Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

electro anal
BDSM Strong Electric Shock Metal Beads Anal Plug Urethra Stimulation Rod Penis Massage Ring Electro Medical Theme Male Sex Toy
$10.48

shibari
Star Stainless Steel Japanese Shibari Ring Suspension Bondage Gear Accessories Chasitity Device BDSM Game Sex Toys For Couple 07
$14.98-20%

temorish
Latex Gloves For Men Long Rubber Gloves Solid Colour Plus Size XS-XXL Gloves Customize Service
$45.98-8%

rubber latex dress
Sexy Shiny Rubber Girl Latex Mini Dress Black Red Sleeveless Wet Look PU Leather Tight Catsuit Outfit Dance Wear Elastic Costume
$149.23-35%

inlzdz
Womens Lyrical Dance Costumes Color Block Patchwork Dress Invisible Zipper Back Flowy Asymmetrical Hem Sexy Sleeveless Dresses
$26.15-34%

bondage restraints
Silk Satin Eye Mask Erotic Accessories Sex Restraints Role Play Blindfold Bdsm Handcuffs Wrist Bondage Adult Games Sex Toys
$23.73

high waist faux leather
Women Sexy Shiny PU Leather Leggings with Back Zipper Club Party Thick/Black/Push Up/High Waist Reflective Mirror Leather Pants
$76.15

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Neoprene Selfbondage
Hi folks,

Being a person that is looking for all kinds of good or funny ways to tie myself up or being tied up, I took a quick look through all the things I have in the closet.

So my thick 5mm wetsuit came to my mind.

[Image: vlcsnap-9755788-300x225.png]

I had my legs and arms bent and put them inside the sleeves and legs.

[Image: vlcsnap-9755949-300x225.png]

And there I was: Tightly hold inside my 5mm neoprene suit laying on the floor like a frog kind of creature, not being able to walk, except on the knees and elbows and having a very hard time to move the hands around from the chest to reach the zipper on the outside and pushing it open after quite some time…

you can read the full article with a link to the self made movie and a few more images here

I would be interested in your thoughts about this idea...

Enjoy,
Stopmoving
Anything about Mummification, Selfbondage, Vacuumbondage: [url=http://www.stopmoving.de/]http://www.stopmoving.de/[/url]
Thanks for sharing! Nice website, BTW πŸ˜‰ I like the design.
I understand how you get in, but I don't understand how you get out.
Tried it. Getting in was tricky, closing the zipper was tricky (my wire attachment was not as robust as I thought), but even though I couldn't close the zipper completely for the aforementioned reason, getting out was even trickier. The suit really sticks to the skin when you sweat, and with your arms pressed tightly in a V shape, there's only so much you can do with your hands to effect an escape, even if the zipper is wide open. (And opening the zipper was tricky, too, because it was the kind of zipper that cannot be moved unless pulled from the handle.) But it was quite stimulating at a point. But as I was short on time and it wasn't as comfortable as I hoped (too tight on the arms) and because I couldn't close the zipper entirely as I planned, I didn't explore it well.
Hi there,

(29 Jun 2010, 23:01 )Like Ra Wrote: Thanks for sharing! Nice website, BTW πŸ˜‰ I like the design.

Oh thank you. Its still at the beginning as you can see, also due to time reasons, but I hope to fill it more and more over time.

(29 Jun 2010, 23:08 )Like Ra Wrote: I understand how you get in, but I don't understand how you get out.

Well, this question is actually a good one: You have to work at least one of the hands through the face opening and trying to get a grip on the zipper. When managing this, you can push it downwards, with is really a difficult thing to do. My zipper is one that only can be pushed downwards, when the handle is either pulled to the front or to the top.
But thats the reason why i mentioned that it is good that the zipper is at the front of the suit. Otherwise there would be no way out again without help.

(30 Jun 2010, 07:26 )Joyl27 Wrote: Tried it. Getting in was tricky, closing the zipper was tricky (my wire attachment was not as robust as I thought), but even though I couldn't close the zipper completely for the aforementioned reason, getting out was even trickier. The suit really sticks to the skin when you sweat, and with your arms pressed tightly in a V shape, there's only so much you can do with your hands to effect an escape, even if the zipper is wide open. (And opening the zipper was tricky, too, because it was the kind of zipper that cannot be moved unless pulled from the handle.) But it was quite stimulating at a point. But as I was short on time and it wasn't as comfortable as I hoped (too tight on the arms) and because I couldn't close the zipper entirely as I planned, I didn't explore it well.

Yes, the attachment of the string is quite difficult, and when using a suit like this you have to pull quite hard on the zipper to make it shut.
And I have to agree that trying to get your hand out of the suit while your arms being pushed to a V is even more difficult.
You really should be very careful about this thing, as it might render you quite helpless in a matter of getting outside the suit. so you better try it first with a milder version or make sure there will be some backup help in case you cannot reopen the zipper.

But thank you for trying it out, joyl27 😊

Have a nice day,
Stopmoving
Anything about Mummification, Selfbondage, Vacuumbondage: [url=http://www.stopmoving.de/]http://www.stopmoving.de/[/url]
The neoprene suit technique is actually a combination of two techniques in one.

The first one is something I have done since a child: Find some shorts or exercise pants, and wear them on your knees: Push your knees where the feet should go, and once fully in, tie the waistband. For fun, combine this technique with a straightjacket and lay down, face and stomach down. If the pants are rigid enough to prevent bringing your knees together a bit, turning around is difficult.

And now, I did the other part with pantyhose. Instructions: push your elbows into the arms of pantyhose. The beginning is tricky, and you will have to find whatever way works. Then, with the aid of the other hand alternatingly, pull the pantyhose leg all the way in, so that your elbow is where the pantyhose foot ends. Slip the waistband of the pantyhose behind your neck and adjust so that it does not chafe against your armpits or your neck.
Then, alternatingly, with the aid of your hands, pull all the slack from the elbow of each hand towards the shoulder of that hand.
Concentrate on the outer side; leave room for your hands (which are on the inner side), until you are done. The more fabric there is between your fingers and your neck (and conversely, the less fabric there is between your elbow and the fingers), doing anything useful with your hands becomes more and more difficult, until you've reached the point where you can't help the situation any more, and you're almost stuck.
Note: This position is quite uncomfortable on the arms, and you will probably not want to hold it for too long. However, it is possible to find positions in which you can rest relatively comfortably despite this set-up.
Note 2: When I did this, I also had another set of pantyhose on my arms. The combined friction made this more interesting. I noticed afterwards that without them, it is much easier to escape. (And I had another pair of pantyhose binding my legs tightly together and some rather tight clothing underneath, but it is unrelated.)
Note 3: If anyone figures out how to do this so that your hands end up behind your back, I am interested to know (and yes, I know it is an even more stressing position).

Contributors: Joyl27 (2) , Like Ra (2) , stopmoving (2)