Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress
Eyung Fake Boobs Silicone Breasts Crossdresser Transexual Bodysuit Transgender H Cup Crossdress Articifial Breastplate Silicone
$183.92-49%

sorbern
Sorbern 62MM Pilot Oversized Sunglasses Men Glass Lens Sun Glass for Man Google Eyewear Shades Men Glasses oculos masculino
$20.56-19%

mouth gag
Dental Mouth Retractor Stainless Steel Molt Gag Surgical Instruments Dental Mouth Retractor Orthodontic Opener Oral
$66.99

leohex
LEOHEX Sports Transparent Legging sexy Woman's Yoga Leggings High Waist Tights Soft Fitness Squat Proof gloss Leggings
$388.93-30%

amoresy
AMORESY new color M-3XL satin gloss opaque leggless pants shiny wet look tights sexy stockings Japanese slim high pants
$31.31

panty girdle
Fajas Colombiana Girdles Full Body Shaper Sexy Butt Lifter Bodysuits Underwear Tummy Control Panties Waist Trainer Thigh Slimmer
$19.24

oil shiny bodycon
Womens Glossy Outfit Oil Shiny Smooth Yoga Sportswear Swimwear Crop Top with Bodycon Mini Skirt Set Pole Dance Clubwear Swimsuit
$6.20-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

First Leotard-Wearing Experience
It's so weird that the font size automatically change when I'm writing these responses.
(04 Jun 2020, 05:18 )LeotardLover Wrote: It's so weird that the font size automatically change when I'm writing these responses.

You can click this button to switch to the "raw" (text) mode, and to see how tags are actually applied.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 editor-mode-01.png   
(04 Jun 2020, 05:17 )LeotardLover Wrote: Unitards had high stirrups, the fashion was for stirrups to go several inches above the tops of sneakers. It was all about seeing the stirrups. 
Strange, I hate the stirrup look.

(28 May 2020, 07:47 )LeotardLover Wrote: I love ribbed shiny spandex anything
Can you post a photo or a link? In my mind and according to my experience, ribbed can not be shiny 😊

(06 May 2020, 19:26 )LeotardLover Wrote: I put on a female voice
This is another thing I'm curious about. Did you train one? Did you always speak in female voice, when dressed like a girl?

Or to generalize a bit. Did you completely switch to "the female mode" (walking, standing, gestures, voice, etc) when you were wearing non-standard-male pieces?
(04 Jun 2020, 13:48 )Like Ra Wrote:
(28 May 2020, 07:47 )LeotardLover Wrote: I love ribbed shiny spandex anything
Can you post a photo or a link? In my mind and according to my experience, ribbed can not be shiny 😊

rb2modelyelpinkseaf.jpg     rbgmroyalbodybldr.jpg     rbsoshinypurpaqua.jpg   
Heather Locklear

rbactheathlgldnvy.jpg   
Jane Fonda.

JF.jpg     JF2.jpg   
Wow, thanks guys, indeed, ribbed can be shiny 😊
It's good to see @PictureShare joined. I brought them from TPOWIS, she has zillions of pictures!
(06 Jun 2020, 22:52 )LeotardLover Wrote: It's good to see @PictureShare joined.
Indeed! Welcome! 😊
(28 May 2020, 07:47 )LeotardLover Wrote: To answer your question, when I lived and modeled in NY that’s when I started to love wearing pantyhose and wore them all the time with leotards and bodysuits. My everyday fashion was pantyhose and a leotard or bodysuit, men's and women’s short skirts or fitted pants. All the designers loved me in pantyhose and long sleeve bodysuits year round. I wore winter thick velvet long sleeve bodysuits in July because some designers just loved it. On the weekends I was invited to various people's houses in Southampton and would get there to find several one-piece swimsuits laid out for me to wear.

So with your everyday fashion of pantyhose, leotards, and bodysuits... would you lounge around your apartment wearing these sexy items and if so was it because you liked the feel, look of the clothing? What if somebody stopped by, were they surprised at what you were wearing ? Would you wear stiletto heels also, or was that just for fashion shows? How did you start love wearing pantyhose, did you just start to enjoy the silkiness and look on your legs, were you conflicted being a male? Did you ever buy your own pantyhose in a store? How did you know the designers loved you in pantyhose and bodysuits year round, did they actually tell you this? Did you have to prep your body for your line of work, etc. body shaving, gym workouts? Also, on your trips to the Hamptons, was it just one-piece swimsuits you wore or did you also wear tights, pantyhose, heels on these trips?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public... SwimBond 75 33,421 26 Apr 2024, 02:58
Last Post: Like Ra
What Leotard or One-piece Swimsuit Are You Wearing Now? LeotardLover 89 20,736 16 Apr 2024, 10:43
Last Post: MermanPet
Wearing Bodysuits (Openly) In Public LeotardLover 9 2,792 03 Apr 2024, 10:05
Last Post: Anne
Upper or downer when wearing a one-piece suit? Cicada3 7 2,325 03 Aug 2020, 23:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Favorite leotard and tights hosefun13 4 2,352 30 Jul 2020, 18:53
Last Post: LeotardLover