Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

XCKNY
XCKNY Satin Glossy pants High Waist Sport Women Fitness Shiny Yoga Pants Tights Leggings High Elastic glossy leggings
$102.80-72%

vatine
33cm Big Vibrators EU US Plug Magic Wand For Women Nipple Clitoris Stimulator Vaginal Anal Plug Dildo Female Masturbator Sex Toy
$13.44

soronssy
Sexy rose jacquard cheongsam dress erotic women gold wire Skinny Pack Hip short skirt Shiny Smooth sheer dress nightdress
$153.84-30%

drozeno
DROZENO Solid color sexy bodybuilding pants Men's shorts compression stretch sports base five points
$203.28-64%

wig hair
Body Wave Lace Front Wigs Human Hair for Women Short Brazilian Human Hair Wigs Pre Plucked Hairline 13x1 T Part Lace Wig 180%
$72.27-55%

latex fetish
Seamless 3D Unisex Black Red Short Latex Gloves Mittens Fetish 5 Finger Wrist Length
$17.65-35%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Leopard Lingerie Cross Bra Push Up Intimate See Through Lace Hot Girl Underwear Romantic Loving Heart Gloves Stocking
$15.16

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

First Leotard-Wearing Experience
(13 Jun 2020, 03:46 )Like Ra Wrote:
(12 Jun 2020, 17:45 )LeotardLover Wrote: I just got back from a yoga class
everyday to yoga
🙏👍

I forgot to add that the main reason for stirrups is to pull the garment down on the body for a slimmer look, plus it gives the illusion of longer legs (like high leg leotards do). Most women of all ages from teen on still prefer stretch pants and especially stretch ski suits with stirrups for that reason. A lot of dancers still prefer unitards with stirrups also.
I don't recall the first time I wore a leotard, but I do remember the first slid a unitard up my body.  It was 1989, and my mom had a GildaMarx/Flexatard shiny nylon/lyrca spaghetti strap and stirrup feet unitard.  The color of it was lavender, and was it shiny, slippery, silky!!

My parents split up two years prior to my spandex discovery, so it was just mom and myself living in an apartment.  I discovered the unitard in a hallway closet that was  between our bedrooms.  Not exactly sure why she stored it there, but it was a very convenient location for me to borrow it.  I never used it when she was home for fear of getting caught, but she worked full time 9-5, so I had that golden hour and a half after I got home from school to slip it on and let it hug my body.  I was also sick a lot, so I got to stay home from school by myself and really get my fix.

This went on for about two years until I decided I wanted to go move to my dad's house two states away.  My spandex enjoyment went dormant for the next seven years, and that was when my dad kicked me out and I moved back to moms.  The first chance I got, I went looking in her closet and found the same unitard hanging up in her closet amongst other nice clothes like a sequined cocktail dress, and a silky Chinese dress with a Mandarin collar.  But back to the spandex.  I pulled the hanger it was on out of the closet and my heart started beating faster, and my mind was racing and begging me to put it on just like I did in 6th grade.  For some strange reason, probably obsession, I decided to not return it to her closet, but instead hide it in my room under my pillow.  I wore it as pajamas probably every night for a few weeks until one time I looked under my pillow and it was missing.  The next chance I got I went looking in moms closet, and there it was, washed clean and smelling sweet!  So from then on, every time I borrowed it I returned it as soon as I was finished.  My memory is foggy trying to remember that period of time, but apparently I had eventually decided to keep it again, and this time for good.

That unitard was the only spandex I had for the next three years.  It was then that I bought a gold baltogs nylon/lycra long sleeve mock turtle neck online.  Around 5 years after that I started searching thrift stores for spandex.  It is hard to find spandex in the thrift stores these days, but back in 2005 it was a little more common.  I now have about 50 pairs of leggings, 20 unitards, 10 leotards.  It's probably more than that though honestly.  

Some of my favorite brands include The Body Co., Flexatard, Rainbeau, Pro Spirit, Danskin etc.  Only the good 80's kind, and the thicker the better, but I like thin too.  Poly/lycra is not nearly as good, as I'm sure many of you know.  I hope someday the quality of slippery shiny satiny spandex returns to the quality it was in the 80's.

