Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage
Halloween Mask Sexy PU Leather Half Face Bondage Cage Masks Punk Party Game Cosplay Mask Fetish New And Unique Accessories Woman
$3.80-3%

anal vibrator
Wireless Remote 10 Modes Anal Vibrator Sex Toys for Men Couple Double Cock Ring Delay Ejaculation Penis Ring Prostate Massager
$17.04

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Fashion Royal Golden PU Leather Pants Women High Waist Skinny Push Up Leggings Elastic Trousers Jeggings
$42.34

leather pencil skirt
Women 2023 Autumn Winter Sheepskin Skirt Genuine Leather Midi Skirt Female High Waist Split Package Hip Skirt 4XL H167
$65.61-42%

temorish
LATEX CATSUIT WITH TOES GLOVES NECK ENTRY CROTCH ZIP 0.4MM CUSTOM MADE
$157.29-10%

penis pump
Male Dick Extender Stretcher Hanger Vacuum Pump Penis Enlargement Penile Enhancer Exercise Tension Cup Belt Increase Sex Toy Men
$95.59-25%

corset
Women Waist Cincher Postpartum Recovery Vest Tummy Control Shapewear Compression Tank Top Corset Shaper
$13.81-44%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

General ramblings and everyday life
Yes, I do both.
I also make piggy back ROMs as well. For older computers that you can’t get parts for.
(29 Oct 2018, 17:42 )Tinker D Wrote: I create programs. My current project is with a rover for disasters and the like where there is no connections at all.
Cool!
Yea, rovers are cool to work with.
The rover I work with are about 3 feet long and can weigh about 400 pounds.
Yes, very cool indeed.
(29 Oct 2018, 18:25 )Tinker D Wrote: The rover I work with
Photo? 😉
Not yet. Just electronics for now.
Here are two basic platforms that I hope I’ll get to work with next year, if my controller is accepted.

Unlike the toy controllers like the UNO and other limited micro controllers, the one I’m building from scratch has two terabytes of data storage and as many inputs as it has memory.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 519FD09F-E36C-4C00-96F0-E75E1989B481.png     07B14459-B1AF-4486-A6B4-AA4A444E4D79.png   
Looks cool! But what is it going to do?
At this time, nothing. It’s a test platform.
The main part of of the project is to get this or any platform from point A to point B without any outside human help. The project can use GPS, but can not rely on it.
So, it must rely on what it can sense and feel. Like that of a blind person with a cane. And that’s the project. A blind platform.

And it needs to be EMP proof.
Even more interesting!

I've got a very smart vacuum cleaner, that maps the space around with a laser, remembers where it has aeady cleaned, watches for the changes, remembers them, finds its own location, the location of the charging station, calculates the optimal route and cleaning pattern, etc. Amazing stuff.

My only experience with such things is a program for Lego robot (many years ago), that follows a line with an optical sensor. That was fun!
I have one of those too. A fun toy.
But needs to go out into the real world environment and get the job done. So, I’m thinking that maybe instead of going with the platform, I’m looking at the mobility scooter or wheelchair. Just remove the seat and install a cargo platform.

Contributors: Anne (1) , Atsta (2) , B1u3 (1) , Culmor (12) , essanym (1) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (59) , Lycalopex (4) , madjack (4) , Marcus (1) , MIWSTIUS (2) , no smile (3) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , PurpleVibes (4) , Tinker D (31) , vanessa_fetish (2) , Vixien (11) , Will90MeeG (1) , Zooy (6)