Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anime bdsm
Erotic Demon Cosplay Halloween Costume Rivet Cross Chain High Split Cheongsam Party Dress Sexy Hollow Out Crop PU BDSM Lingerie
$277.02

temorish
Latex GLVOES Seamless Fingerless Latex Gloves
$32.67-10%

bondage body
B.CYQZ Sexy Body Bondage Women Full Harness Bdsm Tights Lingerie Goth PU Leather Accessories Suspenders Clothing Rave Underwear
$24.87

Ftshist
Ftshist Lacquered Leather Panties Shiny Solid color Fetish Underwear Removable Metal Garters Women Briefs Crossdress Lingerie
$32.65-18%

jialuowei
Novelty Horseshoe Ankle Boots 18CM High Hoof Heel Platform Lockable Strap Padlocks Women Sexy Fetish Cosplay Shoes
$1004.30-40%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken 2024 New Brand Plush Fur Fuzzy Sandals Women Thin Heels Fashion Square Toe Ankle Lace Up Buckle Strap Slides Shoes
$49.91-50%

mens shiny pantyhose
Mens Lace Gay Erotic Oil Shiny Stockings Stretchy Knee High Long Socks Hoisery Sheer Pantyhose Business Silk Men's Lace Socks
$18.98-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Lifehacks
Learned a new lifehack? Please share!
Ok, I’ll start with.....

What is a lifehack?
Is that like cutting your dick off with a butchers knife or something?
From various sources:

Life hacks or lifehacks are

o- Any hacks, tips and tricks that get things done quickly by automating, increase productivity and organizing.
o- A tool or technique that makes some aspect of one's life easier or more efficient.
o- Something to make your life easier
o- An action that makes simple tasks into simpler tasks
o- Any trick, shortcut, skill, or novelty method that increases productivity and efficiency, in all walks of life. The term was primarily used by computer experts who suffer from information overload or those with a playful curiosity in the ways they can accelerate their workflow in ways other than programming.
Some nice tricks to open locks and cuffs:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2eT9iLQyoU

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BvPnx4VP_w
I like the idea how to make a latex night-dress for Barbie 😋
Just a prank.... Fyi it gets a bit dark towards the end.[video=youtube]

Source: https://youtu.be/-h5WrWncDZw
[/video]Zw
(11 Sep 2019, 00:41 )Like Ra Wrote: I like the idea how to make a latex night-dress for Barbie 😋

Between the Barbie doll dress and the rubber glove on the baby's back, I'm wondering if either of those would contribute to a child developing a latex fetish later in life.

Contributors: essanym (1) , Like Ra (5) , shemhamforash (1) , Tinker D (1)