Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

pueraria mirifica
50-1000g Natural Pueraria Mirifica Free Shipping
$114.79-18%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Fancy Lingerie For Women Transparent Lace Embroidery Garter 3-Piece Sexy Underwear Sheer Bra Intimate Kits Bilizna Set
$10.78

sexy
5PCS/Set Women Panties Cotton Underwear Female Panties Solid Color Underpants Sexy Lingerie Pantys for Woman Briefs Intimates
$6.87-10%

crossdresser silicone mask
Silicone Face Mask Transgender Silicone Shemale Artificial Skin Cosplay Women Crossdresser Latex Dress for Male Sexy Party COS
$217.79

bondage corset
Women Sexy Underwear Fashion Body Accessories Bondage Body Harness Garters Belt Straps Gothic Suspenders Underwear
$38.10

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Spring Butterfly-knot Crystal Designer Pumps Women PVC Transparent High Heels Sexy Pointed Toe Party Prom Mules Shoes
$52.14-55%

rolecos
ROLECOS Game LOL KDA Cosplay Costume Evelynn Cosplay Costume Women Sexy KDA All Out Evelynn Costume Halloween Bra Skirt Full Set
$253.95-74%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

General ramblings and everyday life
I have a Bell End nearby and discovered Fanny Hands Lane while walking...
Crossposting here.

I stopped watching anything on TV but basic news. News are much more scary, emotional, ecstatic, weird, REAL than any show, film or whatever. Currently watching the volcano eruption on our beloved La Palma.... 😱😭😭 First flooding in CN, DE, BE, NL, FR. The water came really quick. Unexpectedly quick. Now that very slow lava flow on La Palma crushing and burning everything. Slowly, steadily, methodically, brutally, mercilessly... Yes, could have been worse. Can be worse. New vents are opening. And the pressure is still building up. The area around is still swelling - 30cm now (15cm right before the eruption). And I'm not talking about the apocalyptic doomsday scenario if the "left bottom" part of La Palma slides into the ocean - the whole Atlantic shoreline will be destroyed up to 20km deep into the land. Will it be worse? We hope for the best. Always.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/LaPalma?f=live
Almost like the camp fire in paradise, November 2018.
But that fire took out the whole town in less that 4 hours.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 A1EDC96F-0C4F-4C47-B8AC-1BF89DCE30C4.jpeg   
Oh yes, indeed. I forgot about California... A deserting disaster. Every year. Terrible. At least some of the CA fires could be prevented by, for example, controlled fires or cleaning up the forests. That's what indigenous tribes were doing... I read an article on forest fires - it's not all that simple. Preventing the fires makes the fires much worse.
During the first days of the volcano eruption, 11,000 tons of SO2 were released into the atmosphere. And the governments are talking about CO2 from farting cows... 

LaPalma_vulcan_S02-01.jpg   

Source: https://twitter.com/CopernicusEU/status/...9516850180
/photo/1
There are a number of studies on fire prevention.
The one that I remembered, stated that ground clutter, once cleared helps retard the harmful effects of a fire.
However, the so called experts keep saying that any wild fire must be put out right away. Well that’s all and good, but that leaves the clutter, or what we call Dead and Dyeing still standing. Then the other experts chimes in, saying that we can not go into the forest to remove the D&D trees because of environmental concerns or you don’t have a contractor license.

It does get complex when you have government experts who don’t know shit, telling you that your full of crap just because they went to college and I, who has lived in the woods for well over 40 years, did not go to to college.
(22 Sep 2021, 22:22 )Tinker D Wrote: Dead and Dyeing still standing.
... exactly ...
(22 Sep 2021, 22:22 )Tinker D Wrote: environmental concerns
Then just leave the nature as it is - it will burn the old stuff every 3-5 years "automatically". Eucalypts will make sure it happens.
And that’s the problem. These so called experts meddling causes these wildfires.
And you can’t let nature take its course because the morons that build multi million dollar homes cry and politicians then tap them for votes.
In other words, Burn the basturds and make them dependent on the government.
The click-bait in the local paper have excelled themselves today 😊

CB2.jpg     CB1.jpg   
I've noticed that since Russian attack, amount of posts on the forum are reduced.
Am I wrong ? Any thougts ?

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Contributors: Anne (1) , Atsta (2) , B1u3 (1) , Culmor (12) , essanym (1) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (59) , Lycalopex (4) , madjack (4) , Marcus (1) , MIWSTIUS (2) , no smile (3) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , PurpleVibes (4) , Tinker D (31) , vanessa_fetish (2) , Vixien (11) , Will90MeeG (1) , Zooy (6)