Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leather hood bondage
3 Colour Fetish Leather Total Lockdown Bondage Hood with Silicone Mouth Gag Dildo Openable Eye Mask for Slave Adult Game Sex Toy
$24.19-52%

crossdresser silicone mask
Crossdresser Realistic Full Head Silicone Female Headgear Cover For Cosplay Transgender LGBT Shemale Mask Male Drag Queen COS
$113.35

zentai
Halloween Shiny Gwen Spider cosplay Costume Female Superhero Zentai Suit Girls Woman Full Bodysuit Adults Kids Jumpsuit
$307.34-41%

vatine
Panty Vibrator Clitoral Stimulator Invisible Vibrating Egg Sex Toys for Woman Female Masturbator 10 Frequency
$19.49-26%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Platform Booties Canvas Lace Up Stiletto High Heel Patchwork Ankle Boots Shoes Woman Unisex Large Size 41 46 48 52
$109.98-37%

latex catsuit
Double Way Zipper Sexy Open Crotch Faux Leather Bodysuit Women Erotic Below Crotchless Catsuit Ladies Shiny Sheath Latex Leotard
$19.83-53%

gaff men
Men Gay Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Sissy Underwear Men Hiding Gaff Thong T Back Shapping Briefs Lace Elastic Bulge Pouch
$41.79-32%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Fakes
Hi,

since yesterday there is a "kate" (FB "Katie Cole") in chat.

I talked to her two times and I presume that she is a fake and makes a big joke.

May be I am wrong but then she can prove her bizzare story.

krinlyc
Everybody wants to play 😉 If it's a troll - do not feed it. If he/she wants a masturbation dialogue and you are not the best story teller - send him/her a suitable link. If he/she gets annoying - just ignore this person.

But there is always a chance that this is for real. And the poor person needs help. But ... What help?

Contributors: krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (1)