Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

roanyer
Roanyer Silicone Hip Pads Body Shaper Butt Lifter Fake Ass Enhancer Fake Ass Enhancer Padding Hipster Wear For Crossdresser
$415.03-48%

doll kigurumi
Cute Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Rubbit Doll Cat Costumes Animal Heads Wearable Kig Headsets Animal Costume
$994.62-46%

tpe penis
Big Crystal Jelly Realistic Clear Dildo Suction Cup Huge Transparent Penis Dick Anal Product Sex Toys For Woman Lesbian Adult
$4.57

jialuowei
jialuowei Sexy single boots Lace-Up 15cm High Thin heel 4CM platform ankle short boots Unisex Plus Size Padlocks boots
$542.81

Bitysie
Bitysie Skin Fabric One Piece Swimsuit Transparent In Water With High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual Women Suit Spa Suit Buttock
$41.58-5%

latex fetish
Women PU Leather PVC Dress Long Sleeve Sheath Slim Zipper Lingerie Latex Dresses Fetish Cosplay Costumes Night Club Dancewear
$39.19-47%

soronssy
Sexy suit Women glossy Body Suit See Through One Piece Swimsuit Thong Stocking Shiny Bodysuit Tight Bathing Suits shapewear
$259.29-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Gladwrap and timer
So while you are employed, you do stock up plastic wrap, condoms, batteries and Bengay, right?
(02 Jul 2014, 02:08 )Tinker D Wrote: So while you are employed, you do stock up plastic wrap, condoms, batteries and Bengay, right?
Yup! 😁
Well I did another 4 1/2 hour session tonight. I was hoping to orgasm in the end but it was just did not happen. I had used a condom this time as my latex tube had finally died. The condom worked great, just I didn't.

So I punished m penis. I took the condom off the cardboard tube, put in a squirt of Bengay and slid the condom back on. My penis is not very happy about that. It is currently wearing it creamy filled condom. Next time it better make its own cream.It has a nice little white hood inside. Do they make condoms that also cover your balls? That could get extremely intense.

I found out why my penis failed. Poor thing needed to go to the bathroom. Imagine that after only about 5 hours total.
(13 Aug 2014, 03:26 )bodysuit Wrote: Do they make condoms that also cover your balls?
You can pull a usual condom on "the whole thing". Even more interesting if you put a condom on a not-yet-erected penis and balls.
Having some personal relationship problems this past month. Not a good thing and really destroys most desires to do anything. Finally decided yesterday to do a 3 hour wrap and vibrate. Besides feeling good it is also a bit of meditation. Programmed up my timer, wrapped up, and relaxed for business. Nothing like being edged for 3 hours waiting for the final session, a 6 minute buzz. Just as I came the vibrator stopped. Just 1 minute more and I would have had that totally enjoyable post orgasm intensity please stop, instead a ruined orgasm.

What I wish I could do:

I would like to find a cheap way to be able to control the vibrator using my computer. I could then program it to have periods of off followed with random series of multiple on/offs. The one minute resolution with my current timer is too long. Before, when I allowed my wife to control me, she would give a short 3 or 4 second alert burst followed by 8 or more bursts of 5 to 30 seconds.

I would like to incorporate some sort of enema that added fluid while vibrating and then drained during the off periods. Maybe a way to raise and lower the bag. Possibly even dump some lemon juice into the mix at the end. I have ideas on how to do this but the fact I am also using electricity would make an enema a bit dangerous, so relegated to the fantasy world.

A never do this again:

Bengay or Vicks Vaporub can be intense but generally easily tolerated. Bengay is super intense but fades quickly while Vicks is less intense but long lasting. While Capsation slowly builds, it will last about 5+ minutes, and hurts like HELL the whole time. Once started there is no going back. I was in the shower, water and soap help but only while "massaging it". Glad I only did a little touch on the top.
(08 Oct 2014, 19:55 )bodysuit Wrote: Before, when I allowed my wife to control me, she would give a short 3 or 4 second alert burst followed by 8 or more bursts of 5 to 30 seconds.
In this sense this vibrator is a fun: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-...7#pid15027

(08 Oct 2014, 19:55 )bodysuit Wrote: I would like to incorporate some sort of enema that added fluid while vibrating and then drained during the off periods. Maybe a way to raise and lower the bag.
Something I was also thinking about.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
1st Test of Timer cuffs ltxrob 12 4,371 31 Oct 2019, 21:40
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: bodysuit (13) , Like Ra (9) , MstrChain (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , Tinker D (2)