Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

manyjoy
Pink Soft Silicone Male Chastity Cage Device Gimp Small/Large Lockable Ring Sex Toys with 5 Cock Ring Penis Sleeve for Men BDSM
$10.51

arm binder
BDSM Gay Puppy Play Armband Fetish Dog Slave Sex Accessories Arm Bondage Cuffs Restraint Binder Adult Shop Sex Toys for Men Gay
$6.04-33%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Strap Knit Lace Trim Solid Basic Crop Top Women Fashion Summer Camis Tops Casual Skinny Short Clothes All-Match Tanks
$23.72-50%

penis extender
Large Penis Extender Sleeve Reusable Comdom Delay Ejaculation Penis Sleeve Dick Male Dildo Enlargers Sex Toys For Men
$8.35

shapewear
Womens Shapewear Bodysuit Thong Tummy Control Butt Lifter Body Shaper Seamless Waist Trainer Corset X-shaped Stomach Girdles
$7.04-4%

oil shiny bodycon
Women's Oil Shiny Transparent Bodycon Nightdress Sheer Exotic See Through Tight Sling Lingerie Nightgown Mini Dress Underwear
$105.03-46%

lobudek
Sparkly Rhinestones Elegant Long Train Split Dress Wedding Birthday Celebrate Party Costume Evening Celebrate Photo Shoot Wear
$239.58-44%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

General ramblings and everyday life
I can only speak for myself - besides the war I had/have lots of stuff on my plate, including death of my father-in-law (and preceding stroke). Hence almost no posts from me...

Do we need a separate thread about the war? Not to discuss, as everything is perfectly clear, but, possibly, to check if everything is OK with all of us? Or .... not ...
Finally had my Moderna booster shot yesterday. I asked them the odds of feeling as sick from it as shot #2.
They said 'low chance'.

Well....today's been sort of terrible. Not as bad as shot #2 KO, but bad nonetheless.
Feels like someone is squeezing my kidneys from inside out, joint aches and shivers....in a subtropical climate lol.

Still, hasn't kept me from wearing leggings, although I might hit the sack early after dinner.
Up to now I have had 4 shots and only once an arm that was a little bit sore.
The history of the 4 shots is completely idiotic, showing that everyone is running around like a chicken without its head.
I got my first two shots in the Netherlands. Fine. With QR code.
Then the Netherlands was very slow with its booster shots and I went traveling and got my booster in Spain. No problem you would say, except for that in the Netherlands it was impossible to enter that shot into the system. If one gets the first or the second or both abroad in another EU country one can get that registered after an appointment and travelling through half the country, but the third one: impossible. One (still inexperienced) doctor recited to me the official rule that it is the responsibility of the country that gives the shot. He still knows very little about the difference between theory and practise. Also in Spain it was possible to register the first two from the Netherlands and then enter the third one but for that you had to make an appointment via a website that was open at best a few minutes per day. Finally my sister in law managed to get through to make an appointment for a month hence. Way after I went back to the Netherlands. Anyway, that would have given me a Spanish QR code and the same problems once we need a fourth jab and I would get it in the Netherlands. Apparently people who got their third jab in Germany did things like that, getting now their full registration in Germany (or France).
I opted for the easy solution: once I was back in the Netherlands I got another third jab in Amsterdam and that is now registered properly.
The really stupid part is: if a doctor gives you the third jab, he can register it in the system, but he is not allowed to do as if he gave you the third jab, after reading the paper certificate from Spain. And if you tell that you had a third one a month ago they do not want to give you your official third one because they figure that there should be three months in between. My regular doctor, who is much more experienced, immediately agreed with me. He has a number of patients who all ran into the same problem and when I told him what I was going to do, his reaction was: "that is clearly the easy solution".
It just shows that they can make all kinds of rules, but that does not mean they are working. Governments and IT projects do not go well together.
(03 Mar 2022, 09:56 )Like Ra Wrote: ....
Do we need a separate thread about the war? Not to discuss, as everything is perfectly clear, but, possibly, to check if everything is OK with all of us? Or .... not ...

Maybe it's good idea, or we can do it here ?
I'm not so close to UA, 600 km, but who knows what MadVlad's next step will be. So far, about 1000 refugees arrived, mostly relatives, and business partners families.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(03 Mar 2022, 12:40 )Zooy Wrote: Up to now I have had 4 shots and only once an arm that was a little bit sore.
The history of the 4 shots is completely idiotic, showing that everyone is running around like a chicken without its head.
I got my first two shots in the Netherlands. Fine. With QR code.
Then the Netherlands was very slow with its booster shots and I went traveling and got my booster in Spain. No problem you would say, except for that in the Netherlands it was impossible to enter that shot into the system. If one gets the first or the second or both abroad in another EU country one can get that registered after an appointment and travelling through half the country, but the third one: impossible. One (still inexperienced) doctor recited to me the official rule that it is the responsibility of the country that gives the shot. He still knows very little about the difference between theory and practise. Also in Spain it was possible to register the first two from the Netherlands and then enter the third one but for that you had to make an appointment via a website that was open at best a few minutes per day. Finally my sister in law managed to get through to make an appointment for a month hence. Way after I went back to the Netherlands. Anyway, that would have given me a Spanish QR code and the same problems once we need a fourth jab and I would get it in the Netherlands. Apparently people who got their third jab in Germany did things like that, getting now their full registration in Germany (or France).
I opted for the easy solution: once I was back in the Netherlands I got another third jab in Amsterdam and that is now registered properly.
The really stupid part is: if a doctor gives you the third jab, he can register it in the system, but he is not allowed to do as if he gave you the third jab, after reading the paper certificate from Spain. And if you tell that you had a third one a month ago they do not want to give you your official third one because they figure that there should be three months in between. My regular doctor, who is much more experienced, immediately agreed with me. He has a number of patients who all ran into the same problem and when I told him what I was going to do, his reaction was: "that is clearly the easy solution".
It just shows that they can make all kinds of rules, but that does not mean they are working. Governments and IT projects do not go well together.

Same here, and I'm on the east side of EU

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(03 Mar 2022, 15:51 )Vixien Wrote: Maybe it's good idea, or we can do it here ?
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=3585
Anyone else playing Wordle?
 Wordle.jpg   
(17 Jun 2022, 06:23 )Culmor Wrote: Anyone else playing Wordle?

Yes, but it does not keep my statistics.
I have t very occasionally in two, often in three but slightly more often in four.
Five is a bit more rare. Once I did not get the word.
Once I ran into a word I did not know. It just had to be that word (primo).
English is not my native language, but at my work it is the language of communication and also we write all articles in English.

I always start the day with Wordle. It is a nice way to get going.
Yes, 'primo' the other day. That's not a word I've ever heard used in British English.
(17 Jun 2022, 07:04 )Culmor Wrote: Yes, 'primo' the other day. That's not a word I've ever heard used in British English.

It is Spanish for cousin. Maybe it is entering American English via the large number of Hispanics there?

Contributors: Anne (1) , Atsta (2) , B1u3 (1) , Culmor (12) , essanym (1) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (59) , Lycalopex (4) , madjack (4) , Marcus (1) , MIWSTIUS (2) , no smile (3) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , PurpleVibes (4) , Tinker D (31) , vanessa_fetish (2) , Vixien (11) , Will90MeeG (1) , Zooy (6)