Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

nsa swimsuit one piece
NSA Short Sleeve Swimwear Women One Piece Swimsuit Men Swimming bodysuit Competitive Swimming Suit Plus Size Women's Swimsuits
$37.50-34%

crossdress anime
Large size G Cup Cotton Breast Forms Fake BoobsDrag Queen Breastplate For Crossdresser Cosplay
$119.79-3%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY 3-12 Years Tank Shorty Unitard for Girls Kids Romper Ballet Skate Bodysuits Gymnastics Leotard Toddler Dance Costume
$18.14-40%

ultra shimmery tights
New Arrival Sexy Female Women Ultra Shimmery Stretch Toe to Bust Crotchless 30 Denier Body Stocking Pantyhose Lingerie Bodysuit
$8.32-21%

silicone bodysuit
Silicone Vacuum Cup Suction Cups Vacuum Cans Shaper Clothes
$19.67

leather pencil skirt
ZANZEA Office Lady Wrap Hips Jupe Fashion PU Leather Midi Skirt 2023 Autumn Women Front Slit Skirt Korean High Waist Long Faldas
$11.76

1d oil stockings
Ultra Thin 1D Sexy Tights Oil Shiny Open Crotch Stockings For Women High Waist See Through Pantyhose Gloss Smoothly Medias
$5.46

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

First Leotard-Wearing Experience
(22 Jan 2024, 11:04 )MIWSTIUS Wrote:
(21 Jan 2024, 06:17 )Thalia Wrote: I would have been about 7 or 8. I used to go with my mother to take my sister to Ballet class.  I just wanted to be able to join in and dress like all the girls in the class - leotard, tights and ballet shoes.

Around the age of 6 I was in mixed classes for dance and expression.
But I was the opposite at first; seeing the girls in their leotards, I thought of them as silly. I dunno, they made the girls look extra frail? 

So what changed for you, that made you go from thinking they looked silly to wanting to wear them yourself?
(08 Mar 2024, 08:56 )shawnslimegreen Wrote:
(22 Jan 2024, 11:04 )MIWSTIUS Wrote:
(21 Jan 2024, 06:17 )Thalia Wrote: I would have been about 7 or 8. I used to go with my mother to take my sister to Ballet class.  I just wanted to be able to join in and dress like all the girls in the class - leotard, tights and ballet shoes.

Around the age of 6 I was in mixed classes for dance and expression.
But I was the opposite at first; seeing the girls in their leotards, I thought of them as silly. I dunno, they made the girls look extra frail? 

So what changed for you, that made you go from thinking they looked silly to wanting to wear them yourself?
1. I stopped trying to judge them to the standards of action figure body armor. Boys and their toys eh....

2. In the following years (early mid 80s), school swimming classes started - that meant; speedos. I fell in love with Lycra and I could clearly tell the girls' onepiece swimsuits and leotards were made of the same fabrics....so in my boy "logic" I figured that if the Lycra made me feel THAT good, 'it must feel amazing' for the girls. 

3. Secret masturbatory aid; regular jerking off would make my bed squeak like crazy. Couldnt afford to have my parents notice that. With the Lycra speedos I noticed that rubbing them up and down didnt jolt the bed into a squeak frenzy.....plus, the fact the speedos didnt have inner liner and that's how I fell in love with the feeling of the silky stretchy fabric.
Yea, I remember those boys swim suit or swimming trunks.
Horrible thing.
But the one peice swimsuit that the girls wore, look like a sweat sock with sand in the bottom with two sticks as legs.
No features at all….. at least till….

High School.
Hello everyone. I'm new here and would also like to add my first experience with leotard. 😉
(Sorry, I don't know English and I'm translating with Google. I hope all translations are correct and readable)

I live in the Czech Republic, formerly Czechoslovakia, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who was influenced by the Czechoslovak Spartakiad 1985 (mass exercise to music) Especially the practice of girls in red and white leotards. That was very impressive in my eyes. Unfortunately, for a long time it was just a desire to try such a leotard.
  It wasn't until 1989 that I went to study in Prague. I saved up for the first leotard from the weekly contributions. I remember him very well. It was black with green stripes on the sides. The material was dull, coarser and very little flexible. Sometimes he was also unpleasant and scratched.
  I was at a boarding school in Prague. On Wednesday, everyone went for walks to the center and to the pub. I waited for everyone to leave and put on the leotard. Wearing such a "one-piece T-shirt" was something amazing and exciting. Now I was wearing something like the girls at the Spartakiad. And also something that is unacceptable for boys (that's how I perceived it as a teenager). I didn't want to take it off at all, but I had to when the roommates started coming back. And I was really looking forward to the next outings, when everyone would disappear again and I would wear a leotard again.  Greeting
    In the winter days, I wore it a few times under my shirt and went to school like that. Also an amazing experience. I had it on all day and there was no way to take it off during the day if there was a risk of exposure. Unfortunately, that also happened one day. Then I aeady had hell in the boarding school, full of insults and stupid remarks.  Sad But that didn't stop me from wearing the leotard.  Bye2
(28 Mar 2024, 13:22 )MermanPet Wrote: Unfortunately, that also happened one day. Then I a[Image: LR14.png]eady had hell in the boarding school, full of insults and stupid remarks.
Wow, what happened?
(28 Mar 2024, 14:28 )Like Ra Wrote:
(28 Mar 2024, 13:22 )MermanPet Wrote: Unfortunately, that also happened one day. Then I a[Image: LR14.png]eady had hell in the boarding school, full of insults and stupid remarks.
Wow, what happened?

