Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

msemis
Kids Girls Asymmetric Side Slit Ballet Dress Children Classical Ballroom Dancing Wraps Short Skirt Ballerina Contemporary Outfit
$15.06-38%

penis extender
Male 3rd Penis Extender Edge Enlargement Stretcher Strap Tension Traction Correction Bending Dick Enlarger Sex Toys for Men 18+
$74.32

anal
Erotic Weighted Vaginal Balls Geisha Kegel Exerciser Metal Ben Wa Ball Anal Beads Plug Adult Sex Toys for Woman
$10.58-22%

doll kigurumi
3 Colors Plush Animal Cosplay Cat Hat Furry Anime Props Doll COS Kig Fursuit Cute Ear Kigurumi Costume Party Hat Earmuffs
$419.63-49%

crossdress fetish latex
Crossdress Male To Female Oil Shiny black Super Thin Latex Zentai Long Red Flat Nails Fetish Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$482.79-27%

AYIYUN
AYIYUN 14kg Male Fake Asses Sex Masturbation Sex Toy Big Breast Ass Real Vagina Love Sex Doll Pocket Pusssy Silicone Half Body
$54.91-50%

silicone bodysuit
Women Summer Silicone Breast Stickers Gather Up Lifting Breast Stickers Silicone Breast Stickers Support Bra Womens Bra 36c
$10.74-44%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Edging
(04 Apr 2021, 09:35 )no smile Wrote:
(04 Apr 2021, 06:03 )essanym Wrote:
(03 Apr 2021, 20:08 )no smile Wrote: I think there is a whole diy kit doing the same.  It would cost much less if you can do it yourself...

EDIT ; found it : https://github.com/nogasm/nogasm

With the whole 3D print file, pcq gerber, program...

I've actually had a nogasm 99% done for months.  There is one part that, unfortunately, is also used in medical equipment like ventilators that is in short supply and has been for months.  None of the suppliers know when they will be available again.  I've done all the 3d printing, I had the circuit boards made in China (30 of them in white, btw) but I can't get the air pressure sensor I need so I can't even use the damn thing.  If any of you are interested in building one of these when all the parts are available, I'd be happy to help out however I can; 3d printing or soldering perhaps?

I don’t know where you are but I would gladly lighten you of one board  😁

Maybe the 3D print also.  We’ll get back when it’s again available  🤔
What air pressure sensor do you need?
Make, model, basic type or serial communication??

I may be able to locate something from my line of work.
(05 Apr 2021, 17:00 )Tinker D Wrote: What air pressure sensor do you need?

NXP mp3v5050gp

I don't know how it communicates but you can look up the spec sheet. All I know is if I can't get that exact one, I wouldn't have a clue how to alter the code or the electronics to use a different one.
Came up with this.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 25D0AF06-B712-4A25-856C-5E9B1CA4BCB3.png   
(06 Apr 2021, 04:32 )Tinker D Wrote: Came up with this.

Ooooooh, that might work. Can I get a link please?
Try this.
MP3V5050DP on Ali
mp3v5050gp on Ali
MPS20N0040D on Ali

Check the amount of sensors. There is always something cheaper 😉
(06 Apr 2021, 05:47 )essanym Wrote:
(06 Apr 2021, 04:32 )Tinker D Wrote: Came up with this.

Ooooooh, that might work.  Can I get a link please?

@essanym did you ever get this thing finished? I've spent too much time today reading and thinking about putting one of them together, and figured SOMEONE here would have some experience. I'd be pretty interested in getting one of those boards if you still have any, and would welcome a pointer to any other resources about this that you might have.
(30 Jul 2021, 01:07 )blueboyia Wrote:
(06 Apr 2021, 05:47 )essanym Wrote:
(06 Apr 2021, 04:32 )Tinker D Wrote: Came up with this.

Ooooooh, that might work.  Can I get a link please?

@essanym did you ever get this thing finished? I've spent too much time today reading and thinking about putting one of them together, and figured SOMEONE here would have some experience. I'd be pretty interested in getting one of those boards if you still have any, and would welcome a pointer to any other resources about this that you might have.

I got the part I needed after 6 months of waiting but I've also started my job back at around the same time so haven't gotten around to actually putting it together.  Maybe I will now that it's fresh on my mind again.  I do have plenty of the boards I could sell.  $5 plus shipping in the US.  They can easily fit in a padded envelope.  Only pointer I can give you is know how to solder before attempting this.
I made this version of the device
https://github.com/night-howler/protogasm/
it has the same algorithm.
It works only on paper.
Either too late or too early the reaction and each time in a different way.
Orgasm is too difficult a thing and only machine learning can predict it.
I know this thread has been a bit dead for a while, but isn't the real problem in detecting how close one is to an orgasm more in the data? I mean, how would you even know someone is close without brain monitoring? Muscle contractions are a hard maybe at best.

If we could gather lots of data on it and know nearly the exact moment of the orgasm, it should be trivial to input that into a machine to predict orgasms. Difficulty is in the data collection and the somewhat random nature of it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Built an Edging/Orgasm Denial Device jamesdeville 13 13,567 10 Aug 2018, 13:08
Last Post: white_angel

Contributors: blueboyia (1) , essanym (7) , johngerners (1) , Johnnydom16 (1) , krinlyc (1) , Lancer (1) , leonixy (1) , Like Ra (4) , no smile (3) , Tinker D (5)