Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
Chest Masturbation vagine god woman vaginacon adult goods masturbation automatic panties for women vibrator men simple be
$75.26-33%

rubber cosplay
Puppy Cosplay Costumes of XL Code Brand New Increase Large Size Padded Rubber Full Head Hood Mask with Collar for Dog Roleplay
$22.64

inflatable anal plug
Silicone Inflatable Anal Plug Expandable Dildo Pump Butt Plugs Dilator Prostate Anus Extender Dilatador Adult Sex Toys For Women
$10.35

otouch
OTOUCH Male Masturbation Toys Suction Machines Vagina Pussy Men Masturbator Sex Toys For Adults supply Oral Automatic Vibrator
$688.80-19%

penis milking machine
Bird cages silicone ring pennis Women's masturbator clitoris woman robot doll vacuum vibrator men vacuum Intimate items CRW1
$9.22-31%

yizyif
Womens Latex Catsuit Glossy Patent Leather Lingerie Full Bodysuit Long Sleeve Open Crotch Skinny Jumpsuit Overalls Clubwear
$75.12-34%

shiny stockings
Tights Fishnet Pantyhose Carnival Stockings Sexy Shiny Lingerie Glitter Stockings Diamond Glow Sparkle Thigh High Sock Underwear
$36.84

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

[MODIFIED] - MyAlerts and MyMention
This is how it works in my case:

o- Left-Click on Alerts
o- the screen darkens, the popup window shows the alerts
o- Left-Click on Delete All
o- The dialogue window shows "Remove alerts? This can not be undone."
o- Click "Yes", that returns you to the forum
o- If you click "Alerts" again, the window shows no Alerts.
(25 May 2015, 13:07 )Like Ra Wrote: This is how it works in my case:

o- Left-Click on Alerts
o- the screen darkens, the popup window shows the alerts
o- Left-Click on Delete All
o- The dialogue window shows "Remove alerts? This can not be undone."
o- Click "Yes", that returns you to the forum
o- If you click "Alerts" again, the window shows no Alerts.

Works OK for me now... not sure if operator error or a 'feature' that has now gone away 😁

MJ
One thing still does not work - automatic background count updater. The debugging shows nothing.
Is it possible to turn MyAlerts and MyMention off?

I find them both as annoying as hell. The site was working fine, why mess with it?

C.
Why did I know that you wouldn't like it? 😁
(27 May 2015, 21:32 )culmor Wrote: Is it possible to turn MyAlerts and MyMention off?
See the original post in this thread 😊
User CP -> Alert settings

(27 May 2015, 21:32 )culmor Wrote: I find them both as annoying as hell.
You find the little counter annoying? Hm...

I like this feature, hence I implemented it. It can be also very useful for those who are rarely post here and/or check the forum. And you can always turn it off.
Quote:Why did I know that you wouldn't like it?

I spend my working day replying to emails, the last thing I want when I get home for a bit of R&R is a machine telling me how many posts I've missed. I'm perfectly capable of scanning the topics for whatever interests me, thanks.

Even  though I've now turned them off I still have an irritating red dot with a zero in it to the top left of my screen. I'm sure after a while I'll learn to ignore it (although I don't see why I should have to...)

C.
Aha, at least you do not see something I do not see. That's good.
(27 May 2015, 22:46 )culmor Wrote: Even  though I've now turned them off I still have an irritating red dot with a zero in it
Yes, I know, there is no simple way to implement a conditional styling (I checked the code). Also, as I mentioned above, the AJAX part does not work. Need to look at it again.
I don't seem to be able to make 'alerts' work for me.
If I click on the "Alerts (n)" I just get a blank screen, the same thing happens if I go to "UCP"

I'm using opera on both mobile and computer.. Is it a browser compatibility issue?
Is it possible to check errors in Opera? Something like "Web-console" in Firefox? I remember I got white screens a couple of times when I first added this feature, but then it disappeared.

Contributors: BoundWolf (1) , Culmor (2) , latexkid99 (1) , Like Ra (18) , ltxrob (3) , madjack (6)