Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage corset
Neck Corset 6cm High Stainless Steel BDSM Collar Sex Toys For Woman Men Bondage Restraints Slave Collars Adult Games Fetish
$133.10-20%

gothic lolita
Elegant Medieval Retro Gothiced Court Lolita Dress Ball Dress Square Neck Tight Waist Bowknot Women Costume Vestido Dress
$303.41-64%

roanyer
Roanyer Silicone B Cup Whole Bodysuit Crossdresser Costumes Drag Queen Transgender Man’s Chest Artificial Tits Fake Boobs Body
$1108.36-50%

shiny stockings
1D Oil Shiny Silk Stockings For Garter Belt Night Club Ladies Lingerie Sexy Transparent Knee Socks Ultra-thin Glossy Stockings
$4.02-7%

AYIYUN
AYIYUN 14kg Male Fake Asses Sex Masturbation Sex Toy Big Breast Ass Realistic Vagina Love Sex Doll for Adults Men
$54.91-50%

gothic lolita
Anime Gothic Lolita JSK Dress Short Sleeve Kawaii Bow Maid Party Dresses Cosplay Cats Girl Harajuku Cute Pink Ruffles Black
$438.02-50%

lobudek
Women Gold Tassels Sequins Vest Waistcoat DS Costumes Dance Christmas Singer Dancer Stage Performance Bar Party Fringes Armors
$65.34-44%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

I want enemas from other men
I am an older male who wants other males of any legal age in the U.S. State of Nevada to give me repeated enemas until clear and then have their way with me anally. Condoms are a must.

The enemas are to start out at 2 quarts (2.27 l), then 4 quarts (4.55 l), and then as much as you want to give to me. They can even be large enough that I must throw up from them after the one of 4 quarts.

I am available for these days only for about 2 to 2½ hours from about 10:45 A.M. to about 2:45 P.M. You must be able to host me.

Contact me at me-1701@proton.me
My fetish is getting repeated enemas from other men and then being taken anally by them. Condoms are a must.

If you are a man, and you would like to do this to me, contact me directly at my email address below.

me-1701@proton,me
I like to get enemas not only in my butt, but also in my penis. However, since the bladder has no way out but the penis, I like them to be only 2 quarts (2.27 l). If you want to also give me an enema up my butt at the same time, that can be much larger.

me-1701@proton.me
Uhhh…. Welcome, but I think you may be misunderstanding what we do here.
Please feel free to share ideas, techniques and stories.
But I don’t believe that I have ever heard of a penis enema.
Well, if you have never heard of a penis enema, I will tell you just what it is. First, it is done with a catheter being inserted into the penis. Then the tube is connected to an enema bag. The water is then drained into the penis, just as it is in your butt. The water will go through your penis and then start filling your bladder instead of your intestines. It makes you have to go from your penis instead of from your butt. BE VERY CAREFUL JUST HOW MUCH WATER YOU PUT IN THAT WAY. The bladder cannot take anywhere near what your intestine and stomach can take. DO NOT PUT IN MORE THAN 2 QUARTS OR WHAT THE PERSON CAN TAKE. If you do put in too much, you will rupture the bladder and cause extreme pain to the person getting the penis enema. It can also result in the entire abdomen opening up. This would certainly kill the person in a very excruciating way. The screams would be ear-piercing to anyone nearby.

I have had this done to me before with 2 quarts (2.27 l) of water. It was nowhere near enough to rupture my bladder. However, the pain was still quite severe until I was allowed to let the water out. So, I do know it can be done and what it feels like.

Now I hope you understand what a penis enema is. If you have any other questions about it, email me directly…

enemasub
me-1701@proton.me
Yea, I think I’ll pass on that.

But thank you for the information.
Tinker D Wrote:

Yea, I think I’ll pass on that. But thank you for the information.

===================================================

My reply:

Okay, and what I said does not mean that I really enjoy getting enemas up my penis. However, I do enjoy getting them up my butt.

enemasub

Contributors: enemasub (5) , Tinker D (2)