Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

XCKNY
XCKNY satin glossy shorts Oily solid lustrous briefs silk bikini low-waisted sexy tights can be worn outside glossy underwear
$51.01-68%

latex bondage
1 Pair Wholesale PVC Vinyl Spandex Zentai Long Black/Red Opera Gloves Unisex Latex Bondage Clubwear PVC Gloves
$8.08-28%

transparent dress
Chiffon Fabric 30D Gradient Transparent Printed Thin for Sewing Dresses Clothes Custom per Meters
$117.37-60%

latex fetish
Hot 3D Latex Hood Rubber Mask Closed Eyes Fetish Hood with Red Mouth Gag Plug Sheath Tongue Nose Tube Long and Short for Men
$34.71-19%

XCKNY
XCKNY sati glossy Briefs Bikini shinny underpants Silky skin Solid Bikini low-waisted Tights Underpants Oily swimming trunks
$51.01-68%

latex tights
Ftshist Sexy Wetlook Tight-Highs Stockings Shiny Metallic Elastic Over-The-Knee Patent Leather Socks Latex Fetish Accessories
$36.28-17%

darlingaga
Darlingaga French Chic Sexy Lace Corset Top Ladies Flowers Printed Ruffles Fashion Coquette Clothes Camisole Bow Bustier Top New
$31.44-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Kei's MindWarp
I think it shrunk because of it. According to what research can it do that?
If it's positioned as hypnosis, it assumes suggestions, right? 😊 So, my question is about the suggestions, that clearly work for someone. If no suggestions work, that it's not hypnosis or guided meditaion, but fantasy or fap material.
(17 Nov 2020, 03:41 )MindsEye Wrote: I think it shrunk because of it. According to what research can it do that?
Your own 😊 Do you have a ruler? 😁
(17 Nov 2020, 04:03 )Like Ra Wrote:
(17 Nov 2020, 03:41 )MindsEye Wrote: I think it shrunk because of it. According to what research can it do that?
Your own 😊 Do you have a ruler? 😁

Let's not talk about it anymore Yes
Does anyone know what kind of hypnosis techniques Kei or similar hypnotist artists use in their audios? 

There was also something mentioned about "earworm music" earlier in this thread. Is that one of those techniques?
(22 Nov 2020, 20:58 )Hazel Wrote: "earworm music" earlier in this thread. Is that one of those techniques?
I would call it more "brainwashing" that hypnosis.

But have a look at these 31 techniques. Do you recognize any?

https://britishhypnosisresearch.com/hypn...echniques/
(22 Nov 2020, 21:07 )Like Ra Wrote:
(22 Nov 2020, 20:58 )Hazel Wrote: "earworm music" earlier in this thread. Is that one of those techniques?
I would call it more "brainwashing" that hypnosis.

But have a look at these 31 techniques. Do you recognize any?

https://britishhypnosisresearch.com/hypn...echniques/

Thank you for that compressive list. I now kind of recognize some of those techniques Kei uses, but how can I be sure they are effective? I mean I feel relaxed and fully conscious during the sessions but i'm not really sure what trance is, or if there is a certain mental state I need to achieve or feel in order to absorb the suggestions.
(22 Nov 2020, 21:18 )Hazel Wrote: how can I be sure they are effective?
Arrgh, yes, thank for the reminder, I will create this thread later tonight ...
Just downloaded some of her free stuff. Reports coming soon...
(01 Dec 2020, 12:09 )F2S Wrote: Just downloaded some of her free stuff. Reports coming soon...
My favorite free file is the "Male to Female Feminization Sexualization Implant". It's the new remastered version, but I didn't listen to the older file. But overall really good if you're into feminization hypnosis.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Kei - Demon Girl - Scripts jm10 4 3,436 20 Nov 2023, 00:26
Last Post: jm10
Bambi vs Kei vs SB - which one is more effective for you? Like Ra 36 17,958 30 Apr 2023, 20:18
Last Post: ranma82