Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

XCKNY
XCKNY satin glossy shorts Oily solid lustrous briefs silk bikini low-waisted sexy tights can be worn outside glossy underwear
$51.01-68%

latex bondage
1 Pair Wholesale PVC Vinyl Spandex Zentai Long Black/Red Opera Gloves Unisex Latex Bondage Clubwear PVC Gloves
$8.08-28%

transparent dress
Chiffon Fabric 30D Gradient Transparent Printed Thin for Sewing Dresses Clothes Custom per Meters
$117.37-60%

latex fetish
Hot 3D Latex Hood Rubber Mask Closed Eyes Fetish Hood with Red Mouth Gag Plug Sheath Tongue Nose Tube Long and Short for Men
$34.71-19%

XCKNY
XCKNY sati glossy Briefs Bikini shinny underpants Silky skin Solid Bikini low-waisted Tights Underpants Oily swimming trunks
$51.01-68%

latex tights
Ftshist Sexy Wetlook Tight-Highs Stockings Shiny Metallic Elastic Over-The-Knee Patent Leather Socks Latex Fetish Accessories
$36.28-17%

darlingaga
Darlingaga French Chic Sexy Lace Corset Top Ladies Flowers Printed Ruffles Fashion Coquette Clothes Camisole Bow Bustier Top New
$31.44-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Kei's MindWarp
(19 Jul 2020, 16:59 )Sierra13 Wrote: not brave enough to delve into the Demon Girl or Spirit Girl files though, they scare me
There might be reasons for that. While, again, I do not find Kei's files any effective, but this is from 8kun:

Quote:While the MsJ and Mind Mistress files where nice at the time, the triggers where only able to cause some desire/aversion/stress in certain situations. Though they were quite addictive.

From going deep with some of the Kei files on the other hand I had to move Neighbourhoods because they made me loudly moan and squeak obscenities while under. The triggers als did stuff like making my perineum pump like a pussy and leaking enough precum that I should have worn pads, shouting warm pleasurable electricity up my spine, making me "forget" how to not walk girly, sending me into mind fog for days,…

There is quite a difference.

Oh and because these posts seem like I'm advertising for Kei or Bambi:

I AM DEFINITELY NOT ADVISING THAT YOU LISTEN TO THESE FILES!

The "hypnosis isn't real"-guys are right in so far that you have to actively do much work yourself (concentrating, relaxing, letting go and opening up). It's like learning a form of meditation. Once you did that however, people can really damage the creative part of yourself.

Sissyfication is especially devious. Self destruction is rewarded with more pleasure than your protective rational parts could ever handle. Please beware that little of what is pleasurable in the end is really good for you.

Quote:
Quote:However, her production style is pretty crazy, so not everyone will be captured by the hypnosis.

Yeah, my feeling is that they are the more effective, the more autistic you are. I guess "normal" people will be turned of by TTS and the soundscapes.

Quote: +1 for Kei files, they're quite insane tbh, perfectly fits the "mind breaking" category, this tist exactly knows how to seduce the lust in your brain and increase the power of the file with subliminal, binaural isochronic sounds etc… your brain will be overloaded

It is more than "mind breaking". These files can be a real "soul fuck". In the sense that it doesn't just overwhelm your Brain so that feelings of shame and the instinct, that knows where this all leads, are overridden by Lust. They are _willingly sacrificed_ for Pleasure. It empties your head and pulls up vibrating, burning pleasure up from your gut till you want to hand over your Heart to it.

If you can bear it, let me get even more schizo and religious for a moment. Read the entries in Kei's Blog and Twitter. "She" is in contact with an arch "angel" and the rulers of the plane of unicorns. With whom "she" has conspired to bring about world peace. Amongst other things by creating magical cat girl slave wizards. I'm not shitting you. Read it. "She" is also one of the few hypnotists that really gets navigating the realms of trance, once "she" has put you there. That is the special kind of crazy that you need for doing these things.

Where am I getting with this?

1) The question from the "Why tho" thread: "That's some straight up wizard shit, turning people to non-competent triggerbots and dishonestly-earned euphoria droids, isn't it?"

Pleasure/pain should help you to favour/avoid certain things till your Brain has learned to see the process behind it. Good judgement is overridden by pleasure. Not even saying anything about all the Hands and Eyes that just love having trigger puppets like us around.

2) Where does it end?

There is catharsis in these files. There is freedom from societal pressure and norms. But it does not last. After a while it always reverts to shame and the need to go deeper into it.

Kei is definitely a Miner. But should you do these things once you find your way into the Mountain?

Sorry for the rambling. As you can see, my thoughts are less than clear about these things and I hope that a board of perverted mindfuck enthusiasts can help me out.

Quote:
Quote:very intriguing and interesting reply, thank you for taking the time to write it, I'll explore more of Kei world, this tist is truly special among the community just like Bambi

It wasn't meant as an encouragement. Yes these files are "special". They are dangerous. Before you know it, you will have stained your Creative Essence.

My rationalization for writing the above posts was to process my experiences and maybe hear from others that made similar stupid decisions. But now I think I'm being played. These kind of warnings will not discourage susceptible people, but only make their cocks twitch even more and fuck I knew that from the beginning.

I'll say it as clearly as I can here: All of this only leads to a false fire.

But you can do me a favor. In a few years when reality is just too in your face, to let you deny anymore what you are doing, go to a tranny hate thread on /pol or whatever will be in place by then. Post your story and maybe a picture of yourself in a dress looking into the camera with your sad hollow eyes. Maybe that will deter some guys that are otherwise defenceless against all this poisonous pleasure.

Sorry man, I wish you the best of luck.
very informative, thank you
There was a guy on the WMM forums who said he got possessed by a demon from listening to kei, too.
(20 Jul 2020, 06:24 )napras-sword Wrote: he got possessed by a demon from listening to kei
It's all about definitions 😁 I take it, anything, what they can't explain, is caused by "daemons", which they can't explain either 😁 I bet they can't even define daemons, or tell them from anything else, say, "non-daemons" 😊

Are conditioned compulsory body movements daemons? Are manifestations of subconscious daemons? Are internal dialogues daemons? Are tulpas daemons? Are egregores daemons?

At the end, this is exactly what they wanted 😁 A success story!
I really do think spirit girl files can change a person. That's why I haven't listened to them for a long time. I just wish I could find someone to use the files for a few months and see how different they were then.
(21 Jul 2020, 02:04 )MindsEye Wrote: I just wish I could find someone to use the files for a few months
I can't stand the files for longer, than 30-40 min 😁 It's such a pain and screeching torture... You must be aeady possessed by daemons to be able to do it 😁
yeah maybe lol. A safer file I've used by kei is shrinking clitoris. You wouldn't want to use that though lol.
(21 Jul 2020, 02:20 )MindsEye Wrote: You wouldn't want to use that though lol.
No, thank you 😁
(21 Jul 2020, 01:48 )Like Ra Wrote: "daemons"
not the same thing.
(21 Jul 2020, 06:22 )napras-sword Wrote:
(21 Jul 2020, 01:48 )Like Ra Wrote: "daemons"
not the same thing.
Not the same as what? What are the differences?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Kei - Demon Girl - Scripts jm10 4 3,436 20 Nov 2023, 00:26
Last Post: jm10
Bambi vs Kei vs SB - which one is more effective for you? Like Ra 36 17,958 30 Apr 2023, 20:18
Last Post: ranma82