Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

erotic
Hollow Dildo Tied To Leather Pants Lesbian Erotic Panties Sex Toy for Men Penis Extender Enlargement Adult Women Anal Butt Plug
$4.76

latex zentai
Oiled Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Gloves Male To Female Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Fetish Gloves
$24.19-31%

crossdress cosplay female
crossdress Cosplay female and male flesh/pink flesh kigurumi zentai skin long gloves with nails service
$301.29

shiny stockings
Horse Oil Women Stockings Tights Shiny Sexy Satin Shape Pantyhose Summer Thin Legs Socks Anti Hook Smoothly Nightclub Hosiery
$3.53

leohex
LEOHEX New One-piece Swimsuit Swimwear Plus Size Bathing Suits Bodysuit Beach Wear Swimsuit Transparent Bathing Swimming Suit
$481.58-32%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Y2K Sweet Pink Lace Crop Top Frills Patchwork Sexy Summer T shirt Women Harajuku Bow Transparent Korean Shirt Clothes
$28.29-50%

crossdresser silicone body
Crossdresser Realistic Silicone Breast Plate Forms Half Body Fake Boobs Artifical Tits Drag Queen Shemale Transgender Cosplay
$1910.59-55%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

First Leotard-Wearing Experience
(04 Jun 2020, 13:48 )Like Ra Wrote:
(04 Jun 2020, 05:17 )LeotardLover Wrote: Unitards had high stirrups, the fashion was for stirrups to go several inches above the tops of sneakers. It was all about seeing the stirrups. 
Strange, I hate the stirrup look.

Strange? You must be very young to not know stirrups were a major fashion item in the 1980's. 

(28 May 2020, 07:47 )LeotardLover Wrote: I love ribbed shiny spandex anything
Can you post a photo or a link? In my mind and according to my experience, ribbed can not be shiny 😊

Done!  😎

(06 May 2020, 19:26 )LeotardLover Wrote: I put on a female voice
This is another thing I'm curious about. Did you train one? Did you always speak in female voice, when dressed like a girl?

I did not, I would just mimic a higher pitch sound in one word like aha, nope, etc. I never made it anything more.  

Or to generalize a bit. Did you completely switch to "the female mode" (walking, standing, gestures, voice, etc) when you were wearing non-standard-male pieces?

Umm good question, I think if I had a 'mode' it might better be sum-up more like a character or female alter ego that I could become and that was how I differentiated between me and her. It was just something I could snap in and out of. 
(07 Jun 2020, 00:46 )hosefun13 Wrote:
(28 May 2020, 07:47 )LeotardLover Wrote: To answer your question, when I lived and modeled in NY that’s when I started to love wearing pantyhose and wore them all the time with leotards and bodysuits. My everyday fashion was pantyhose and a leotard or bodysuit, men's and women’s short skirts or fitted pants. All the designers loved me in pantyhose and long sleeve bodysuits year round. I wore winter thick velvet long sleeve bodysuits in July because some designers just loved it. On the weekends I was invited to various people's houses in Southampton and would get there to find several one-piece swimsuits laid out for me to wear.

So with your everyday fashion of pantyhose, leotards, and bodysuits... would you lounge around your apartment wearing these sexy items and if so was it because you liked the feel, look of the clothing?  What if somebody stopped by, were they surprised at what you were wearing ?  Would you wear stiletto heels also, or was that just for fashion shows?  How did you start love wearing pantyhose, did you just start to enjoy the silkiness and look on your legs, were you conflicted being a male? Did you ever buy your own pantyhose in a store? How did you know the designers loved you in pantyhose and bodysuits year round, did they actually tell you this?  Did you have to prep your body for your line of work, etc. body shaving, gym workouts?  Also, on your trips to the Hamptons, was it just one-piece swimsuits you wore or did you also wear tights, pantyhose, heels on these trips?

No, I didn’t lounge in my apartment in heels. After walking around the city, to and from castings or shows, my feet hurt so I would get home and change into something loose fit and either go bare foot or wear sneakers. 

You have a different mindset when it comes to stuff like this, it's purely fetish based you do behind closed doors in a limited fashion. I’m sure you don’t go home from work and immediately put on pantyhose and a leotard for the rest of the day and night religiously every day. When you’re a model wearing the same things to ‘work’ you don’t make much time for it at home also. I think you asked me this before a couple times.

I never bought hose, leotards or bodysuits myself, I was always given them from jobs. The ones my mother got me she bought. There was just no need to buy anything. When I did in-house modeling for DK, I could pick from a closet of things that weren't just women's clothes. It was similar with other designers like Ralph Lauren. I was invited last minute to go skiing on Friday at 11PM to someone's house in Aspen and fly on their private jet, so naturally that was a trip I couldn't or shouldn't miss. I hadn't a clue where to get gear until a friend told me RL had cool ski clothes. I was able to call a contact, who met me at their office early Saturday morning before the flight and hook me up with several ski suits that were something like $4k each. Thinking back I wish I had hookups like that still. 

I didn't have close relationships with every designer, just a handful. If I didn't know a designer but I wanted something from them, I knew a stylist who did and could get it for me. When it came to modeling for aerobic dance wear brands, I might model two unitards and leotards for two different looks, but at the end I would get a massive tote bag full of dance wear and accessories.
(07 Jun 2020, 06:42 )LeotardLover Wrote: Or to generalize a bit. Did you completely switch to "the female mode" (walking, standing, gestures, voice, etc) when you were wearing non-standard-male pieces?

