Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex one piece
1Set Birthday Balloons Kids Party Decoration Baby Shower Balloons Happy Birthday Banners Anime One Piece Theme Cupcake Toppers
$4.84-50%

shiny swimsuit
Sexy Sleeveless monokini swimwear women Latex Catsuit Shiny Patent Leather Swimwear One-piece Bodysuit Swimsuit
$6.22

sorbern
SORBERN New TR90 Sports Eyeglasses Frames Men Light Weight Square Optical Frame Outdoor Eye Glasses Spectacles Myopia Full Rim
$20.56-19%

wetlook
Women's Lingerie Hot Wetlook Zipper Bodysuit Sexy Hollow Out Crotch Jumpsuit Long Sleeve Crotchless Catsuit Rave Dance Clubwear
$16.95-31%

penis milking machine
Tail In The Ass Anal Vibrator Husband Sucking Penis Anus Dildos Cat Tail Women's Toys Belt Plug Penis Eroticy Toysanal Balls
$59.94-33%

tiaobug sissy
Tiaobug Mens Sissy Lace and Garter Belt Crotchless Thongs Adjustable G-Strings with Bowknot Elastic Waist Nightclub Underwears
$5.69-30%

ladyboy
Drag Queen Crossdresser Ladyboy Buttock Lift Panties Silicone Hip Enhancer Pants For Cosplay Shemale Crossdressing Pants
$208.12-76%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

First Leotard-Wearing Experience
(13 Apr 2020, 14:54 )Like Ra Wrote:
(13 Apr 2020, 03:05 )LeotardLover Wrote: I was taught to wear high heels not just normally but for runway also.
Oh, you were also taught you to wear heels "normally"?  It's becoming more interesting with every second! Really, your story begins to resemble "Andy in latex" (https://smoothslicknshiny.blogspot.com/ one of my top favourite live sites).

I probably should have expounded on that a little more. After I did the initial show for my moms friend, she hired me to do other shows, designer trunk shows, etc. We would also go to dance schools and I would model something like a stirrup spandex unitard with a long sleeve or 3/4 sleeve leotard with either a high swimsuit style leg or thong and I always had to wear high heels for those types of gigs since they were not aerobic or danced in aerobic sneakers. I think she was going for something a little more classy. I did do some of those demos in elastic ballet slippers also. 

It was a different time then, it was normal for women to wear aerobic tights, biketards, spandex shorts with a leotard all day as normal clothes, so I would do these demos without coverups, just go from demo to demo in/out of the car in whatever outfit and heels, so I got a lot of practice walking in heels from the start. 

During winter when there was not much work modeling aerobic wear, I modeled women's one-piece ski suits with high heels at several large ski shows for Descente, Spyder and a few other brands with stirrup ski suits. I didn't model for the brands, just local sales reps.
(13 Apr 2020, 03:05 )LeotardLover Wrote: I was taught to wear high heels not just normally but for runway also.
Is there a difference between how you walk in high heels "normally" and "on stage"?

(12 Apr 2020, 02:49 )LeotardLover Wrote: footed spandex unitard
Any examples/links? I'm thinking about buying a nude one for myself to enhance the pantyhose (next layer) look.
(17 Apr 2020, 01:49 )Like Ra Wrote:
Is there a difference between how you walk in high heels "normally" and "on stage"?

(12 Apr 2020, 02:49 )LeotardLover Wrote: footed spandex unitard
Any examples/links? I'm thinking about buying a nude one for myself to enhance the pantyhose (next layer) look.

Any nude or flesh tone spandex unitard will work. Turn Arena has some, I believe I saw flesh tone spandex unitards on Fets Flash also.
(17 Apr 2020, 01:49 )Like Ra Wrote:
Quote:I was taught to wear high heels not just normally but for runway also.
"Criss-cross"? More "stump"?
I missed a few of your questions LikeRa…

1. Is there a difference between how you walk in heels “normally” and “on stage”?

Yes, totally different. There is a specific way to walk a runway. In terms of modeling clothes at a show, it's the same as wearing them everyday because your basically just standing around. I’m not sure what you mean by “criss-cross” but I think you’re referring to runway walk which each step is more emphasized or pronounced. I’m not sure how to describe it into words but if you want to know check Youtube, I’m sure someone has a instructional video.

If your walking a runway in a leotard or swimsuit, models are downsized two sizes so the suit fits very tight with no creases or imperfections. When you walk in a suit that tight, the high-cut pulls your legs up anyway. 

2. Referring to what I wear to Pilates…

I don’t wear pantyhose often, just because I prefer to wear two heavyweight high-support unitard style pantyhose over a spandex footed unitard with a thong aerobic leotard under that and a leotard over everything. It sounds like a lot of layers but it makes me very streamlined, supported and less see-through for modesty sake. I always get compliments from women (and some men) saying how great I look in hose and a leotard… but all those layers are very heat hot to workout in. 

