Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

penis extender
S/M/L/XL/XXL cock sleevesĀ pennis extender sleeve silicone Cover Accessories For Vacuum Cup pumps penis extension sext toies men
$30.27

larpgears
Free Shipping !!! Hot Sale Adult Unisex Wrist Seamless Black Latex Long Gloves Fetish Rubber Arm Long Mittens Fingered
$29.03-33%

leohex
LEOHEX Spandex Glossy Opaque Pantyhose Shiny High Waist Tights Sexy Stockings Yoga Pants Training Women Sports Leggings Fitness
$47.19-52%

sissy femboy
APP Key Box And Male Chastity Cage Sex Toys Sissy Femboy Chastity Cock Cage Device Penis Ring Male With 3 Size Men'S Adult Goods
$376.56

crossdress anime
No Mudline Pregnant Belly False Pregnant Gut Silicone Belly Cosplay Crossdresser Actors 2-3kg Fake Pregnancy Pansa Femme Props
$148.54-50%

crossdress cosplay female
Medieval Punk Dress Cosplay Halloween Costumes Women's Court Rave Party Crossdressing Princess Female Victorian Tank Top Robe
$33.16-39%

tiaobug sissy
TiaoBug Women Girls Lace Hem Lingerie Shiny Pumpkin Bloomers Lolita Shorts Knickers Security Short Pants Sleepwear Sissy Panties
$6.13-15%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
ā‚¬159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

General ramblings and everyday life
(16 Nov 2020, 02:15 )essanym Wrote: Are you considering shutting down?
Not yet, but the load is quite high indeed and I pay for it šŸ˜ It's more about how temporary and shaky the stuff is, which we think of as of a something permanent and stable.
(17 Jul 2018, 00:29 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: I've no idea who this girl is, I've never seen any of her videos but this one, and most likely I will not be her subscriber. But this video reminds me my experience from more than 10 years ago (see above).
Just like any other social network, YouTube sucks. Again and again. Some pigs are more equal...

belle_delphine_youtube_banned-01.mp4 (Size: 9.26 MB )

belle_delphine_youtube_banned-02.mp4 (Size: 1.76 MB )

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsm4poTWjMs
I swear I'm growing thicker.Ā I just triedĀ playingĀ Animal Connect 2 in the games area and IĀ can't get my head around what 'connect the 2 tiles with a straight line of 2 or fewer corners' is supposed to mean.
... working 16 hours a day is a bit tiresome ... I need a vacation...
Quote:...I need a vacation...

I haven't seen mountains, forestsĀ or the sea since FebruaryĀ 2020 andĀ it's not doing my head much good I can tell youĀ šŸ˜Ÿ

I need my space.
I just read this thread and man is it a wild read.

Somebody please please tell tinker D to use an IDE that has actual fonts and with modern spelling corrections for code and color coding as pure black and white is hell to read. Maybe he does idk.

Internet prices are dumb in the US, not cost wise, just the insanity of it. So I live in an area serviced by two companies. AT&T and Verizon. Verizon charges me 90 usd per month for 1 gbps download and 200mbps uploads on coaxial which is fine by me. AT&T charges me 150 for 500mbps download. Now the reason that sucks is because AT&T is dominant in regions and get to charge their stupid prices.

My biggest stress for permanent items is IOS games. Games from the good old days between iPad 1 and 4 like infinity blade. You think your apps are permanent until one day after updating you see the fatal words, 'the developer needs to update this app to support new IOS versions' do you keep updating 5he phone and lose your precious apps or keep them and have your phone degrade?
Culmor Wrote:I swear I'm growing thicker.Ā I just triedĀ playingĀ Animal Connect 2 in the games area and IĀ can't get my head around what 'connect the 2 tiles with a straight line of 2 or fewer corners' is supposed to mean.

There is an amazing lack of rules for animal connect 2 on the internet, but what they mean is a line that may have up to two 90 degree angles in it. Like if you draw the letter u with just straight lines.
And I agree with you that the scoring is kind of weird. I still have not figured out what the rules are for getting 20 points for a connection.
Once you are used to it and turn the music down it can be a bit addicting.
Thanks, I've sussed it out now but have only reached the third level once. I'm not sure all games are winnable but I agree it's addictive (without the music).
(18 Jun 2021, 23:26 )Culmor Wrote: I haven't seen mountains, forestsĀ or the sea since FebruaryĀ 2020
Errmm... apparently I shouldn't have complained ... as we managed to escape to the sea and mountains a couple of times ... Must confess, we did like the absence of tourists (though, empty touristic ghettos looked really scary...)
(19 Jun 2021, 05:32 )Lancer Wrote: I just read this thread and man is it a wild read.

Somebody please please tell tinker D to use an IDE that has actual fonts and with modern spelling corrections for code and color coding as pure black and white is hell to read. Maybe he does idk.

the code that I listed is from way back. Back when I wrote in FORTRAN , cobol and RPG ( that was a fun one ā€œ, we didnā€™t have fonts or color.

even when I wired my first 4004 processor, it was all done by hand.
my very first computer was the Altar. I then got me an IMSAI 8080 and cut the case in half.

my I/O was a Model 19 tape set running Bodot.

writing my own code is by far better than swiping someone elseā€™s code not knowing how itā€™s written or whatā€™s in it.

and just for you to know, an embedded processor with eprom burned inside, canā€™t be altered or change by hacking. The processor has to be removed, erased, reprogrammed and placed back in the circuit.

and itā€™s fun. For me that is.

Contributors: Atsta (2) , B1u3 (1) , Culmor (12) , essanym (1) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (59) , Lycalopex (4) , madjack (4) , Marcus (1) , MIWSTIUS (2) , no smile (3) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , PurpleVibes (4) , Tinker D (31) , vanessa_fetish (2) , Vixien (11) , Will90MeeG (1) , Zooy (6)