Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rubber cosplay
3D Dragon Mask Fantasy Novelty Costume Mask Animal Headdress Mask for Fancy Dress Party Carnival Masquerade Cosplay Adults Men
$6.18-48%

aonihua women one
New Zipper Long Sleeve Swimsuit Rashguard Women Surfing Swimwear Print Swimming Diving Suit For Women Bodysuit Rash Guard
$36.29-20%

inflatable anal plug
Inflatable Anal Plug Expandable Dildo Pump Butt Plug Anal Dilator Bdsm Sex Toy Gay Prostate Massage For Anus Enlargement By Pump
$27.70

sexy
New Arrive Women Sexy Opening Crotch Panties Ladies Lace Briefs Thongs G-string Lingerie pearl Sexy Underwear adjustable L XL
$1.54

transparent dress
Hot Sexy Lingerie Woman Sex Fishnet Dress Erotic Jumpsuit Sex Cosplay Costume Exotic Set Transparent Pajamas Stripper Clothes
$48.67-50%

sexy pantyhose
Sexy Lace Women Tights Handmade Bowknot Hollow Out Mesh Fishnet Thigh High Stockings Women JK Lolita Sweet Girls Tight Pantyhose
$26.09

corset
Corset Binders Waist Trainer Latex Shapewear Hourglass Girdle Slimming Shaper Body Carving Belly Reducing Women Underbust Sheath
$22.18

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Kei's MindWarp
There is another battle going on on 8kun about K: some people call the files dangerous

Quote:there are some nasty triggers in the file to keep it that way. You would have to go as deep as before, without being overcome by arousal and dissolve the whole thing. Good luck with that… You can be thankful that Kei didn't completely know what "she" was doing, back when that file was made. In my darker moments I wish the smartass from . . . would have enough success with these files to understand exactly what Rops' painting symbolizes.
. . .
MsJ is bad because these files are addictive, sadistic and will associate self-abasement with arousal.
Bambi is worse because of the same reasons and because her inductions are good and the files plant an ingenious self-reinforcing trigger network. Whoever made these knows some behavioural psychology.
Kei is fucking dangerous for the same reasons as Bambi (. And because "she" actually understands something about bio energetics. All that weird kundalini stuff. When the trance is successful, the files also guide the listener very well to "places" in his inner world/dream scape/deep mind,… Call it what you will. Where this stuff can be most effective. And believe me, there are some places inside your subconscious you want to keep clean from perversions. If you are really lucky, you get plain old schizophrenia as a bonus, from visiting places your mind cannot adapt to quickly enough. What saves 95% of people is that they think flashing sissy music videos are hypnosis and have lost the ability to focus long enough to go into trance.

>I don't believe someone would become schizophrenic from any of these files without doing something further (taking mind altering chemicals/drugs, etc).

I won't try to convince you. But please keep the thread updated, if against your expectations something bubbles up from the Spirit Girl Cocksucker Curse (SGCC) file, or if you decide to experiment with the other files.

but I still fully agree with this:

Quote:> your impression of her work is so different from mine that I almost think we listened to different files.

Can you name a couple of files you rate quite high in terms of sound/effect quality and pronounced post-effects? Preferably non-harmful, please? I'm really curious in what Kei can do, and I'd like to be proven wrong in my opinion.

My major complains are:
- weird distracting, disturbing and irritating sounds and sound effects, that are incompatible with "trance", "relaxation", etc.
- Even main tracks are sometimes incomprehensible because of those stupid sound effects
- unjustified speech slowdowns, that sounds like howling (is it what Kei thinks how daemons and spirits should sound? 😁)
- Distracting, boring, irritating "dramatic" "music" (which is apparently supposed to represent "spirit domain")
- WAAAAAAY TOOOOO LONG!

I can add that some files sound ridiculous and childish from all those sound effects.
Still waiting for someone to actually try her files for a few weeks and post what the files have done to them. I won't because I don't want to be altered mentally
(08 Nov 2020, 03:09 )MindsEye Wrote: Still waiting for someone to actually try her files for a few weeks
The files are HUGE, and it's a HUGE problem to listen longer, than 5-10 minutes 😁 So, not sure about "few weeks" 😁
You mean it can damage someone to listen that long?
(08 Nov 2020, 03:31 )MindsEye Wrote: You mean it can damage someone to listen that long?
No, they sound terrible. Ridiculous voices, abominable sound effects. Absolutely unlistenable.
Oh I thought you were talking about the dangers of using the files, not agreeing with the criticism of them in that post. I need to practice listening to a reading more often.

I understand your perspective, but some people don't find the files annoying and that is why kei had so many listeners on youtube and why kei is still sought out for online. I want one of those people to post their results, but I think most that like her files are too scared of using them.
(08 Nov 2020, 03:45 )MindsEye Wrote: I want one of those people to post their results
Exactly. But again, you can't prove that it's the files what causes the effect: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...9#pid46859
General hypnosis posts are moved to https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2136
(08 Nov 2020, 03:45 )MindsEye Wrote: Oh I thought you were talking about the dangers of using the files, not agreeing with the criticism of them in that post. I need to practice listening to a reading more often.

I understand your perspective, but some people don't find the files annoying and that is why kei had so many listeners on youtube and why kei is still sought out for online. I want one of those people to post their results, but I think most that like her files are too scared of using them.

I absolutely love her files over any other artist I've tried. And I'm not saying that because I have been brainwashed into liking them, rather from the very beginning I loved her style and especially the amount of effort that goes into making each file. Other artists seem to used the standard robotic tts and insert a whole bunch of derogatory nonsense or develop some addiction to worshipping a goddess that only wants a quick buck. Yet if you select certain kei files, you will see that they are really gentle and empowering (especially for closeted trans women). But I also agree with Like Ra that some files are not my type (especially the older ones), but the newer files with the human voice are very effective at helping the listener accept their femininity. 

Also if you check the description, most files are made for trans women and help one to become more confident in expressing their inner woman in the real world. And as someone who has listened to months of a lot of her files, all i can say is that certain feminization files are not as dangerous as people say they are (kind of like the ones on her YouTube but more expanded with occasional sexual themes). I am fully conscious when listening to every file and most of the time its just creates suggestions and mental images of becoming more feminine (like wearing makeup, doing your nails etc.) Or exploring what's it like to have the memory of having a boyfriend and get intimate. I find they have a more, emotional/romantic atmosphere than the other hard-core (actually dangerous) files such B@mbi (which i stopped using after a week).

So here are the results from someone who's used Kei for 6 months: it just brings out subconscious feminine feelings to the conscious mind. In my case, im still me just more feminine-oriented but no schizophrenia or anything like that!

But everyone's different, so I can't speak for anyone else.
(08 Nov 2020, 03:34 )Like Ra Wrote:
(08 Nov 2020, 03:31 )MindsEye Wrote: You mean it can damage someone to listen that long?
No, they sound terrible. Ridiculous voices, abominable sound effects. Absolutely unlistenable.

Agree, but also disagree because most of them are really well done especially with the human female voice. Likewise I can't stand male voice hypnos or other poor-quality files...but that's just my opinion because everyone has their own tastes and preferences  😊

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Kei - Demon Girl - Scripts jm10 4 3,436 20 Nov 2023, 00:26
Last Post: jm10
Bambi vs Kei vs SB - which one is more effective for you? Like Ra 36 17,956 30 Apr 2023, 20:18
Last Post: ranma82