I usually wear a tank thong aerobic leotard, two footed or stirrup spandex unitards and a leotard on top. I stick to darker colors except for yesterday when our pilates studio reopened, I went a little crazy wearing a pink spandex ribbed unitard and neon green 3/4 sleeve mock neck thong leotard and neon green leg warmers. I didn’t even wear a coverup. I also got my girlfriend to go, she doesn’t like pilates anymore which is odd considering we met in a advanced class. She wore black matte pantyhose and a brown high leg wrap leotard.  

My pilates instructor hires me a few times a year for demonstration purpose for instructional classes she does for women (and rarely some men) new to pilates. She requires anyone new to take the class. She always asks me to wear shiny pantyhose in a dark color with a spandex leotard in a bright color. The last one I did was Feb of this year in navy blue pantyhose and a yellow thong long sleeve v-neck leotard. I’ve done 7 of these and she has never asked me to wear a spandex unitard. 

During the class which is usually all women, they think I'm a women and at the end are all shocked to learn i’m a guy. The older women think its awesome and compliment me and some younger women are bothered by it because I’m a straight. If I was gay or a transvestite it would be okay. That’s so fucked up. 

3. Regarding the trapeze class…

It was very fun but requires a lot of focus and dedication during class. The basic stuff came easy and was fun to do, but that’s how the instructors size people up. I was told I would be a flyer only, not a catcher because, I’m too tall skinny and may not have a the upper body strength to catch someone. That was a relief because I was having trouble with that. 

The first two weeks I wore a unitard and t-shirt just because I didn’t know what to expect. When I became a flyer, I had to learn all these moves which was actually harder then learning how to catch someone. The instructor took me aside and suggested I buy a leotard which was exciting news. The next class I wore two spandex unitards and a thong long sleeve leotard which made the instructor happy, she was surprised how great I looked and kept telling me. I ended up talking to a girl on a forum who was a flyer in France who gave me a lot of insight. She said she wore a base or liner leotard, a stirrup tank unitard, footed tank unitard, and two layers of pantyhose with three leotards on top. She said you need the layers to help the body get into position which oddly made sense because high-leg leotards weren't worn to make aerobics sexy, they had a purpose which was to help women lift their legs during the dance-like workout. 

The next class I wore a liner leotard, two tank stirrup unitards, a footed long sleeve unitard, a tank thong leotard, a long sleeve mock neck thong leotard and a long sleeve turtleneck high-leg swimsuit style leotard and thigh high leg warmers. All those layers made everything 1000% better. Its crazy to think of wearing that many layers but ballerinas in performances wears up to 7 layers of tights and hose and 2-5 leotards for support. 

The class was 6 weeks and only toward the end did it all make sense and I got decent. I really should have bought another 6 weeks in the next level up and I regret not sticking with it. That is one of the sports where it's acceptable for women and men to wear tights and leotards without critique. 

The instructor told me there is a shortage of woman flyers in the sport for circus and other shows, and since I wore tights and leotards so well I could easily fill the role if I wanted. Lots of places I could easily get a job but I was only taking the class for fun. I can't imagine what it would take to become good enough to go get a job. It would probably take me years of serious practice. Anyway I would suggest a class to anyone except people who's work is on their mind all the time... if that's you, you wouldn't be able to give the kind of focus necessary.
One of those times when you desperately need some photos...
(23 Apr 2020, 19:17 )LeotardLover Wrote: I’m not sure what you mean by “criss-cross”

This is what my wife taught me:

how_to_walk_in_heels-01.png   

E.g. the left leg is put in front of the right one and more to the right, then the right one, so your legs become "crossed" a bit.

However, I still don't understand what to do with the hips...
@LeotardLover Your posts are always top notch and super interesting. Thank you for sharing. I can't speak for everyone here, but I would love to see photos of you in some of these activities you've told us about, even if your face is blurred or otherwise obfuscated in some way. Please don't hate me for asking. I mean, who here wouldn't want to see photos of an interesting guy at trapeze class or runway modelling. Being asked or told to wear leotards and tights is probably the dream of many here, including myself; and you've lived that.
I'm also wondering how all these layers can be so properly aligned, so nothing from the inner layer shows up. That's another reason for photos.

Toilet visits must be quite challenging...

I remember Beyonce mentioned, that she used to wear 4 layers of tights.
(24 Apr 2020, 00:59 )Like Ra Wrote:
(23 Apr 2020, 19:17 )LeotardLover Wrote: I’m not sure what you mean by “criss-cross”

This is what my wife taught me:

E.g. the left leg is put in front of the right one and more to the right, then the right one, so your legs become "crossed" a bit.

However, I still don't understand what to do with the hips...

Your wife gave you that?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public... SwimBond 72 33,102 34 minutes ago
Last Post: MIWSTIUS
What Leotard or One-piece Swimsuit Are You Wearing Now? LeotardLover 89 20,671 16 Apr 2024, 10:43
Last Post: MermanPet
Wearing Bodysuits (Openly) In Public LeotardLover 9 2,781 03 Apr 2024, 10:05
Last Post: Anne
Upper or downer when wearing a one-piece suit? Cicada3 7 2,320 03 Aug 2020, 23:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Favorite leotard and tights hosefun13 4 2,347 30 Jul 2020, 18:53
Last Post: LeotardLover