Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

jialuowei
jialuowei 20CM Super High Heels Platform Ankle Strap Transparent PVC Women Sexy Sandals Big Size 36-46
$713.90-26%

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Cosplay Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Comiket Furries Rubbit Doll Cat Comiket Furries Doll costumes Animal
$968.25-39%

pvc stockings
Exotic Women Sexy Latex Zipper Stockings Lady's Black PVC Pole Dance Leather Erotic Clubwear Length Over Knee High Stockings
$7.05

msemis
Ballet Dancer Leotard Dress Kids Spaghetti Strap Criss Cross Dance Bodysuit Gymnastics Leotard for Girls Balleina Costumes
$5.82

Bitysie
BITYSIE 2022 Long Sleeve Enamel Japaness Women One Piece Swimsuit Swimwear Zipper Surfing Suit Belt Bath High Neck Diving Suit
$349.69

speerise
Speerise Men's Spandex Zentai Full Bodysuit Men's Zentai Suit Custom Second Skin Tights Suit Halloween Costume
$30.01-20%

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

General ramblings and everyday life
I've no idea who this girl is, I've never seen any of her videos but this one, and most likely I will not be her subscriber. But this video reminds me my experience from more than 10 years ago (see above).

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKMlObOwzkc

Such things happen. Not because of. And they are neither accidental, nor random. Such things happen to tell you something. Now you have to make choices and either change yourself, or ... expect something more serious. This time no health was affected, everybody is still alive. Yes, fortunately. But apparently that's the first wake up call that was not ignored, and I bet there were others.

Call me a mystic, call me a paranoid, call me a schizophrenic... But please, do not ignore the road signs.
Whoa... Youtube is down for more, than an hour. It's a breaking news all over the world. I think it's because they blocked my account 😁
So it’s your fault!!!!!

Actually, I can still get on you tube.
It was down for 2 hours. People were going crazy all over the world and were calling 911

youtube_outage_2018-10-17.png     youtube_outage_2018-10-17_don't call_911.png   
Ahhh, Americans....  
This makes me wonder, why they didn't " just call the guy"
Sorry guys 😊

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

I for one, live and work in California, could care less about u-tube.
For me, this so called web is just another tool for what I do. 90% is found in books and manuals.
Yea, u-tube is fun to watch, IF you have internet, IF you have power to run your computer, IF your smartphone is fully charged and IF your paid up.
Don’t know about where you live, but over here in la-la land of California, if there is now a wildfire, or even a threat of a wild fire due to wind, the power is cut off.

That’s why I’m keeping all my BDSM catalogs and BL magazines.
(18 Oct 2018, 14:37 )Tinker D Wrote: BL magazines.
Do you have a scanner? 😉
Sadly no.
I did away with home internet last year. Couldn’t justify the $147.00 a month when you only use it maybe 10 hours a month.
I have all But maybe three? I also have a number of duplicates.
The bad thing about all this?
Is that when I die, everything will be thrown in the trash. As NOBODY cares about anything but them self’s.
I just had a older gentleman gave me an old American Flyer train set. His kids didn’t want it and were just going to throw it in the garage after he dies.

And that is just plain sad.
(18 Oct 2018, 15:55 )Tinker D Wrote: when you only use it maybe 10 hours a month.
WHAT????? Strange thing to hear, because I use it 24x7x365 😁 And I pay 40 euros a month for 100down/30up VDSL.

(18 Oct 2018, 16:18 )Tinker D Wrote: everything will be thrown in the trash.
That's why I ask everybody to scan/save/upload/share everything interesting they stumble upon.

(18 Oct 2018, 16:18 )Tinker D Wrote: just had a older gentleman gave me an old American Flyer train set. His kids didn’t want it and were just going to throw it in the garage after he dies.
Or you can sell it on eBay. Or at least use the Marketplace section here (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Marketplace--68)

Contributors: Atsta (2) , B1u3 (1) , Culmor (12) , essanym (1) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (59) , Lycalopex (4) , madjack (4) , Marcus (1) , MIWSTIUS (1) , no smile (3) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , PurpleVibes (4) , Tinker D (31) , vanessa_fetish (1) , Vixien (11) , Will90MeeG (1) , Zooy (6)