Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

headphone sleeping mask
Sleep Mask Bluetooth With Heating Wireless Headphones Music Relieves Fatigue Sleep Mask With Bluetooth Headphones For All Season
$139.61-1%

voletex
Latex Skirt Ruffles Women Sexy Rubber Skirt Party Wear
$84.69-7%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY One piece swimsuit women's sexy tight silk luster swimsuit women's one piece vest oil gloss dead tank water swimsuit
$68.70-51%

Bitysie
Bitysie Skin Fabric One Piece Swimsuit Transparent In Water With High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual Women Suit Spa Suit Buttock
$41.58-5%

urethral plug
Samox 4-12mm Steel Catheter Rod Penis Plug Urethral Sound Sex Toys Urethral Dilators Magic Wand For Men Gay Urethra Stimulation
$31.30-27%

qiui
QIUI APP Cellmate Cage 2 Chastity Electric Shock Penis Cage Male Chastity Lock Cock Lock Remote Control Cage Male Chastity Belt
$229.90-40%

chastity cage
5 Sizes Male Chastity Cock Cage with 4 Rings and Belt Penis Sleeve Cockrings Erotic Urethral Lock BDSM Bondage Sex Toys for Men
$10.48

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Kei's MindWarp
(10 Nov 2020, 00:19 )JessicaSissy Wrote: can you recommend me some good softcore files from Kei?
I've tried some but they all give me dark, horror or negative feelings and I just couldnt finish any of his files.
Hi @JessicaSissy,

If you are interested, I really like the youtube subliminals (channel called "Sound Adventures")

As for the more erotic files I personally like:
-my special boyfriend
-I'm a goodgirl
-feminizing dream memories

There maybe more in the future, but those are my favorite so far. I have been browsing other feminization files on Kei's site catalog and I found similar softcore files which i might purchase in the future.

Overall for me successful hypnosis is about the voice and i absolutely love the voice in those files and subliminals. I even love the tts as it sounds pretty natural too!

Anyways, this is the first time I am recommending particular files, so please be smart, always follow your intuition on these kinds of things as i don't know how this hypnosis can affect other people.
(10 Nov 2020, 01:09 )female123 Wrote: channel called "Sound Adventures"
Some files look like Kei's (but strangely short 😊
thanks, didn't know Kei has a youtube channel, i will check those tonight
(10 Nov 2020, 01:20 )JessicaSissy Wrote: Kei has a youtube channel
Kei (like SB) had quite a few youtube channels, but they were killed. Does anybody still have them?

Just in case, do you know that there are free files on Kei's site?
(10 Nov 2020, 01:19 )Like Ra Wrote:
(10 Nov 2020, 01:09 )female123 Wrote: channel called "Sound Adventures"
Some files look like Kei's (but strangely short 😊

I think they are because I was redirected from her site and that's how I found the channel. Anyways, why did youtube remove those channels?
(10 Nov 2020, 01:52 )female123 Wrote: why did youtube remove those channels?
Anything (sometimes remotely) erotic got randomly(?) removed from Youtube.

(10 Nov 2020, 01:52 )female123 Wrote: I think they are because I was redirected from her site and that's how I found the channel.
Is it official Kei's channel, then? Let's download all the videos, for they will be deleted sooner or later...
(10 Nov 2020, 02:01 )Like Ra Wrote:
(10 Nov 2020, 01:52 )female123 Wrote: why did youtube remove those channels?
Anything (sometimes remotely) erotic got randomly(?) removed from Youtube.

(10 Nov 2020, 01:52 )female123 Wrote: I think they are because I was redirected from her site and that's how I found the channel.
Is it official Kei's channel, then? Let's download all the videos, for they will be deleted sooner or later...

I mean they've been up for 2 years now. So they might be spared by Youtube🙃
(10 Nov 2020, 02:01 )Like Ra Wrote: Is it official Kei's channel
Yep, looks like it. Let's embed age-restricted videos here, so you do not have to have a YT account.

Subliminal HRT Estrogen Boost Transgender Girls

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUe18RcAq9s
(10 Nov 2020, 02:12 )Like Ra Wrote:
(10 Nov 2020, 02:01 )Like Ra Wrote: Is it official Kei's channel
Yep, looks like it. Let's embed age-restricted videos here, so you do not have to have a YT account.

This one's my favorite:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npiXbZR2Xj0
Subliminal Hypnosis Shimmering Good Girls Transgender

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQGMBT-vH8U

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Kei - Demon Girl - Scripts jm10 4 3,580 20 Nov 2023, 00:26
Last Post: jm10
Bambi vs Kei vs SB - which one is more effective for you? Like Ra 36 18,233 30 Apr 2023, 20:18
Last Post: ranma82