Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

prostate stimulation
Silicone Cock Rings Erection Delay Ejaculation Clitoris Stimulator Vibrator Massage 18+ Adult Game Vibrator G Spot Sex Toy
$3.18

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

vac-u-lock toy
ROUGH BEAST Automatic Sex Machine for Women APP Control 70W Power Man Masturbation Machine with Vac-U-Lock Dildo Attachment Toys
$2444.20-32%

gaff men
Sexy Translucent Lace Underwear Men Hiding Gaff Panties Brief For Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties T Back Thong Briefs
$9.92-35%

app electric shock
Electric Shock Ring On Penis Phone APP Control Current Orgasm Stimulator Vibrator Body Massager SM Masturbator For Men Sex Toys
$2.88-29%

hentai
22cm Hentai Insight Mizuho Tangerine Sexy Anime Girl Figure Rio Tachibana Action Figure Gachi Koi Figurine Adult Model Doll Toys
$26.41-50%

app electric shock
Wand Vibrator Female Masturbation Boobs Anal Toys Tits Women's Cosplay Adult Men's Dildo Cumshot Latex On Massage Ana
$108.45-33%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

General ramblings and everyday life
(19 Oct 2018, 01:37 )Tinker D Wrote: I choose not to have unwanted services.
Absolutely. E.g. we removed the landline phone. Nobody used it for years 😁
And now I have money for toys.
😊)
(19 Oct 2018, 01:48 )Like Ra Wrote:
(19 Oct 2018, 01:37 )Tinker D Wrote: I choose not to have unwanted services.
Absolutely. E.g. we removed the landline phone. Nobody used it for years 😁

Here, package with land line is cheaper then without it.  I don't understand why, so I have land line, but also not using it for a years.

I think, we have biggest VAT in EU, 25 %

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Did you ever press "delete" instead of "copy" or "move"?

Just destroyed 2.5GB of Bianca Beauchamp collection... Trying to redownload it...

Pffffff..........
All the time, buddy. All the time.
Keypad small. Fingers LARGE.

On another note, finished keying in 4K of Hex, went through it again and again till no errors were found. Then burned the eprom. And then found a bug in the listing.

Now I have to find out what part of the listing has the typo.

I just love my work.
(29 Oct 2018, 16:16 )Like Ra Wrote: Just destroyed 2.5GB of Bianca Beauchamp collection...
Apparently I killed the window just in time - it was still going through the directories collecting what needs to be deleted 😉

(29 Oct 2018, 16:42 )Tinker D Wrote: I just love my work.
What do you do with eproms?
I program them. From the old 2708, all the way up to the 27101 series.
And I just got a hold of a T1 eprom.
Needs to make a burner for that.
Somewhere in this 20 page listing is a typo.
Just have to find it.

AF074D10-578E-44C6-A76D-CFD5366842E2.png   
(29 Oct 2018, 16:55 )Tinker D Wrote: I program them. From the old 2708, all the way up to the 27101 series.
Doesn't matter what devices they are for? Do you write/create programs or just burn the existing ones?
I create programs. My current project is with a rover for disasters and the like where there is no connections at all.

Contributors: Atsta (2) , B1u3 (1) , Culmor (12) , essanym (1) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (59) , Lycalopex (4) , madjack (4) , Marcus (1) , MIWSTIUS (1) , no smile (3) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , PurpleVibes (4) , Tinker D (31) , vanessa_fetish (1) , Vixien (11) , Will90MeeG (1) , Zooy (6)