Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

masturbator
Automatic Vibrating Male Masturbation Cup Vagina Anus Vacuum Automatic Masturbator for Men Adult Sex Machine Toys 18
$338.80-50%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Child Metallic Gymnastics Leotards Girls Shiny Tank Fuchsia Ballet Dancewear Stage Training Costumes For Toddlers
$19.34-44%

mens shiny pantyhose
Opaque Men\\\'s Oily Nightclub Dance Open Stockings Pantyhose Satin Shiny Sock Women Womens Glitter Glossy Nylon
$44.29-50%

2022 chastity
2022 Brand Latest Tshirts For Men 100% Cotton Chastity Is Abuse T-Shirt Short Sleeve O-Neck Casual Tee Shirt 4XL 5XL 6X
$9.90

speerise
SPEERISE Women Ballet Dance Long Sleeve Leotard Plus Size Adult One Piece Scoop Neck Gymnastics Bodysuit Workout Stage Wear
$22.87-32%

zippidy
Silver Gray Fringe Rhinestones Jumpsuit Birthday Celebrate Tassel Bodysuit Stage Dance Leggings Women Singer Dancer Outfit
$180.29-20%

ultrathin pantyhose
Fake Calf Stitching Shaping Ultrathin Seamless Women Stockings Sexy See-through Good Elasticity Clear Bottomed Pantyhose
$2.09-51%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts
(13 May 2015, 10:33 )madjack Wrote: waking up when bound is the most extraordinary feeling

Oh yes! Especially if you do not remember how you bound yourself 😁
(13 May 2015, 11:06 )Like Ra Wrote:
(13 May 2015, 10:33 )madjack Wrote: waking up when bound is the most extraordinary feeling

Oh yes! Especially if you do not remember how you bound yourself 😁

I awoke feeling oddly comfortable and didn't even realise I was encased and bound for a few moments - very exciting.

Its the only time I'd contemplate taking some sort of drug to help me sleep - a simple pill that would guarantee 2-3hrs sleep within 15mins of taking it.

I have just realised that I spent 8hrs yesterday with the same butt plug in, gosh! I've upped the size today and am sitting typing with my widest plug inside my ass.... ohhhh my!

My enema 'punishment' will come later, but I'm planning to add a mouthful of cum to the scene before that session - naughty me 😉

After yesterday's sessions I have sore finger-tips, something that often happens when I'm playing self-bondage games - is that just me?

Also I got myself into a real 'sub-space' mind-set yesterday and had the strongest fantasies of being fucked by a cock... I'm both glad and frustrated that no-one I know off locally plays these games or else they would have received a desperate email begging them to find me.... Blush

MJ
(13 May 2015, 11:58 )madjack Wrote: Also I got myself into a real 'sub-space' mind-set yesterday and had the strongest fantasies of being fucked by a cock...
.. or to tighten the ropes, or to add something to the bondage, or to do something else unexpected yet very erotic, or ...

Familiar selfbondage frustrations 😁
(13 May 2015, 11:58 )madjack Wrote: After yesterday's sessions I have sore finger-tips, something that often happens when I'm playing self-bondage games - is that just me?
It all depends on the what you did. It can be damaged by tight rope nerve endings. In this case it might take from one to three months to recover. It can be dehydrated skin, if you spent too much time in latex gloves. It can be finger tip internal bruises related to prolonged fiddling with tight knots. It can be restricted blood flow...
BTW, have you tried to fall asleep with a small dildo (10-13cm long) in your throat? I managed to doze off a bit 😉
(13 May 2015, 15:08 )Like Ra Wrote: BTW, have you tried to fall asleep with a small dildo (10-13cm long) in your throat? I managed to doze off a bit 😉

Hm, that seems dangerous ?

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(13 May 2015, 11:58 )madjack Wrote: the strongest fantasies of being fucked by a cock...

Yes, I wish it was a real cock and real bondage:

ses85-blue-latex-pantyhose-leotard-deep-throat-IMG_2480.jpg   
(12 May 2015, 22:04 )madjack Wrote:
(12 May 2015, 21:36 )Vixien Wrote:
(12 May 2015, 11:59 )Like Ra Wrote:
(12 May 2015, 06:40 )madjack Wrote: If I cum a second time then I'm going to try something really naughty and 'force' myself to swallow my juices
"Collect" your cum in a condom, twist the tip with fluid so it does not spill, turn the condom inside out and put in on a gag (not too tight). During a session it will unwrap inside you mouth... I used this method for deep-throating a dildo ;P

Interesting idea. I have try something similar , but never got the idea to twist the tip.  😉

How is it that we can come up with the same (or very similar) idea? 😁  I'd come up with a solution of using my filled condom to cover a ball gag - I'd even got a few photos of a test run I planned to share

MJ

In which way  cum end up in mouth ?  Condom slip out leaving cum on a gag?

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(12 May 2015, 11:59 )Like Ra Wrote:
(12 May 2015, 06:40 )madjack Wrote: If I cum a second time then I'm going to try something really naughty and 'force' myself to swallow my juices
"Collect" your cum in a condom, twist the tip with fluid so it does not spill, turn the condom inside out and put in on a gag (not too tight). During a session it will unwrap inside you mouth... I used this method for deep-throating a dildo ;P

Now with some photos:

condom-sperm-IMG_2200.jpg     condom-sperm-IMG_2203.jpg     condom-sperm-dildo-gag-IMG_2206.jpg     deep-throat-dildo-gag-IMG_2208.jpg     deep-throat-dildo-gag-IMG_2210.jpg   
(13 May 2015, 15:29 )Vixien Wrote: In which way cum end up in mouth ? Condom slip out leaving cum on a gag?
Something like that, yes.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Want your naughty kinky thought in this Subdoll 0 224 14 Apr 2024, 07:13
Last Post: Subdoll
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,503 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Family, friends, colleagues and fetish moments or Home together. Like Ra 65 57,904 17 Jul 2023, 20:15
Last Post: madjack
What Naughty Thing Are You Doing Right Now? LeotardLover 5 1,376 22 Feb 2020, 11:13
Last Post: The inspector
Make your own naughty fleshy-items... TightSlip 5 2,323 11 Sep 2018, 13:41
Last Post: Like Ra