Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage leotard
Hot Sexy Lingerie Men Catsuit Faux Leather Bondage Bodysuit Leotard Unitard Fetish Costumes
$25.83

breath control latex
(FErubber 037) Top quality Latex Rubber Half Face Conquer Gas Mask Fetish Hood Accessory Breathing Control Equipment Fetish Wear
$155.70-10%

glossy body suit
Sexy Men Glossy Jumpsuit Slim Crotchless Bodysuit Stretchy Tank Leotard Ultra-thin Sheer Underwear Gay Man Seduction Erotic Wear
$117.50-54%

hentai
Rosalia Candy HENTAI Merch T-shirt Print Summer Men/Women Streetwear Tshirt Shirt Harajuku Short Sleeve
$16.34-29%

latex pencil skirt
High Waist Faux Latex Midi Skirts Women Casual PU Leather Pencil Skirts Ladies Bodycon Stretchy Skirts Party Summer New Custom
$272.27-39%

msemis
Ballet Dancer Leotard Dress Kids Spaghetti Strap Criss Cross Dance Bodysuit Gymnastics Leotard for Girls Balleina Costumes
$5.82

gothic lolita
Victorian Vintage Lolita Dress Women Gothic Y2k Puff Short Sleeve Laminated Flounces Mini Dresses Bow Ruffles Princess Vestidos
$351.83-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

First Leotard-Wearing Experience
(08 Nov 2022, 04:49 )Hosehead Wrote: My sisters used to dress me in leotards and tights since I was 5 One day I was wearing a long sleeve and tights when my mother walked up the stairs and caught me

What happened?
(17 Feb 2020, 09:14 )essanym Wrote: It was the early 90's, I think I was 12 or 13 at this time.  My mother was very involved in the local theater in town. As such, I was often hanging around in the venue where sets were being built and lights were being hung (foreshadowing for my current job, actually).  The theater group we were involved with rented costume space at the venue where shows were produced, and since I was there and often unwatched, I had learned how to gain access to the costume storage.  There lots of leotards and tights there so I borrowed some... permanently.  They became my pajamas whenever I thought I could get away with not being caught wearing them... and I never was caught.

Besides the leotards I took from costume storage which I had from a quite young age, I didn't buy my own until I was in my mid 20s, I was living by myself and browsing around on ebay for good deals.  Nothing spectacular but it snowballed from there.  I have an entire closet full of latex and leotards now.  I have far more leotards than I do street wear.

I think maybe it was slightly sexual at first but I've done it so much now that I have slight anxiety if I'm not wearing them.  They've become my normal everyday underwear.  God forbid I ever have a medical emergency and get rushed to the hospital, that will be quite embarrassing indeed.
First Time: High School part-time early morning maintenance gig @ Sears. Pushing a broom through Women's Lingerie, the array of Leotards. Spirited out a black long sleeved turtleneck. Second Time: College Student. Actually paid for one @ JC Penney, color was 'dusty pink.' Scheming to get the goods was always exciting ....
(13 Jan 2023, 05:15 )Kevizia Wrote: Spirited out
😆

(13 Jan 2023, 05:15 )Kevizia Wrote: black long sleeved turtleneck
Ah... Can imagine... It was always one of my dreams...
By me it all started with a Adidas swimsuit, which my girlfriend had forgotten at my Home. I loved the feeling when she was wearing it and we hugged each other😉
Because it felt so great, I wanted to know what it felt like to feel this swimsuit on my body. So I put it on.
The feeling was just awesome. I gave it back to her and today we are still a couple ^^ Kiss3
Meanwhile she knows about my fetish and accepts it.
She once said, why didn't you tell me about it earlier. Then you wouldn't have had to do it secretly. Blush
Does anyone else want to share their first experiences? Were they a family member's spandex? Did anybody buy some for you? Did you get caught? Were you encouraged? 😊
Bought one myself in a big shop.
If you behave normally, nobody pays attention.
It was a nice experience to wear in combination with pantyhose.
After that I have bought several more until I started to make them myself from lycra. Those are superior. I wear them every day under a regular sweater.
I would have been about 7 or 8. I used to go with my mother to take my sister to Ballet class. I would look on through the door and was so infatuated with what I saw. More than anything in the world I just wanted to be able to join in and dress like all the girls in the class - leotard, tights and ballet shoes.

While I had been wearing my sister's panties for a couple of years at this point, from that point on when ever I could, I would open up her Ballet case where she kept her dance gear and slip into one of her leotards. My love of leotards (and then evolving to include swimsuits) and wanting to wear them grew from there, and really is the thing that I enjoy the most. From the graceful lines to the way they hug every curve, leotards are more than just an outfit; they're a celebration of my self-expression.

While I enjoy expressing my femininity in various ways, both sexually and also dressing as a woman, wearing leotards remains my favorite and longest-standing kink. Recently purchased a couple of Leohex leotards, and I think they are possibly the most wonderful leotards that I have ever owned.
"Embrace the allure, feel the freedom, and dance through life with the love and passion that only wearing a leotard can inspire. Keep dancing, keep shining, and always wear your leotard with love!"
I was maybe 11 or 12 when I touched friend's sister's onepiece swimsuit while we were in public pool when playing. The feeling of its fabric intrigued me and I wanted to touch it again or try it. I also liked how sexy girls look in them and wondered, how they could feel while wearing it. Few years later, I managed to get some onepieces and wearing them. The feeling was wonderful and I am doing it since then. I combined this kink with my another one, a kink for erotic hypnosis. It can make wearing onepiece swimsuit much better experience - more intensive, arousing, etc.
(21 Jan 2024, 06:17 )Thalia Wrote: I would have been about 7 or 8. I used to go with my mother to take my sister to Ballet class.  I just wanted to be able to join in and dress like all the girls in the class - leotard, tights and ballet shoes.

Around the age of 6 I was in mixed classes for dance and expression.
But I was the opposite at first; seeing the girls in their leotards, I thought of them as silly. I dunno, they made the girls look extra frail? 
I suppose that's the point of view of a kid with action figures sporting loads of armor gear and these dainty leotards sure didn't look very protective.

And actually, to address an 80's stereotype; these leotards weren't shiny as many of those 80's retrospects on youtube think. 
They weren't cotton-spandex either. Just a semi dull sort of polyamide fabric, mostly in navy blue with white and red accents.

However, the swimwear of those early/mid 80s was indeed shiny - and that's how I got hooked on it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public... SwimBond 75 33,416 26 Apr 2024, 02:58
Last Post: Like Ra
What Leotard or One-piece Swimsuit Are You Wearing Now? LeotardLover 89 20,736 16 Apr 2024, 10:43
Last Post: MermanPet
Wearing Bodysuits (Openly) In Public LeotardLover 9 2,792 03 Apr 2024, 10:05
Last Post: Anne
Upper or downer when wearing a one-piece suit? Cicada3 7 2,325 03 Aug 2020, 23:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Favorite leotard and tights hosefun13 4 2,352 30 Jul 2020, 18:53
Last Post: LeotardLover