Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

lip plump
Lip Plump Serum Increase Lip Elasticity Instant Volumising Essential Oil Reduce Fine Lines Repair Nourish Sexy Beauty Lip Care
$3.58-46%

bondage high heels
Fetish High Heels Flirting Adults Games Erotic Accessories of Adjustable Leather Ankle Cuffs Bondage Strap
$8.91-50%

AYIYUN
AYIYUN AYIYUN Newest black skin Sex Doll Head Sex Doll Big Breast Sexy Ass Realistic Anal Vagina Love Doll Lifelike Adult
$1185.80-52%

latex swimsuit
Womens Lingerie Wet Look Patent Leather Bodysuit Swimsuit Halter Sleeveless Cutout Crotchless Leotard Catsuit Jumpsuit Nightwear
$29.52-44%

otouch
Otouch Airturn 2 Automatic Male Masturbator Sucking Blowjob Sex Machine Heating Vibrating Vagina Masturbation Sex Toys for Men
$511.02

crossdresser silicone mask
(Rabbit 73) Crossdressing Pretty Girl BJD Doll Mask the Embodiment of Scarlet Devil Cartoon Japan Anime Realistic Silicone Rumia
$966.78-11%

1d oil stockings
Polka Dots Stretchy Nylon Thigh High Stockings 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Medias Women Sexy Edgeless Stockings For Garter Belt
$4.21

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Oil in the tub
Just found this site recently, and there's a lot of great ideas that i'd love to try. I started out simple, trying the oil in the tub that was thought up a few years ago: http://likera.com/sb/ideas/oil1.php

I did it slightly modified since i was just going for a quick run, and didn't do a full hogtie. i did do a light frogtie with my legs, and handcuffed my hands behind me. Also did a packed mouth with tape gag and taped a blindfold over my eyes to keep me from seeing. Didn't take too long until i managed to get out of the tub, but gave me some other ideas for future attempts:

1) handcuffs may not be that good unless you're skilled at double locking and unlocking them without seeing them. A lot of risk of them tightening on you. I think i'll use rope cuffs next time

2) Like it was mentioned in the original page, a water based lube would be a easier option (albeit more expensive than vegetable oil)

3) A shallow tub like mine is probably easier to get out of than a deeper tub, although where I wasn't in a full hogtie ... a really fun idea would be to coat the floor of the bathroom in oil, and try to get to a key ring that's 3 feet up in the air ... blindfolded, so you can't see it either ...

4) If you do use oil in the tub like I did, after you get out, just get back in, turn on the hot water and add soap! Pretty easy clean-up there.

For my next project, I think I will experiment on a release mechanism like the candle here: likera.com/forum/phpBB2/download/file.php?id=20&mode=view - need to work out timing and making sure the candle doesn't fall over as it gets near the cut

maid heather
The best and cheapest water-based lubricant I have ever tried is J-Lube. I'll add more info on that later.

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , maid_heather (1)