkStainless Steel Metal Male Chastity Device Cock Cage Penis Ring Belt Adult Sex Toys
$60.49-40%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
New Lingerie Back Line Sexy Black Bundled Garters Print Open Crotch Tights Transparent Pantyhose Womens Fake Garter Stockings
$6.03-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay
Ever wondered what Shiva lingams are for? ;P
(23 Apr 2017, 14:46 )Like Ra Wrote: Ever wondered what Shiva lingams are for? ;P

I've found explanation....  "it brings our energy into vibration and harmony with Earth energy...."

for those who beleive into such kind

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

I actually mean one of the usage methods 😉

Hint 1: Shiva lingams have a perfect form.
Hint 2: They are called lingams.

😁
(23 Apr 2017, 17:15 )Like Ra Wrote: I actually mean one of the usage methods 😉

Hint 1: Shiva lingams have a perfect form.
Hint 2: They are called lingams.

😁

Ahhh....always something "kinky" on mind... 😊

"....According to Swami Sivananda, the view that the Shiva lingam represents the phallus is a mistake.[15] The same sentiments were also expressed by H. H. Wilson in 1840.[27] Diana Eck believes that translators of Shiva Purana erroneously translated linga as "phallic emblem". She compares the mistranslation "as inadequate as it would be an interpretation of the Christian Eucharist that saw the rite first and foremost as ritual cannibalism, eating the body and drinking its blood".[28]..."

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

And here's the classic representation of the "yoni" base for the "lingams" eBay: shiva lingam yoni 😉

"The lingam is often represented alongside the yoni (Sanskrit word, literally "origin" or "source" or "womb"), a symbol of the goddess or of Shakti, female creative energy. The union of linga and yoni represents the "indivisible two-in-oneness of male and female, the passive space and active time from which all life originates".

If it looks like a phallus, can be used as a phallus, and is a symbol of the masculine energy, then... 😉
Stumbled upon this cock ring and two plugs

cock-ring_double_plugs-01.jpg   

Do I understand correctly, that you are supposed to shove both bullets up your arse? Like ben-wa balls? Or the plugs are actually weights and should be dangling and ringing? 😁
(06 Aug 2017, 22:57 )Like Ra Wrote: Stumbled upon this cock ring and two plugs

Do I understand correctly, that you are supposed to shove both bullets up your arse? Like ben-wa balls? Or the plugs are actually weights and should be dangling and ringing? 😁

I think, the second,  but I don't understand why bullets bave different size. 

Just another non-usefull thing ?

Слава Україні

Joe Galloway

If one bag is not enough 😁 Double enema bag

double_enema_set_01.jpg   

Or you can mix two liquids...
I was looking for something without a battery and found this very cheap, very powerful double USB vibrator with 10 programs

Vibrator-Waterproof-Vibrating-Double-USB-Powerful-10-Mode-01.jpg     Vibrator-Waterproof-Vibrating-Double-USB-Powerful-10-Mode-02.jpg   

There are some very frustrating programs 😁 Can be sticky-taped to a colour matching chastity cage above 😋
So these can do things based on a file?
Or does the USB port just supply power?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
E-stim Plugs Vacbedbound 7 2,251 04 Jun 2021, 12:12
Last Post: Like Ra
Vibrators Like Ra 7 10,389 29 Jul 2015, 17:00
Last Post: Leanne12
Inflatable plugs Like Ra 6 12,534 17 Jun 2015, 16:20
Last Post: rubberspares
Best material for long-term wear, PLUGS gunz 4 5,014 21 Dec 2014, 02:59
Last Post: gunz
Penis Plugs and Sounds madjack 16 15,291 14 Jun 2013, 00:39
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: alphahawk (1) , B1u3 (1) , Bound Whore (1) , BoundWolf (1) , Culmor (2) , egregious (12) , essanym (6) , FagMan (2) , herrpee (1) , jtr765 (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , kor faeron (1) , krypton85 (2) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (146) , ltxrob (17) , madjack (22) , Max515 (2) , no smile (5) , pixie (2) , Pseudo_Sissy (3) , sweetrubber (4) , Tights (1) , TightSlip (5) , Tinker D (65) , tvwatcher (1) , Vacbedbound (4) , Vixien (17) , Zooy (3)