Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

2022 chastity
2022 Brand Latest Tshirts For Men 100% Cotton Chastity Is Abuse T-Shirt Short Sleeve O-Neck Casual Tee Shirt 4XL 5XL 6X
$11.98-29%

ballet high heels
ballet girl high heels bracelet
$322.92-50%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Women Summer Weave Solid Platform Wedges Open Toe Sandals Fashion High Heel Dress Shoes Zapatillas De Mujer
$52.33-50%

mirabelle
10pcs Disney Anime Movie Encanto Mirabelle Latex Balloons Animal Theme Birthday Party Decoration Balloons Baby Shower Kids Toys
$2.81

cosplay sexy
Women Sexy Bodycon Dresses Secretary Uniform Cosplay Backless Lingerie High Collar Long Sleeved Night Club Fantasy Erotic Wear
$73.60

leather pencil skirt
Seoulish Black Faux PU Leather Women's Wrap Skirts 2022 New High Waist Workwear Ladies Sheath Pencil Skirts Female Autumn Winter
$36.28-50%

remote app vibrator
Magic Motion Smart APP Bluetooth Vibrator Kegel Master Ball Remote Control Flamingo Clitoris G-spot Stimulator Vagina Massager
$429.95

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Impotence/Shrinkage Hypnos?
Lmao I aeady know Ra doesn't like these files just by going through most of the hypno threads, but I was wondering if other people tried any of these and if they were at all effective. I've tried a couple here and there but usually when the file ends nothing changed at all. Really just looking for files that prevent you from getting hard or causing your dick to shrink/be limp.
Yeah .. I pass ... 😁
Tried a few, never got the results that some people seemed to have had. Thinking like cloudrider on wmm.
There are some SB files I've tried that involve being limp or even basically mental chastity. I wasn't into the idea beforehand, but picked up an interest afterward. And I definitely had weaker erections after listening, though they came back later 😋
(18 Feb 2021, 23:42 )spiraltone42 Wrote: There are some SB files I've tried that involve being limp or even basically mental chastity.
D.A.R.E.
Compliance 505

MsJ, Goddess Gracie...
(18 Feb 2021, 23:44 )Like Ra Wrote:
(18 Feb 2021, 23:42 )spiraltone42 Wrote: There are some SB files I've tried that involve being limp or even basically mental chastity.
D.A.R.E.
Compliance 505

MsJ, Goddess Gracie...

Yep, I feel like Seduced to Serve has a suggestion in its later files too
Here's a file that I'm listening to recently. Only criticism is that the background music is a bit loud but according to the comments on WMM it seems to be effective: https://soundcloud.com/user-41765349/you...ng-forever

if anyone else wants to listen here you go
(26 Feb 2021, 22:54 )endy Wrote: Here's a file that I'm listening to recently.
"This track was not found. Maybe it has been removed "

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Hypnos and scripts about attraction to men princesitanatty 4 1,340 01 Jan 2023, 19:31
Last Post: princesitanatty
Survey: what do you like and dislike in hypnos? princesitanatty 5 2,037 27 Feb 2020, 14:17
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: danhypno (1) , endy (2) , Like Ra (3) , spiraltone42 (2)