Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

If you would like to use search functions, view attachments or play games, please consider registering.

Forum for mobile devices
Just installed Tapatalk plugin for iPhone, Android, webOS, BlackBerry and Windows Phone 7 access.

Since I do not have such devices I can't test if anything is working. Could you please let me know if this feature is useful or if something is broken?
I see no change, android device with the opera browser (other forums with tapatalk work with my phone)
Can you find this forum via Tapatalk?
Apparently you need the Tapatalk app on your mobile: http://tapatalk.com/mobile.php
Removed Tapatalk and installed GoMobile. Looks quite good from a smartphone.

What do you think?
Looks nice and loads faster than the old forums on my iPhone 4. I just have to get used to the new layuot.
Reinstalled Tapatalk again. But I have no idea how to use it Big Grin
Indeed, you have to install Tapatalk app on your mobile device, the search for Like Ra's Naughty Playground, then add it. Not all functions and features are working. All photos are automatically being downloaded as soon as they are on the screen. So far I prefer the non-mobile version, but I'll leave tapatalk enabled for the time being.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk
(14 Aug 2018, 16:31 )Like Ra Wrote: Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

Aha, it automatically adds this.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk
Tapatalk is a pain, I hate the constant nagging, I bought the app in hopes it would stop but it didn’t, I've never used it as it was terrible.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
30,000 posts in the forum! Like Ra 0 101 05 Oct 2018, 15:55
Last Post: Like Ra
20,000 posts in the forum!!! Like Ra 1 950 01 Jan 2017, 06:18
New forum structure Like Ra 1 3,336 12 May 2012, 15:39
New feature - latest forum posts on the blog pages Like Ra 0 2,840 17 Nov 2011, 15:30
Forum upgrade Like Ra 7 5,228 05 Jan 2011, 02:50