Umm good question, I think if I had a 'mode' it might better be sum-up more like a character or female alter ego that I could become and that was how I differentiated between me and her. It was just something I could snap in and out of. 
That question is a complex one indeed. It's related to:

o- how clothes affects the behaviour
o- how behaviour affects the clothes style
o- how "society expected clothes" affect the psychology and behaviour, when that style does not correspond the "internal feelings"
o- can you indeed judge the person by his/her clothes?
(07 Jun 2020, 06:42 )LeotardLover Wrote: Strange, I hate the stirrup look.

Strange? You must be very young to not know stirrups were a major fashion item in the 1980's. 
It does not matter if/how/when stirrups were popular, I hate them at any time since my childhood 😁
Such an interesting experience you had, thanks for your responses. Finally, would you say you have a fetish for any of these items-leotard, pantyhose, tights, bodysuits or do you just enjoy wearing? And if you have a fetish, did it develop over time or were you always aware?
(07 Jun 2020, 22:57 )Like Ra Wrote:
(07 Jun 2020, 06:42 )LeotardLover Wrote: Strange, I hate the stirrup look.

It does not matter if/how/when stirrups were popular, I hate them at any time since my childhood 😁

Individual preference is all good. It just seemed like you were puzzled..like you didn't understand or wasn't aware it was a fashion trend.  😎
(08 Jun 2020, 23:06 )LeotardLover Wrote: you didn't understand or wasn't aware it was a fashion trend.
Actually, yes, I did not know it was a fashion trend. And I still do not understand how it was possible at all 😁
(08 Jun 2020, 23:53 )Like Ra Wrote:
(08 Jun 2020, 23:06 )LeotardLover Wrote: you didn't understand or wasn't aware it was a fashion trend.
Actually, yes, I did not know it was a fashion trend. And I still do not understand how it was possible at all 😁

In America (and I'm sure other countries), there was a fashion phase that lasted several years for regular pants, dressy business pants, jeans and stretch stirrup pants. Side note, stretch stirrup pants were the beginning to leggings as street fashion. All women and girls wore stirrups. Before then, they were popular on men's ski and outdoor -like wool pants worn to go hiking or camping. During the 1980's stirrups were also on men's couture pants. 

Articles (some):

https://www.bustle.com/articles/28541-wh...irst-place

- Apparently stirrups are making a comeback ... https://www.thefashionspot.com/style-tre.../#/slide/1

http://graphicdesignhistory1980.blogspot...pants.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stirrup_pants

Pictures:

stirrup1.jpg     stirrup2.jpg     stirrup3.jpg     stirrup4.jpg     stirrup5.jpg     stirrup6.jpg     stirrup7.jpg     stirrup8.jpg     stirrup9.jpg     stirrup10.png     stirrup11.png     stirrup12.png   
(08 Jun 2020, 01:30 )hosefun13 Wrote: Such an interesting experience you had, thanks for your responses.  Finally, would you say you have a fetish for any of these items-leotard, pantyhose, tights, bodysuits or do you just enjoy wearing?  And if you have a fetish, did it develop over time or were you always aware?

Yes, now I do very much! I wouldn't wear dance wear everyday at home and in public if I didn't. I wear spandex unitards and leotards daily. Usually shiny ribbed spandex and sometimes shiny pantyhose unitards I got custom made, but I don’t wear them as often just because I don’t want to wear them out. I’m not sure where I could buy something like that today but I love the restricting feeling they give. Some of the ones I have are heavyweight/high-support which are my favorites. I very much like the look of shiny nude and other color pantyhose with thong high-leg leotards. 

I just got back from a yoga class and I’m wearing a vintage Casal silver ribbed spandex unitard with stirrups and a 3/4 sleeve mock neck navy blue ribbed spandex thong leotard and navy blue leg warmers. I wear unitards and leotards everyday to yoga…I just feel out of place without them, plus it makes it more fun and playful, especially since I'm the only guy now in the class and all the women love and accept me in aerobic wear. Everyday they comment on how cool my leotard is or something like that. Most of them have told me I was born to wear high-leg aerobic leotards and belong in them which I love hearing. But most of them are also intimidated by how good I look and as a result won't wear a leotard themselves. I have been told that several times which sucks. 

Sometimes, if I’m feeling like I want extra support plus be a little frisky and risqué and even horny, I’ll wear a thong leotard under spandex bike shorts to the gym. I have to be careful though, I once wore a royal blue spandex stirrup unitard and yellow tank racer back thong leotard and a guy thought I was a woman and was hitting on me pretty hard. There was a time when I thought he might try and smack my ass, so I just avoided him. When he wouldn’t leave me alone I told him I was a guy. Afterwards he waited outside to beat me up because he was embarrassed but the gym parking lot had security, so I was lucky in that instance.

In terms of how and when my fetish developed, I answered that (in detail) aeady in previous posts.
(12 Jun 2020, 17:45 )LeotardLover Wrote: I just got back from a yoga class
everyday to yoga
🙏👍

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public... SwimBond 75 33,420 26 Apr 2024, 02:58
Last Post: Like Ra
What Leotard or One-piece Swimsuit Are You Wearing Now? LeotardLover 89 20,736 16 Apr 2024, 10:43
Last Post: MermanPet
Wearing Bodysuits (Openly) In Public LeotardLover 9 2,792 03 Apr 2024, 10:05
Last Post: Anne
Upper or downer when wearing a one-piece suit? Cicada3 7 2,325 03 Aug 2020, 23:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Favorite leotard and tights hosefun13 4 2,352 30 Jul 2020, 18:53
Last Post: LeotardLover