Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Leosoxs lingerie
2024 Female Breathable Lingerie Push Up Bra Shockproof Exercise Support Fitness Vest Posture Corrector Cross Back Top Sports Bra
$91.69

anime bdsm
Lacy Ecru Garter Set-3pcs Bustier, G-String, Stockings, Sexy Women's Underwear Naughty Hentai Wedding Dress Bridal Gown Nuptial
$117.77

rubber latex dress
Long Sleeve Rubber Latex Women Dance Dress with Back Zip to Waist
$119.79-7%

transparent panties
New Arrival Ice Silk Women Summer Full Transparent Boxer Underwear Sexy Thin Smooth SIssy safety Lace Panties
$32.67

latex one piece
Blue One Piece Pirate Party Supplies Kids Birthday Party Decoration Tableware Sets Paper Plate Cup Napkin Latex Foil Ballon Flag
$30.61-19%

anime bondage
Anime Luffy One Piece Figures Monkey D. Luffy Shanks Action Figurine with Ligts Legacy and Bondage 51cm PVC Collection Model Toy
$137.40-37%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Sexy Oil Flash Black Silk Stockings Slimming Vertical Stripes Shiny Eight Lines Tights Women Ultra-thin Open Crotch Pantyhose
$5.99

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hello?
Hi!!  New user here!!

I’m Andy, from the UK.  What a great site!  So much information and inspiration😊

A little about me:  I’m into rope self bondage and mummification.  I’m non-binary.  Although I enjoy wearing a dress and makeup, it feels natural and I don’t consider it crossdressing.

I’ve been doing self bondage for a long time, but only recently found this place and discovered so many ways to do it properly😊

So, yeah, Hi👋
Very warm welcome 😊
Thanks! And very welcome!

(At first I thought it was @AndyLatex for the second time 😊)
Welcome @Andy
My site: https://petrajane.uk My site for my stories, photos and more. 😊
Indeed, welcome to our little world.
Welcome @Andy
Hi and welcome! It is nice to see one more guy who is interested in rope bondage.

Do you wear dresses in public? You said it feels natural, but I found, that a lot of things stop feeling natural, once others give their comments, so I hardly ever wear them in public. By the way, to me wearing skirts is not really a fetish, except for the restriction of tight skirts and the feeling in the background, that it is considered wrong by the average people. I find skirts very comfortable and would wear them a lot, if it weren't that annoying (I ranted about that a couple of years ago, so I won't go on now).

Well, basically, welcome again! And I am looking forward to your posts.
I like wearing skirts as well. I find izod skirts work well for me, although I preferred pleated skirts. Mostly during summer as I get a rash and pleated skirts really helps me deal with it.
But as work dictates, I wear jeans.

But I do love my skirts.
Thanks for the welcome!

Yes, I do wear womens clothes in public. When I dress I’m fortunate that I pass so have not had any issues.

I’ve experimented with all sorts ways - from wearing a skirt as a guy to dressing completely as a woman. I feel most comfortable as the latter, and being completely crossdressed gets the least attention!!
(23 Jan 2022, 05:38 )Andy Wrote: I’m fortunate that I pass
That makes choices much more free, indeed.

Contributors: Andy (2) , B1u3 (1) , Like Ra (2) , MstrChain (1) , PetraJane (1) , Strappado (1) , Tinker D (2)