Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mouth gag
Inflatable Mouth Gag Silicone Ball Oral Fixation PU Leather Band Bondage Restraints Gag penis Bdsm Slave Game Sex Toys for Women
$12.16

latex tights
YiZYiF Unisex Stocking Tights Women Long Spandex Latex Rubber Stockings Sexy Thigh High Tights Hosiery Costume Sexy Stocking
$13.52-32%

leohex
LEOHEX 2021 Sexy Body Suits Women Swim Wear Sexy High Cut Monokini One Piece Sports Crotchless Swimsuit Plus Size Bathing Suit
$314.53-30%

bdsm
BDSM Electro Shock Nipple Sucker Vacuum Twist Pump Nipple Clit Stimulator Body Massage Breast Enhancer Medical Sex Toy For Woman
$47.38-14%

thierry bondage
Thierry Adult Sex Toys Snakeskin Texture Neck Collar with Metal Chain Leash Bondage Restraint BDSM Adult Games Sex Toys
$10.72

crossdress fetish
Ftshist Lacquered Leather Panties Shiny Solid color Fetish Underwear Removable Metal Garters Women Briefs Crossdress Lingerie
$32.65-18%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(NFD38--1)Customize Full Head With Lock Pretty Female/Girl Japanese Animego Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask Crossdress Doll
$1076.90-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

General ramblings and everyday life
The UK government's passed emergency legislation so that pubs won't have to close at 10:30 this evening if the Euros final goes to extra time. They can remain open for an extra 45 minutes. 
Only in the UK are adults told when they can stay up past their bedtime... Rolleyes
It's 6AM here, and I'm still up and tweaking/troubleshooting the site and the forum... There goes my weekend 😂
(08 Aug 2021, 04:59 )Like Ra Wrote: It's 6AM here, and I'm still up and tweaking/troubleshooting the site and the forum... There goes my weekend 😂
I appreciate your dedication, and I'm really sorry to hear you sacrificed your beautiful weekend tweaking the forum for us. Specially about that Bitdefender bummer 😟
How do you go about learning new stuff?

Generally speaking I'd consider myself more of a lucky learner. I do things correctly by chance, and learn from that. However, when I test my knowledge I make silly, obvious mistakes, which make me feel down.

That leads me to believe I first need to learn how to concentrate and pay attention, but there is no book that I know of which teaches you a step by step method on how to concentrate.

PS. I also have this 'shiny object syndrome' (not a real condition 😂) which makes it twice as hard.
(10 Aug 2021, 22:50 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: a step by step method on how to concentrate.
Yoga? Meditations? Qigong? Tai-chi?
(10 Aug 2021, 22:34 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote:
(08 Aug 2021, 04:59 )Like Ra Wrote: It's 6AM here, and I'm still up and tweaking/troubleshooting the site and the forum... There goes my weekend 😂
I appreciate your dedication, and I'm really sorry to hear you sacrificed your beautiful weekend tweaking the forum for us. Specially about that Bitdefender bummer 😟

At least it's working now (after 3 frustrating days of total helplessness, kinda, sysadmin bondage 😁). And now it's clear what to do, should anybody else get caught by the Bits 😂
(10 Aug 2021, 22:56 )Like Ra Wrote: Yoga? Meditations? Qigong? Tai-chi?
Is there a level 0 concentration steps? I've tried Yoga and meditation, but I lose concentration pretty quickly. About 5 minutes in and I'm thinking about other things, I guess I can't let my mind blank that easily.

Edit. Thinking about it, I guess I unconsciously want instant results. Maybe I should focus on increasing my concentration 1 minute at a time. Thank you Ra! I love your advice.
(10 Aug 2021, 23:00 )Like Ra Wrote: sysadmin bondage 😁
3 days is a lot of punishment... these computers need to learn how to be a good dom.
FlickrModerationBot strikes again, one of my Catwoman costumes has been set to 'Restricted' (which they define as 'full-frontal nudity and sexual acts'.)

My boss said.jpg   

'Arkham Asylum', the game the costume is taken from was classed as suitable for a 'teen/adolescent' audience ten years ago and the character's widely cosplayed. I'd ask for the pic to be reviewed by a human and but I suspect they'd just reset a lot more of my pics out of petty spite.
Such a terribly British thing to do

UK's rude place names to be toured by man on moped - BBC News

...makes you proud!  😁

MJ

Contributors: Atsta (2) , B1u3 (1) , Culmor (12) , essanym (1) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (59) , Lycalopex (4) , madjack (4) , Marcus (1) , MIWSTIUS (2) , no smile (3) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , PurpleVibes (4) , Tinker D (31) , vanessa_fetish (2) , Vixien (11) , Will90MeeG (1) , Zooy (6)