Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage body
Underwear Woman Pentagram Punk Harness Cage Bra Sexy Pastel Goth Body Harness Harajuku Bra Black Bondage Harness Bra Lingerie
$4.95

latex zentai
New exotic women Handmade Customized size black Latex maid open mouth Hoods Fetish Mask Heroine female mask Headgear Zentai
$34.56-7%

glossy body suit
Womens Lingerie Open Cups Glossy Patent Leather Crotchless Bodysuit Latex Catsuit Mock Neck Sleeveless Skinny Jumpsuits Clubwear
$31.98-34%

jersqons
Jersqons Women 3mm High Quality Neoprene Snorkeling Wetsuit Swimming Suit Surfing Swimwear
$161.66-28%

transparent bodysuit
Sexy Lingerie For Women Sexy Transparent Lace Teddy One Piece Babydoll Backless Sexy V Neck Sexy Bodysuit Lace Nightie Hot
$6.97

mummy bondage
Tight Full Body Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Bondage Pullover Oily One-piece One-piece All-inclusive Plus Size Robes
$56.24

latex one piece
1Set Birthday Balloons Kids Party Decoration Baby Shower Balloons Happy Birthday Banners Anime One Piece Theme Cupcake Toppers
$4.84-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

General ramblings and everyday life
If I could get away with it, I would wear my skirt and vest every day, along with my hoes.
If I could just discipline myself, then I could shed another 10kg's of centreline weight
I acquired 4 extra kilos during the last month. Close to 79kg now instead of a bit more than 74. But it's so cold around, and I'm so busy, and the food is so tasty...

But I do not like what I look like in a tight swimsuit... OTOH, next week I have 5 heavy trainings in the clubs and at least 2 light trainings a day at home. Let's see...
O good it not just me.... yep... I'm about 15kg over the point of looking crap in anything lycra. BTW it very hot here 42C so sleeping in lycra is in order...
I'm exploding with new ideas. 1,5 hours of yoga instead and ... I have even less time, even more ideas, but now I look at them more philosophically 😁

I find it very strange when people say, that they have nothing to do and they are looking for something to burn the extra energy.
I really should be following a "sex diet" to slim down and help increase my sexual performance. Like maybe tomorrow.
A while ago I reached a certain age, looked at myself in the mirror and did not like what I saw - over-weight, losing my fitness and developing a poor body shape (read: beer gut and man-boobs!)

Decided to do something about it - so started running, cycling and improved my diet.

The result?

Positives:
I have lost a lot of weight (10kg), feel so much fitter and healthier, resting heart rate is now in approx. 45bpm.
I can get into smaller sized clothing (I've dropped a dress size  😁 ) which means more fetish fun items can be brought.
My waist is 10cm smaller and I have god muscle tone, which makes for a much more pleasing reflection in the mirror when i'm wearing my Lycra 
I can bend and flex into positions I haven't been able to manage since I was a teenager

Negatives?
I've become obsessed by running and cycling; I buy trainers instead of high-heels, running socks instead of pantyhose and GPS trackers instead of an E-stim machine and new butt plugs! 
Home alone time is dominated by runs or bike rides - minimum of an hour a day, longer at weekends.
Even when I get longer by myself I'm usually too tired after my runs/rides to think about self-bondage.
The only Lycra I wear most months are my running tights or cycle shorts  Dodgy
When I work away from home I take my running gear, not my self-bondage kit  😟

I think I need to find a better balance  😁

MJ
As you may have guessed I was on vacation. It was a sudden decision after 60-70 hour work weeks. And when I noticed the first signs of the recovery (I epilated my legs and began feeling "interested" again) the vacation is over and I'm overbooked for the next 2-3 months with no Xmas... Mmmm.....
Take Christmas Day off.
Merry Christmas. Maybe someone will make you a package.

T. D.
(19 Dec 2017, 00:38 )Tinker D Wrote: Take Christmas Day off.
I think I will be working through Christmas.

But thank you anyway 😊

Contributors: Atsta (2) , B1u3 (1) , Culmor (12) , essanym (1) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (59) , Lycalopex (4) , madjack (4) , Marcus (1) , MIWSTIUS (1) , no smile (3) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , PurpleVibes (4) , Tinker D (31) , vanessa_fetish (1) , Vixien (11) , Will90MeeG (1) , Zooy (6)