Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

yizyif
Halloween Egyptian Pharaoh Outfits Adult Ancient Egypt King Egyptian Cleopatra Queen Costume Accessories Priest Cosplay Clothing
$22.82-37%

mirabelle
Mirabelle Plum Tree Botanical Illustration T-shirt quick-drying funnys mens graphic t-shirts
$234.74-50%

shiny swimsuit
Sexy Flower Shiny Pink Push Up Bikini 2024 Women Swimwear Underwired Swimsuit High Cut Bathing Suit Wrinkled Bikinis Set Biquini
$103.94

sex toy vibrator
Adult Sex Toys Cleaner 50ml Disinfection Liquid for Sex Vibrator Body Safe Cleaning Spray Bottle Sex Products Sterilization
$9.24-2%

leg binder
Bondage BDSM Restraints Role Play Hands Wrists Arm Leg Binder Hood Mask PU Leather Tight Single Glove Adult Costumes Sex Toys
$21.33-20%

vac-u-lock toy
14 Types Realistic Safe Silicone Dildos Sex Toy Vac-u-Lock Sex Machine Masturbation Machine Penis Attachments for Women Couple
$226.27

transparent pantyhose
0D Ultra Thin Transparent Pantyhose Sexy One Line Crotch Slim Tights With Foot Shape Women Erotic Seamless Intimate Underwear
$4.04-1%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

First Leotard-Wearing Experience
(05 Apr 2024, 22:04 )unicast Wrote: [quote="shawnslimegreen" pid="72868" dateline="1712343890"]
the real life in eastern block was definitely nothing one has to be looking for.
That's not what he's looking for. He's fantasizing about having to wear leotards in public, not about having to enjoy funny governments 😉
(05 Apr 2024, 22:17 )Like Ra Wrote:
(05 Apr 2024, 22:04 )unicast Wrote:
(05 Apr 2024, 20:04 )shawnslimegreen Wrote: the real life in eastern block was definitely nothing one has to be looking for.
That's not what he's looking for. He's fantasizing about having to wear leotards in public, not about having to enjoy funny governments 😉

Who of us hasn't ever fantasized about having to wear leotards in public? Ideally around girls our own age dressed the same? :3
My first leotard experience was about 10 years ago, when I bought my first black lycra/cotton leotard in a local dance shop after continuous searching for it.
But, as I love a look of 80's style and didn't ever try pantyhose/tights, I tried it over my black shiny leggings. That gave me feeling of lycra that covered almost entire my body: what a fantastic feeling that combo gave to me! Blush
After discovering such a beautiful and affordable leotard models which Leohex offers, I ordered a one for a test, just to feel a 'true'-spandex (without any cotton) leotard on myself.
It is shiny-blue with the gray stripes and three red lines on each of its sides of body and sleeves (I think, it's just a replica of one of the Realise models).
Just after I received my parcel with it, I tried it, and it was almost impossible to get in due to its back zipper (at that time it was very unusual to me, but I have enough trained flexibility though).
For now, it's one of my favourite leotards which I have in my little collection of lycra stuff.
(06 Apr 2024, 22:56 )spandextuffer Wrote: It is shiny-blue with the gray stripes and three red lines on each of its sides of body and sleeves (I think, it's just a replica of one of the Realise models).
Just after I received my parcel with it, I tried it, and it was almost impossible to get in due to its back zipper (at that time it was very unusual to me, but I have enough trained flexibility though).
For now, it's one of my favourite leotards which I have in my little collection of lycra stuff.

I also have this leotard. Unfortunately it is small. But still I wear this leotard sometimes.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public... SwimBond 75 33,478 26 Apr 2024, 02:58
Last Post: Like Ra
What Leotard or One-piece Swimsuit Are You Wearing Now? LeotardLover 89 20,776 16 Apr 2024, 10:43
Last Post: MermanPet
Wearing Bodysuits (Openly) In Public LeotardLover 9 2,807 03 Apr 2024, 10:05
Last Post: Anne
Upper or downer when wearing a one-piece suit? Cicada3 7 2,328 03 Aug 2020, 23:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Favorite leotard and tights hosefun13 4 2,358 30 Jul 2020, 18:53
Last Post: LeotardLover