Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

arm binder
SM Pu Leather Bondage Wrist Cuffs, Arm Binder Armbinder Restraints ,Arms Behind Back Accessories,Exotic Women Toys
$237.28-60%

sissy femboy
I Love Femboys Design Sexy Slim Fit Crop Top Crossdressing Sissy Femboy Anime Tank Tops Cotton Sports Training Camisole
$42.35-10%

Foreskin Corrector
3 Types Foreskin Restoration Correction Penis Rings Delay Ejaculation Sex Toys For Men Reusable Cock Ring Men's Ring Corrector
$3.21-4%

lobudek
Silver Mirror Sequins Short Gloves for Women Dancer Singer Stage Performance Accessories Dance Costume
$54.45-26%

suspension bondage
Metal Pentagram Shibari Bondage Suspension Ring Chasitity Rope Base Stainless Steel Artistic-erotic Suspension Restraints Rings
$161.79-50%

inlzdz
Mens Cotton Sleeveless Racer Back TanK Top Casual Sport Gym Vest Top Singlets Breathable Top for Cycling Fitness Jogging Running
$11.47-31%

transparent panties
Sexy Women Underwear G String Femal Lace Lingerie Transparent T-Back Thong Seamless Panties Japan Style Low-Waist Knickers
$2.40-2%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

I need help picking out a bondage sleepsack
I'm trying to find the perfect bondage sleepsack for me. It has to have inner sleeves for arms and can't leave any room/leeway, it has to feel pretty snug and fit. But I'm having a hard time picking one out, I was looking at the ones on this page:

Sleepsacks

The Darlex heavy duty sleepsack there sounds promising but I'm confused about the sizing.

I'm 5'8, male, 165lbs, 34 waist. My chest measures 47 (with arms included) and 39 (arms not included). So based on what the site says, I 'm thinking Medium is probably the best size for me? But then again, they say Medium ranges from 38-46 (Chest) and 29-36 (Waist).

In otherwords, being that my waist is 34 and their medium spans up to 36, that sounds as if it will be a couple inches too stretchy or whatever.

So I'm tempting to get the Small size now.

Any advice?
Is it for bondage or self-bondage?
 Photo_00053.jpg   
(30 Oct 2013, 13:40 )Like Ra Wrote: Is it for bondage or self-bondage?

its for bondage.
If it's for bondage it's easier to find something suitable. Your partner can help you in, out and add more restriction if needed. I have a bag (double-layered lycra with no sleeves) that is one size smaller than I need. It's difficult to get in and the bag can be uncomfortable (it's too short).

It all depends on parameter matching: your length, bag length, your width, bag width, your "design", bag design, material stretchiness, directional stretchiness, etc. So it's difficult to recommend particular bags and sizes.

You can contact the manufacturer or check if you can return the bag if it does not fit.

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , nylonslave (2)