Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Bitysie
2022 New BITYSIE Sailor Moon Warrior Cosplay Women's Cos One-Piece Swimsuit Anime T-Shaped High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual
$297.58

crossdress
Mens Maid Costume Set Sissy Crossdresser Cosplay Party Outfits Patent Leather Puff Sleeve Bodysuit Leotard with Flared Skirt
$38.65-35%

otouch
Male Masturbation Cup Vagina Egg Penis Massage Adult Toys for Men Glans Exercise Sexy Blowjob Toy Stretchy Silicone 2023 Hotsell
$83.30

crossdresser silicone body
KUMIHO Cosplay Sissy 3/5/9-Point Silicone Bodysuit Fake Vagina C/D Cup Breast Forms Boobs Crossdressers Body Suit Drag Queen
$352.04-51%

glossy body suit
Mens Glossy Stretchy Bodysuit Sleeveless Sexy Crotchless Full Footed Jumpsuit Rave Party Nightclub Clothes Underwear Nightwear
$14.68-29%

Ftshist
Ftshist Shiny Faux Leather Garter Belt Patent Leather Suspenders High Waist Gloss Color Metal Buckle Six Claws Classic Style
$36.28-28%

zalo
Sexual Grease Water-based Lubricant Anal Popper Gay Transprant Human Body Sex Oil Vaginal Smooth Intimate Lube Liquid for Couple
$38.72-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

[MODIFIED] - MyAlerts and MyMention
This is how it works in my case:

o- Left-Click on Alerts
o- the screen darkens, the popup window shows the alerts
o- Left-Click on Delete All
o- The dialogue window shows "Remove alerts? This can not be undone."
o- Click "Yes", that returns you to the forum
o- If you click "Alerts" again, the window shows no Alerts.
(25 May 2015, 13:07 )Like Ra Wrote: This is how it works in my case:

o- Left-Click on Alerts
o- the screen darkens, the popup window shows the alerts
o- Left-Click on Delete All
o- The dialogue window shows "Remove alerts? This can not be undone."
o- Click "Yes", that returns you to the forum
o- If you click "Alerts" again, the window shows no Alerts.

Works OK for me now... not sure if operator error or a 'feature' that has now gone away 😁

MJ
One thing still does not work - automatic background count updater. The debugging shows nothing.
Is it possible to turn MyAlerts and MyMention off?

I find them both as annoying as hell. The site was working fine, why mess with it?

C.
Why did I know that you wouldn't like it? 😁
(27 May 2015, 21:32 )culmor Wrote: Is it possible to turn MyAlerts and MyMention off?
See the original post in this thread 😊
User CP -> Alert settings

(27 May 2015, 21:32 )culmor Wrote: I find them both as annoying as hell.
You find the little counter annoying? Hm...

I like this feature, hence I implemented it. It can be also very useful for those who are rarely post here and/or check the forum. And you can always turn it off.
Quote:Why did I know that you wouldn't like it?

I spend my working day replying to emails, the last thing I want when I get home for a bit of R&R is a machine telling me how many posts I've missed. I'm perfectly capable of scanning the topics for whatever interests me, thanks.

Even  though I've now turned them off I still have an irritating red dot with a zero in it to the top left of my screen. I'm sure after a while I'll learn to ignore it (although I don't see why I should have to...)

C.
Aha, at least you do not see something I do not see. That's good.
(27 May 2015, 22:46 )culmor Wrote: Even  though I've now turned them off I still have an irritating red dot with a zero in it
Yes, I know, there is no simple way to implement a conditional styling (I checked the code). Also, as I mentioned above, the AJAX part does not work. Need to look at it again.
I don't seem to be able to make 'alerts' work for me.
If I click on the "Alerts (n)" I just get a blank screen, the same thing happens if I go to "UCP"

I'm using opera on both mobile and computer.. Is it a browser compatibility issue?
Is it possible to check errors in Opera? Something like "Web-console" in Firefox? I remember I got white screens a couple of times when I first added this feature, but then it disappeared.

Contributors: BoundWolf (1) , Culmor (2) , latexkid99 (1) , Like Ra (18) , ltxrob (3) , madjack (6)