I am 42 now, but when I was 35 I tried to talk to my mom about my spandex kink, but I think she is uncomfortable about it, so I don't bring it up anymore.  Although, she did tell me that she bought that unitard after my parents divorced, and she wanted to get back into shape to reenter the dating scene.  I never got to see her wear it.  

I really enjoy hearing people's stories of first time in spandex, especially if it happened when they were a kid during the 80's or 90's.  Anyways, I hope my grammar was okay.  It's the middle of the night, and I'm tired.
(06 Jun 2020, 22:52 )LeotardLover Wrote: It's good to see @PictureShare joined. I brought them from TPOWIS, she has zillions of pictures!

Hah, that reminds me of the TPOWIS forums of the late 90s/.early 2000s; 

TOXIC AF!

Basically, 2 ultra conservative jerks there (one Ultra conservative gym freak from the US and the other a Spandex fabric reseller from the Arabs)  judging anything that didn't fit within their narrow scope; 

Spandex only to be sexually admired on a woman (always abusing the copout of the TPOWIS acronym).
And male spandex as only acceptable playing the sportscard excuse and with zealot amounts of tryhard effort to scorn the ones who don't go to lengths to hide the 'bulge' and let alone....the dreaded F word reasons for wearing it.

The original moderator "Killatron" had left his forums for years aeady.
(22 Jun 2020, 09:54 )BriannaSatin Wrote: I don't recall the first time I wore a leotard, but I do remember the first slid a unitard up my body.  It was 1989, and my mom had a GildaMarx/Flexatard shiny nylon/lyrca spaghetti strap and stirrup feet unitard.  The color of it was lavender, and was it shiny, slippery, silky!!

My parents split up two years prior to my spandex discovery, so it was just mom and myself living in an apartment.  I discovered the unitard in a hallway closet that was  between our bedrooms.  Not exactly sure why she stored it there, but it was a very convenient location for me to borrow it.  I never used it when she was home for fear of getting caught, but she worked full time 9-5, so I had that golden hour and a half after I got home from school to slip it on and let it hug my body.  I was also sick a lot, so I got to stay home from school by myself and really get my fix.

That unitard was the only spandex I had for the next three years.  It was then that I bought a gold baltogs nylon/lycra long sleeve mock turtle neck online.  Around 5 years after that I started searching thrift stores for spandex.  It is hard to find spandex in the thrift stores these days, but back in 2005 it was a little more common.  I now have about 50 pairs of leggings, 20 unitards, 10 leotards.  It's probably more than that though honestly.  

Some of my favorite brands include The Body Co., Flexatard, Rainbeau, Pro Spirit, Danskin etc.  Only the good 80's kind, and the thicker the better, but I like thin too.  Poly/lycra is not nearly as good, as I'm sure many of you know.  I hope someday the quality of slippery shiny satiny spandex returns to the quality it was in the 80's.

Oh so similar for me as well, but it started with my mother's horribly scratchy nylon leotard and tights. She had two sets, one in blue and one in brown, but such after school fun. Soon after I discovered a Gilda Marx "Flextard" (what a great name) unitard in a thrift store and I was hooked. I soon had quite a collection of Danskin Ultra Shimmery tights, Baltogs (including a hooded / footed one!) and much more. Thanks for sharing your story, would love to hear more.
(25 Mar 2022, 06:27 )MIWSTIUS Wrote:
(06 Jun 2020, 22:52 )LeotardLover Wrote: It's good to see @PictureShare joined. I brought them from TPOWIS, she has zillions of pictures!

TOXIC AF!

Basically, 2 ultra conservative jerks there (one Ultra conservative gym freak from the US and the other a Spandex fabric reseller from the Arabs)  judging anything that didn't fit within their narrow scope; 

Spandex only to be sexually admired on a woman (always abusing the copout of the TPOWIS acronym).
And male spandex as only acceptable playing the sportscard excuse and with zealot amounts of tryhard effort to scorn the ones who don't go to lengths to hide the 'bulge' and let alone....the dreaded F word reasons for wearing it.

