Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shiny swimsuit
Sexy Glossy Shiny Leotards Women Sexy Backless High-Cut One-piece Swimsuit Swimwear Plus Size Bathing Suits Bodysuit Beach Wear
$224.62-30%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Sexy Lingerie Outfit Fancy Lace Underwear Erotiic Bras And Panties Transparent Attractive Bilizna Set Naked Sex Suit
$10.59

stainless steel penis
3pcs Metal Penis Cock Ring Male Stainless Steel Penis Ring Delay Ejaculation Scrotum Binding anillos para hombre Sex Toy For Men
$17.25-30%

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT Women's Fashion Sexy Leather Cloth Splicing Mesh Straps Shapely Sling Erotic Lingerie Three-Piece Set Onlyfans
$38.80-55%

dildo chair
Adult Sex Furniture Chair with Bracket and Realistic Dildo Couple Sexo Intercourse Positions Assistance Chairs Masturbation Toys
$177.47-40%

sorbern
SORBERN 2018 Lady Fashion Cat Eye Glasses Acetate Optical Frames For Women Vintage Designer Eyeglasses Clear Lens Eyewear Oculos
$22.54-20%

shiny pantyhose
Women Sexy Diamond Tights Rhinestone Fishnet Bling Mesh Hosiery Shiny Fish Net High Waist Pantyhose Party Club Lady Black Tights
$3.51-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay
(18 Mar 2019, 15:03 )FagMan Wrote: austenitic
When I head this word for the first time, my first association was "austinite" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austinite - CaZnAsO4(OH)), which contains arsenic, and my first reaction was "what? poisonous steel?" 😁
No, I will not buy any chastity or butt plugs from China.
(18 Mar 2019, 17:13 )Tinker D Wrote: No, I will not buy any chastity or butt plugs from China.
Regardless where you buy them, most likely they are made in China anyway 😁
(18 Mar 2019, 16:32 )Like Ra Wrote: So, what is the consensus? Is it safe to buy Chinese chastity devices and metal butt-plugs 😁

I've used a few and the were made of stainless steel. No problems with them. 

My advice is to look at the finish of the cage. Stainless steel has "naturally" a light gray, matte/dull finish.

If it shiny almost mirror like, then it's probably a cheaper alloy thats chrome plated. Or if its too dark gray. These I would avoid. This is on the other hand my speculations and should be taken as such.
Ok, i am sorry. I didn't discribe it correctly. Stainless steel can be be magnetic too.
Stainless steel is a mixture of iron, carbon, chromium and some additives such as nickel, titanium or molybdenum.
It depends on the mixture of these ingredients if it is magnetic or not magnetic.
I work as a mechanic, i work with stainless steel every day and if we want to check it we use a magnet and you can definitely feel a difference if you hold your magnet to stainless or regular steel. Because of this discussion i would recommend to check the whaight. You can definitely feel a huge difference between zink die-cast an Stainless steel. An other indicator is the color.
Stainless steel is more gray than chomed zimk die-cast. By the way zink die-cast is not poisenes, or something like that. For short use it will be ok, or you can use a condom. But if you want to use it for a longer time it can cause skin iritations an if you are allergic it might be worse.
And anything plated or coated, can and will flake off in time.
(18 Mar 2019, 16:32 )Like Ra Wrote: So, what is the consensus? Is it safe to buy Chinese chastity devices and metal butt-plugs 😁

How long have you had the items aeady with no consequences?  As cheap as these things tend to be, I say buy them, use them all up and then buy another if needed.
(18 Mar 2019, 19:23 )essanym Wrote: How long have you had the items aeady with no consequences? 
For years. As I said, I can't wear chastity cages for longer, than several hours because of pain and light swelling, but I have similar (actually, even worse) reaction from plastic and silicone, so I think that "Chinese stuff if OK".
Here is a interesting design

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Newest-D...31422.html
(03 Apr 2019, 20:40 )alphahawk Wrote: Here is a interesting design

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Newest-D...31422.html

I've seen those, they make me think they would pinch a fold of skin while closing up.  Not sure I would ever be able to trust such a thing though I'd be lying if I said it didn't pique my interest.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
E-stim Plugs Vacbedbound 7 2,262 04 Jun 2021, 12:12
Last Post: Like Ra
Vibrators Like Ra 7 10,410 29 Jul 2015, 17:00
Last Post: Leanne12
Inflatable plugs Like Ra 6 12,538 17 Jun 2015, 16:20
Last Post: rubberspares
Best material for long-term wear, PLUGS gunz 4 5,035 21 Dec 2014, 02:59
Last Post: gunz
Penis Plugs and Sounds madjack 16 15,305 14 Jun 2013, 00:39
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: alphahawk (1) , B1u3 (1) , Bound Whore (1) , BoundWolf (1) , Culmor (2) , egregious (12) , essanym (6) , FagMan (2) , herrpee (1) , jtr765 (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , kor faeron (1) , krypton85 (2) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (146) , ltxrob (17) , madjack (22) , Max515 (2) , no smile (5) , pixie (2) , Pseudo_Sissy (3) , sweetrubber (4) , Tights (1) , TightSlip (5) , Tinker D (65) , tvwatcher (1) , Vacbedbound (4) , Vixien (17) , Zooy (3)