Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anal
Bluetooth Butt Plug Men Prostate Massage APP Remote Controlled Anal Vibrator Female Masturbator Adult Sex Toys for Women Men Gay
$7.89-2%

jialuowei
2023 Summer Women's Sandals 14CM High Heels Peep toe Stilettos Stripper Back Straps Ladies Nightclub Party Shoes
$610.00

latex one piece
Sexy Body Lingerie Sensual Mujer Women Latex Open File Leather Sexiest Body Underwear Mesh Bras Bodysuits Teddies Sexy Costumes
$11.86-50%

bondage
Unisex Women Mens Full Face Mask Fetish Cosplay Bondage Hood for Adult Halloween Bar Party Games Leather Drawstring Mask Hood
$15.48-50%

high waist faux leather
Fashion Women PU Long Pant High Waist Tight Casual Leather Pants Trend Nightclub Style Versatile Women's Bottoms
$169.45

speerise
SPEERISE Women Short-sleeve Ballet Dance Leotards Thong Thong GymnasticsBlack Bodysuits Romber Skin Stage Costumes Dance wear
$21.77-31%

Leosoxs lingerie
2024 Women Bratette Crop Tops Lingerie Plus Size Wireless Female Padded Bra Push Up Bra Large Size 36-46 A/B Brassiere Underwear
$56.59

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

General ramblings and everyday life
Yes, I do both.
I also make piggy back ROMs as well. For older computers that you can’t get parts for.
(29 Oct 2018, 17:42 )Tinker D Wrote: I create programs. My current project is with a rover for disasters and the like where there is no connections at all.
Cool!
Yea, rovers are cool to work with.
The rover I work with are about 3 feet long and can weigh about 400 pounds.
Yes, very cool indeed.
(29 Oct 2018, 18:25 )Tinker D Wrote: The rover I work with
Photo? 😉
Not yet. Just electronics for now.
Here are two basic platforms that I hope I’ll get to work with next year, if my controller is accepted.

Unlike the toy controllers like the UNO and other limited micro controllers, the one I’m building from scratch has two terabytes of data storage and as many inputs as it has memory.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 519FD09F-E36C-4C00-96F0-E75E1989B481.png     07B14459-B1AF-4486-A6B4-AA4A444E4D79.png   
Looks cool! But what is it going to do?
At this time, nothing. It’s a test platform.
The main part of of the project is to get this or any platform from point A to point B without any outside human help. The project can use GPS, but can not rely on it.
So, it must rely on what it can sense and feel. Like that of a blind person with a cane. And that’s the project. A blind platform.

And it needs to be EMP proof.
Even more interesting!

I've got a very smart vacuum cleaner, that maps the space around with a laser, remembers where it has aeady cleaned, watches for the changes, remembers them, finds its own location, the location of the charging station, calculates the optimal route and cleaning pattern, etc. Amazing stuff.

My only experience with such things is a program for Lego robot (many years ago), that follows a line with an optical sensor. That was fun!
I have one of those too. A fun toy.
But needs to go out into the real world environment and get the job done. So, I’m thinking that maybe instead of going with the platform, I’m looking at the mobility scooter or wheelchair. Just remove the seat and install a cargo platform.

Contributors: Atsta (2) , B1u3 (1) , Culmor (12) , essanym (1) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (59) , Lycalopex (4) , madjack (4) , Marcus (1) , MIWSTIUS (1) , no smile (3) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , PurpleVibes (4) , Tinker D (31) , vanessa_fetish (1) , Vixien (11) , Will90MeeG (1) , Zooy (6)