Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sorbern
Sorbern 62MM Pilot Oversized Sunglasses Men Glass Lens Sun Glass for Man Google Eyewear Shades Men Glasses oculos masculino
$20.56-19%

tiaobug sissy
Mens Ruffled Sissy Briefs Soft Shiny Frilly Thong Lingerie Bikini Underwear Underpants
$40.39-35%

electro anal
Time Delay Penis Stimulator Ring Sex Toys For Men Adult Products Electro Shock Metal Beads Anal Plug Massager & Electric Shock
$11.35-20%

speerise
Speerise New Children Ankle-length Pants Girls Lycra Spandex Nylon Dance Ballet Leggings Costumes Free Shipping
$15.11-25%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Aurora Oily Jacquard Fake Garters Keyhole Sexy Stockings Silk Oil Shiny Open Crotch Pantyhose Seamed Nylon Back Line Tights
$6.04

mens shiny pantyhose
Oil Shiny Silk Underwear and Suspender Set for Men Women Integrated Garter Belt Suspender Stockings + Sexy Lace Panties
$9.41-50%

sexy
Women Sexy PU Leather Harness Sexy Lingerie BDSM Sexual Outfit Garter Belt Fetish Erotic Gothic Sex Costume Babydoll Underwear
$2.61

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

First Leotard-Wearing Experience
(12 Apr 2020, 02:49 )LeotardLover Wrote: First the padded leotard, nude (or black) footed spandex unitard, pantyhose over, usually in a unitard style and then high-leg leotard.
That makes me think of kigurumi, but without a mask (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2335)

(12 Apr 2020, 02:49 )LeotardLover Wrote: as a model you learn the grin and bear it with challenges like these.
Yep, and it should look easy and effortless...
(12 Apr 2020, 03:07 )Like Ra Wrote:
(12 Apr 2020, 02:49 )LeotardLover Wrote: First the padded leotard, nude (or black) footed spandex unitard, pantyhose over, usually in a unitard style and then high-leg leotard.
That makes me think of kigurumi, but without a mask (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2335)

(12 Apr 2020, 02:49 )LeotardLover Wrote: as a model you learn the grin and bear it with challenges like these.
Yep, and it should look easy and effortless...

I've seen Kigurumi or something similar before but what I had was nothing like that. Those are very padded suits or full unitards aren't they? Are those men or women or both?
(12 Apr 2020, 05:41 )LeotardLover Wrote: I've seen Kigurumi or something similar before but what I had was nothing like that.
What do those "fashion-show unitard" look like? Do girl also wear them? Or are they for boys only?

(12 Apr 2020, 05:41 )LeotardLover Wrote: Those are very padded suits or full unitards aren't they?
Both. Can be padded or not padded.

(12 Apr 2020, 05:41 )LeotardLover Wrote: Are those men or women or both?
Both. The idea of the end result is that it does not matter who's inside. Only the character should be "visible".
(12 Apr 2020, 02:49 )LeotardLover Wrote: Will Smith’s son Jaden walks runways for Louis Vuitton women’s lines.
I missed that, thanks!

(12 Apr 2020, 02:49 )LeotardLover Wrote: there is Andrej Pejic who came to the scene much later then me but I think he's transgender which is different.
Yes, he is. AFAIK he has undergone SRS.

(12 Apr 2020, 02:49 )LeotardLover Wrote: female models started to see me as someone who may take their jobs and I was treated no different.
Oh! That could've made quite a story nowadays! On one hand, men are going to take traditional womens job, on the other, women did not show any discrimination and treated men as equal.
(11 Apr 2020, 20:09 )LeotardLover Wrote: I had a lot of experience wearing high heels from modeling so that part was easy. 
Did anybody teach you how to walk in high heels properly? Especially for the modelling purposes, as they do it differently, from what I can see?

(11 Apr 2020, 20:09 )LeotardLover Wrote: I just kept telling myself, one foot in front of the other,
Not "criss-cross"? Just "in line"?
(12 Apr 2020, 14:45 )Like Ra Wrote:
(12 Apr 2020, 05:41 )LeotardLover Wrote: I've seen Kigurumi or something similar before but what I had was nothing like that.
What do those "fashion-show unitard" look like? Do girl also wear them? Or are they for boys only?