I studied for the railway and part of the training was practical. Originally, we were supposed to be in the workshop, but the school management decided that we would go outside to help, on the railway line. That's why we all had to go change. It was January or February. Of course, I was figuring out a way to change clothes while covering up what was under my work shirt. Then I started holding back and being last. It almost worked. There were only a few of us in the dressing room, but the manager came and let's speed up. Nothing could be done. It looked good at first. The leotard was not noticeable and the lower part still remained in the pants. But then one of the classmates recognized the leotard because the sister had the same one. Of course, he didn't keep this to himself and was aeady attracting attention.
    I tried to oppose, to deny, ... I claimed that it was a T-shirt that might be similar. Rather unsuccessfully. But we had to go to work, so it passed quickly. But that was the beginning. At the boarding school, I unobtrusively took off the leotard and hid it well in my locker. The next day I found the locker open, the stash exposed, and my leotard lying on the table.  Shok
(28 Mar 2024, 16:30 )MermanPet Wrote: Of course, I was figuring out a way to change clothes while covering up what was under my work shirt.
Another way is to quickly go to the toilet..

(28 Mar 2024, 16:30 )MermanPet Wrote: The next day I found the locker open, the stash exposed, and my leotard lying on the table.
That's brutal.
(28 Mar 2024, 16:43 )Like Ra Wrote:
Quote:The next day I found the locker open, the stash exposed, and my leotard lying on the table.
That's brutal.

People who don't understand can be such gits, and of course kids are even worse, as a lot of them haven't realised or developed their own kinks yet.
(28 Mar 2024, 13:22 )MermanPet Wrote: Hello everyone. I'm new here and would also like to add my first experience with leotard. 😉
(Sorry, I don't know English and I'm translating with Google. I hope all translations are correct and readable)

I live in the Czech Republic, formerly Czechoslovakia, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who was influenced by the Czechoslovak Spartakiad 1985 (mass exercise to music) Especially the practice of girls in red and white leotards. That was very impressive in my eyes. Unfortunately, for a long time it was just a desire to try such a leotard.
  It wasn't until 1989 that I went to study in Prague. I saved up for the first leotard from the weekly contributions. I remember him very well. It was black with green stripes on the sides. The material was dull, coarser and very little flexible. Sometimes he was also unpleasant and scratched.
  I was at a boarding school in Prague. On Wednesday, everyone went for walks to the center and to the pub. I waited for everyone to leave and put on the leotard. Wearing such a "one-piece T-shirt" was something amazing and exciting. Now I was wearing something like the girls at the Spartakiad. And also something that is unacceptable for boys (that's how I perceived it as a teenager). I didn't want to take it off at all, but I had to when the roommates started coming back. And I was really looking forward to the next outings, when everyone would disappear again and I would wear a leotard again.  Greeting
    In the winter days, I wore it a few times under my shirt and went to school like that. Also an amazing experience. I had it on all day and there was no way to take it off during the day if there was a risk of exposure. Unfortunately, that also happened one day. Then I aeady had hell in the boarding school, full of insults and stupid remarks.  Sad But that didn't stop me from wearing the leotard.  Bye2

Looking up photos of the Spartakiad....damn, I wish we had that there in the states! I would have probably daydreamed about nothing else. I know I always fantasized about scenarios where, for whatever reason, my entire PE class would have to wear leotards, not just the girls....and the girls would all laugh at us boys and we'd be blushing and humiliated, but I would secretly be enjoying it. Probably more than hard.
(05 Apr 2024, 20:04 )shawnslimegreen Wrote: Looking up photos of the Spartakiad....damn, I wish we had that there in the states! I would have probably daydreamed about nothing else. I know I always fantasized about scenarios where, for whatever reason, my entire PE class would have to wear leotards, not just the girls....and the girls would all laugh at us boys and we'd be blushing and humiliated, but I would secretly be enjoying it. Probably more than hard.

It looks really good, yeah:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MteXGWpSH9k

But believe me, frankly, you won't. Submissive imaginations are great, but the real life in eastern block was definitely nothing one has to be looking for. 

That's, BTW, also the reason why Westeners don't understand people from such part of the world, especialy their refusal to all the modern utopias like New Green Deal, Istanbul agreement, Euro 7, forced solidarity, migration pact etc. etc.  They had aeady seen the terrible results of "building the better world" and they don't wish to see it again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public... SwimBond 75 33,418 26 Apr 2024, 02:58
Last Post: Like Ra
What Leotard or One-piece Swimsuit Are You Wearing Now? LeotardLover 89 20,736 16 Apr 2024, 10:43
Last Post: MermanPet
Wearing Bodysuits (Openly) In Public LeotardLover 9 2,792 03 Apr 2024, 10:05
Last Post: Anne
Upper or downer when wearing a one-piece suit? Cicada3 7 2,325 03 Aug 2020, 23:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Favorite leotard and tights hosefun13 4 2,352 30 Jul 2020, 18:53
Last Post: LeotardLover