Totally agree with you on it getting toxic on TPOWIS, and I know exactly which two users you are referring to.  That forum slowly died because of them.  Hopefully they aren't on this website trying to be quasi-moderators.  Anyways, sorry to get off topic, but I'm glad I'm not the only one that felt that way about TPOWIS.  Have a good day all.  Please share your spandex beginnings, if you have not aeady.
(07 Apr 2022, 22:45 )BriannaSatin Wrote:
(25 Mar 2022, 06:27 )MIWSTIUS Wrote:

TOXIC AF!

Totally agree with you on it getting toxic on TPOWIS, and I know exactly which two users you are referring to.  That forum slowly died because of them.  Hopefully they aren't on this website trying to be quasi-moderators.  Anyways, sorry to get off topic, but I'm glad I'm not the only one that felt that way about TPOWIS.  Have a good day all.  Please share your spandex beginnings, if you have not aeady.

Gosh, yeah the TPOWIS forum toxicity has finally proven to be infamous. I asked one of my instagram followers (Meggingrebels) ....and guess what, he was soooo familiar with them as well. 

Btw, going by your forum name here; are you by any chance on youtube a fan of satin burning fetish channels like getther2004 and mariarosanylon?
TPOWIS has been toxic for the best part of twenty years.
I just discovered this forum, wanted to say hi, and share my own story as well.
I don't know about other countries, but In Hungary where I grew up, primary school girls were required to wear leotards for PE class. I have an older sister, and we shared the same room in the house we lived when I was around 11-12 years old, in the mid 1990s. One day I was searching for something in the clothes drawer, and my sister's leotard got into my hands. It was a black shiny long-sleeved one. I took a deep breath through the fabric, and felt that very distinct rubbery smell that still plays an important role in my fetish. (In fact even as a kid, and today I can still smell the swimsuit section from afar in a department store.) I was thinking about if I should put it on, but immediately came into my mind that it's bad, because it's made for girls. Nevertheless, I decided to hide it in my pocket, and lock myself into the bathroom, and try it on. I loved how the tight, shiny, stretchy, smooth fabric felt against my skin, and immediately hooked. After that I permanently "borrowed" the leotard, because my sister didn't use it anyway, and I wore it as pajamas. Soon after, we moved to another house, I had to return the leotard, and never found it again. I neglected my fetish until my 20s, when I hooked on ebay, and built up a pretty large collection. Apart from leotards, I got into other kinds of dancewear items, like pantyhose, and ballet shoes. I occasionally look around Etsy for a special vintage piece. (Interestingly, vintage stuff still feature the aforementioned smell very strongly, but new ones either don't have it, or very faintly. Did the fabric manufacturers change the polyamide/nylon composition sometime in the late 90s/early 2000s?)
(03 Nov 2022, 20:19 )lycra85 Wrote: I just discovered this forum, wanted to say hi,
Hi! Very welcome!

(03 Nov 2022, 20:19 )lycra85 Wrote: It was a black shiny long-sleeved one.
Oh, my... Sounds like my childhood dream...

(03 Nov 2022, 20:19 )lycra85 Wrote: I took a deep breath through the fabric, and felt that very distinct rubbery smell that still plays an important role in my fetish. (In fact even as a kid, and today I can still smell the swimsuit section from afar in a department store.)
I can relate to that, definitely.
My sisters used to dress me in leotards and tights since I was 5 One day I was wearing a long sleeve and tights when my mother walked up the stairs and caught me

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public... SwimBond 75 33,420 26 Apr 2024, 02:58
Last Post: Like Ra
What Leotard or One-piece Swimsuit Are You Wearing Now? LeotardLover 89 20,736 16 Apr 2024, 10:43
Last Post: MermanPet
Wearing Bodysuits (Openly) In Public LeotardLover 9 2,792 03 Apr 2024, 10:05
Last Post: Anne
Upper or downer when wearing a one-piece suit? Cicada3 7 2,325 03 Aug 2020, 23:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Favorite leotard and tights hosefun13 4 2,352 30 Jul 2020, 18:53
Last Post: LeotardLover