Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

1d oil stockings
1D Ultra Thin Transparent Thigh High Stockings Women Sexy Oil Shiny Long Stockings Retro Bandless Seamless Medias Glossy Hosiery
$5.90-50%

latex leotard
Wetlook Sexy Club Catsuit Swimsuit Patent Leather Halter Backless Leotard Bodysuit for Evening Party Costumes Clubwear
$77.03-29%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken PVC Transparent Crystal Woman Sandals Sexy Platform Ankle Buckle Strap Extreme Thin High Heels Wedding Zapatos De Mujer
$59.68-50%

1d oil pantyhose
1D Oil Shine Close or Open Crotch Non-falling Pantyhose Sexy Tights Socks Sheer To Waist And Through Body Sandal Toe DOYEAH 0258
$31.46

rolecos
ROLECOS Yunjin Cosplay Costume Game Genshin Impact Yunjin Cosplay Costume Women Party Dress Halloween With Hat Full Set
$88.66-39%

leohex
LEOHEX back zipper high-collar one-piece swimsuit female sense of fun thin spa resort fashion tide swimsuit
$41.13-5%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Side Stripe Skinny Slim Fit Jeans Female Casual Elasticity Black Pencil Denim Pants Ladies Street Wear
$48.39-2%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Leather armbinder for a good price
https://www.mchurt.eu/de/unser-onlinesho...tml?c=1021 (German)
https://www.mchurt.eu/en/our-onlineshop/...tml?c=1021 (English)

I have seen this shop a while ago and finally bought the armbinder. I didn't before, because I have a similar armbinder from oxbondage. That armbinder, however, never really worked in selfbondage, so I decided to try another one.

The buying process went smooth and a few days later, i got the parcel. I am not an expert, but the leather looks fine to me. The outside is shiny, the inside smooth, as one would expect from leather. Unlike the oxbondage armbinder, this one comes with buckled straps for more variance in length. And I think, I can take advantage of this design for selfbondage as well, as I will explain later.

The armbinder is not custom sized, but comes in various sizes (see website). So I took my measurements according to the instructions and got a nice fit*, not as tight as the oxbondage armbinder. For the first try, I simply set the straps to a length that seemed right and found, that I can enter my arms without undoing the lace. Of course, I got them out easily as well. Then I slowly tightened the straps on each try, until I just got in (and out).

Usually, such an armbinder is not suitable for selfbondage, because you cannot put it on properly. And if you could, you shouldn't be able to get out of it without severe violence, a dislocated shoulder or worse (or even your neighbours help). So it requires a few tricks.

Over the next few days, I have to find a reliable way to make the monoglove both secure and escapable. For me, that means, that I can't simply get out, but need to take some specific action (like finding a hook on the wall to pull on a string). My first principle for restraints is: When it hurts (the wrong way), it must come off immediately.

I will convert one buckle to self-engaging. I have done this before and I hope, I can find my images from that post.
Here it is:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=305]

The red thing is a strong rubber band. It will cause the pin to catch on the strap, and if there is a hole, it will go in (or be pushed sideways by the rivet). It is a bit iffy, but with experience, it will work quite reliable. I will use this to be able to tighten the strap of one arm. The other one should be tight enough when I put the glove on. The only other requirements for this to work is a string on the end of the strap, and the strap cannot go through the ring, which usualle comes after the buckle.

For the release, I have a few ideas. One is to have another string on the rubber band, so I can destroy it by pulling. Then the pin won't automatically catch, when the strap is pulled.
Another idea is to have something like a plastic card on a fixed point, that I can get in between the strap and the pin. I like this idea, because it only requires one string, or even no string, if I can reach the strap with my teeth (not tried yet). And it also means, that I have to get to that card for release. Of course, I don't know, wether this will work or not.

I will update this, once I have made some experiments.

Actually, I started this post to tell you, that you can really buy a reasonable armbinder for around 100 €. I hope, that came accross.

* nice fit means, that it is fairly long above the elbows, gets the elbows almost together and leaves enough space for the arms to reach the shoulders. Therefore, it really fits like a glove in the literal sense, and there are no nasty pressure points.
It is a while ago, that I played with the armbinder. I am afraid, it can be escaped even when someone else has tied you up in it.
But first things first:

The strap tightening works. It isn't flawless, the strap must be positioned exactly right, you have to pull in the right direction and it doesn't always catch on the release. So I had the sensation of my elbows almost touching and my arms being rendered quite useless. I don't really need inescapable selfbondage (even though I'd like to find someone trustworthy and happy to tie me up for real eventually) and so I do enjoy this armbinder. Actually, it is not very good for long-term bondage because it hinders blood circulation in quite a few places.

The strap device worked much better on a wider and softer belt which I used years ago on another armbinder. Perhaps another buckle on this strap might help.

Now the "real" trouble with this (and many other) armbinders: The sleeve is too short. When I push one hand up while holding the bag down with the other hand, my elbow pops right out. Then it is a matter of seconds to wiggle out that arm. Unfortunately, this also means, that I have never looked for a reliable escape from the buckle...

By the way, I found an ad for an armbinder for around 100$ that looks exactly like the one from ozbondage. They even used the original pictures. However it doesn't mention ozbondage anywhere. The also offered tailor made sizing. It might be a fake though, better check, if you find it too.
I presume from context that you don't live in North America.

I noticed that armbinder some years ago.  Their bolero armbinder is even more interesting, even though its utility for selfbondage is questionable.  In both cases the build quality, to the extent it can be assessed by examining photographs, is very impressive.

Their gags also look interesting.

Problem is, they make it quite clear they will not ship to the US.  It isn't at all clear why, but their website is quite clear and definite about that fact that they simply won't.

Too bad.  😟
well, the quality shown on the pictures should be impressive, because they are from ozbondage 😉
Yea, I’m in Northern California as well. But I do have a few connections overseas.
As for the arm binder, t have a few I got off eBay that are quite good. One is real leather with a Trecoat lining that is very soft and slippery. Another one is synthetic with a spandex lining. That is easy to get into, but damm near impossible to get out of it. It seems to not want to let you go once you get into it.

Got both of these off eBay many years ago.
(24 Mar 2024, 20:28 )Strappado Wrote: well, the quality shown on the pictures should be impressive, because they are from ozbondage 😉

That's what I recall.

But I'm not sure their gags are of the same quality.  Most of them are currently sold out.  The remaining offering uses rubber rather than silicone.  And IMHO, silicone is such a major improvement that it simply obsoletes rubber altogether.

Contributors: Penguin (2) , Strappado (3) , Tinker D (1)