I don't know if it's the norm now, but back then girls also wore spandex unitards under aerobic pantyhose. It make for smoother legs, compression and less of a chance for a accidental reveal during aerobics and sports. I know a lot of ballerinas wear spandex tights/unitards under hose.
(13 Apr 2020, 00:34 )Like Ra Wrote:
(11 Apr 2020, 20:09 )LeotardLover Wrote: I had a lot of experience wearing high heels from modeling so that part was easy. 
Did anybody teach you how to walk in high heels properly? Especially for the modelling purposes, as they do it differently, from what I can see?

(11 Apr 2020, 20:09 )LeotardLover Wrote: I just kept telling myself, one foot in front of the other,
Not "criss-cross"? Just "in line"?

Yes, I was taught to wear high heels not just normally but for runway also. Some of the fitness shows I did where I modeled something like stirrup tights/unitards and a leotard, I wore heels and other times aerobic tennis shoes and high tops. So I started wearing high heels pretty early on.
(13 Apr 2020, 00:21 )Like Ra Wrote:
(12 Apr 2020, 02:49 )LeotardLover Wrote: Will Smith’s son Jaden walks runways for Louis Vuitton women’s lines.
I missed that, thanks!

(12 Apr 2020, 02:49 )LeotardLover Wrote: there is Andrej Pejic who came to the scene much later then me but I think he's transgender which is different.
Yes, he is. AFAIK he has undergone SRS.

(12 Apr 2020, 02:49 )LeotardLover Wrote: female models started to see me as someone who may take their jobs and I was treated no different.
Oh! That could've made quite a story nowadays! On one hand, men are going to take traditional women's job, on the other, women did not show any discrimination and treated men as equal.

What would be traditional women's jobs? In terms of the role 'mother' or stay at home parent, men are doing that more and more while wives are out working. I guess the job of maid could be classified as a women's job, I don't see many men doing that except office cleaners. Nanny is one role I don't see men breaking into because of shows like "To Catch a Predator", scare most families from considering male nannies. 

When it comes to modeling mainstream women's wear, I don't see that becoming something men would do also. Granted designers today love to explore androgynous clothing and lifestyle. There are also many models that have taken on a androgynous appearance to broaden versatility. I've seen several runway shows were the clothing blended into both male and female styling and some male models wearing what borders on women's fashion.   

Upon further Googling, other then Pejic, there's Bradley Soileau from the USA, Stanislav (Stav) Strashko from Ukraine, Willy Cartier from France... who all model as both men and women, although Stanislav now identifies himself as herself. Casey Legler was a woman now male and former Olympic swimmer, Youtuber Ari Fitz and famed long time model Agyness Deyn models men's clothing and Swedish model Erika Linder models as both a man and woman.
(13 Apr 2020, 04:14 )LeotardLover Wrote: What would be traditional women's jobs?
Modelling women's clothes 😉
(13 Apr 2020, 03:05 )LeotardLover Wrote: I was taught to wear high heels not just normally but for runway also.
Oh, you were also taught you to wear heels "normally"? It's becoming more interesting with every second! Really, your story begins to resemble "Andy in latex" (https://smoothslicknshiny.blogspot.com/ one of my top favourite live sites).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public... SwimBond 71 33,095 18 Apr 2024, 12:26
Last Post: MermanPet
What Leotard or One-piece Swimsuit Are You Wearing Now? LeotardLover 89 20,671 16 Apr 2024, 10:43
Last Post: MermanPet
Wearing Bodysuits (Openly) In Public LeotardLover 9 2,781 03 Apr 2024, 10:05
Last Post: Anne
Upper or downer when wearing a one-piece suit? Cicada3 7 2,320 03 Aug 2020, 23:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Favorite leotard and tights hosefun13 4 2,347 30 Jul 2020, 18:53
Last Post: LeotardLover