Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 4-Piece Choker Mesh Lingerie Set Women 4 Colors Transparent Erotic Set Chain Garter Brief Kit
$22.81-35%

Bitysie
Bitysie Skin Fabric One Piece Swimsuit Transparent In Water With High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual Women Suit Spa Suit Buttock
$41.58-5%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Leopard Women Boots Crotch Thigh High Invisible Platform Stilettos High Heels Custom Slim Fit Plus Size Custom Colors
$228.69-33%

bdsm
BDSM Leather Choker Collar With Nipple Breast Clamp Clip Chain Couple Slaves Adult Sex Toys Butterfly Style For Couples Games
$2.24

bondage corset
Women Bondage Straps Body Accessories Gothic Body Harness Underwear Suspenders Fashion Garters Belt Sexy Underwear
$33.46-30%

bondage
BDSM Bondage Gear Set Handcuffs Ankle Cuff Restraints Sex Toys for Women Men Couples Adult Games Erotic Furniture Accessories
$25.80-19%

cock ring
Male Cock Ring Penis Ring Delay Ejaculation Scrotal Binding Ball Stretcher anillos para hombre Silicone Cockring Sex Toy For Men
$1.34-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Kei's MindWarp
I've personally never done a deep dive on any of K's files but the bit I've heard is definitely good at disorienting me if nothing else
I've been listening to hypnosis for a while and tried almost everything. I didn't have any inclinations of being trans growing up and still don't in ACTUAL reality. But I find it almost impossible to go more than two days without listening or trying some files. I want to try the deepest strongest files there are, and I want them to work even though im not trans. Its really weird. I think im chasing the excitement of them working.

Anyway I only recently tried Kei as Im not a fan of TTS. Keis latest files are with a womens voice and i have tried a few. I listened to Good Girls Feminizing Dream Memories and have listened to it a few times now. 

Since i have listened to it, and last night, I have had really feminine dreams every single night.

Last nights dream I admitted to a Dom what I want and it went so far as I got lip injections and was fully clothed and walking around. 

When i feel it working i get scared and stop but its hard to stop listening to this one. I dont know what im doing but i want to get clothes again. Id say be careful but those warnings will spur you on more, as they do me.

The only file i darent listen to is gdrileyx Transgender Curse, as that might actually work on me after reading the description.
Are you sure you are not trans? Wanting to be transformed into a woman in rl or in dreams is pretty trans.
(22 Jul 2020, 22:57 )MindsEye Wrote: Wanting to be transformed into a woman in rl
From what I understand, it's the other way around:

(22 Jul 2020, 19:24 )Jamiex Wrote: I didn't have any inclinations of being trans growing up and still don't in ACTUAL reality.
(21 Jul 2020, 12:51 )Like Ra Wrote: Not the same as what? What are the differences?
Daemon
noun
Classical Mythology.
a god.
a subordinate deity, as the genius of a place or a person's attendant spirit.
from Greek daímōn: a deity, fate, fortune

Demon
noun
an evil spirit; devil or fiend.

"daemon" is neutral or even subordinate. "demon" is malicious.
in software/programming (mostly grognard-y linux server stuff) a daemon is a program that runs in the background and provides some service, for some perspective.
(23 Jul 2020, 00:35 )Like Ra Wrote:
(22 Jul 2020, 22:57 )MindsEye Wrote: Wanting to be transformed into a woman in rl
From what I understand, it's the other way around:

(22 Jul 2020, 19:24 )Jamiex Wrote: I didn't have any inclinations of being trans growing up and still don't in ACTUAL reality.

If I was trans I wouldn't need to use hypnosis. Its difficult to explain, I get a huge kick out of being actually changed by hypnosis, and made transgender might be the ultimate form of submission to it. I will keep trying files and searching for the most powerful there is, even though I don't think any will ever truly work. But its exciting to try.
(09 Aug 2020, 18:08 )Sierra13 Wrote: I decided to play with the file on Audacity...
Did you use this method? https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...0#pid27270

(09 Aug 2020, 18:08 )Sierra13 Wrote: "Happy Female Mind"
By Kei, right? Let me check.. I'm curious...